Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inept not very christian. But again word is changing. Caps need to change the name to Tigers. All the good players run away. What the heck is going on. We got to watch Tooronto. They might grab De Merit.
It will be fun watching bunch of kids running around this year. Lots of pace but litle for base. It can onley get better. At least Bob can not blame Robbo this time.
I'll tell you if Robbo does not bring Welash man or two god helpus this year. I am not sure about results.
Looks like Bob got money back for Camilo. He'll be able to pay the ref. Kick the ball and gett ofter it. Good old Norh American soccer.
Who you think they will add next?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Caps are looking for a left footed D. It will take some time to find one of those guys. I still think Bob should have picked up Zadro as is left footed and also big smart player. He can play left D in MLS with out any problem. Again Canadian kid get shafted by Canadian sides.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Andre Lewis doesn't even last 24 hours with the Whitecaps.

Vancouver's 7th overall selection in yesterday's draft has reportedly signed a contract with the NY Cosmos of the NASL.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
So to summarize:

Camilo gets his move and inflated contract - WINNER
Queretaro get Camilo at a discounted transfer rate - WINNER
MLS gets to keep running things in their weird way without anyone challenging the way they do contracts - WINNER
Whitecaps lose their best player and get a subpar return value - LOSER

Is it true that MLS gets 1/3 of the Camilo's transfer fee? I heard that yesterday. Basically, 2/3 for Whitecaps and 1/3 for MILS. Why would MLS get money from this transfer fee? Whitecaps paid $35 mil expansion fee to MLS and now MLS is getting 1/3 of the transfer fee!? Where is a logic in that (if that is true, of course)?

Anyway, Whitecaps deserve worse than this situation with Camilo. They renegotiated his contract a year ago and instead of signing a firm 2-3 years contract with Camilo they use ridiculous options. I am glad this happened but feel sorry that FIFA did not intervene about those options (they should not exist at all). Too much power in the hands of general managers/presidents who have no clue how to do their jobs (basically, no risk for them when they use options).

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza that's why I said Bob lost it. And Welshman smoke bit of crack. They should have asked before they added him. I read in NASLpage that Ney York was after him. What a frigen lough. True gong show. Thanks for report on Zadro. Monkey beat monkey they are not bright, at least they should ask for Peti Malosevic in return, same type of player as Lewis. Idont give a dam how good they are I would only draft Canadians. Team would do better they they do now.

Last edited:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Andre Lewis doesn't even last 24 hours with the Whitecaps.

Vancouver's 7th overall selection in yesterday's draft has reportedly signed a contract with the NY Cosmos of the NASL.
Bob and Carl.jpg

To be fair Bob and Carl were the two best dressed people at the draft.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is really hard to be a sports fan in this town and not be a pessimistic sellout like Captain:( and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or the Grizzlies drafted Steve Francis or the Canucks traded for Craig Janney :)
Hey, at least those two players were available...though Francis was a poor choice, knowing what they knew. How about that lip? Awwwwwe...muffin....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JDM must love it here....
...and I guess we now know who really wears the pants in that marriage...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Merit shoould ask for GM job. Those two fruckup before they even started. They head and have trouble with one Jamacan then they go and get one more, what dumb farts.
Jamacan boys want to play they will not sit on the banch as good little gummers.
Robbo o Robbo. Blind leading a blind in a sunny tunel. Now on 21 get Gavin Snyder and Tommi Zadro you fracked bunch.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Merit shoould ask for GM job. Those two fruckup before they even started. They head and have trouble with one Jamacan then they go and get one more, what dumb farts.
Jamacan boys want to play they will not sit on the banch as good little gummers.
Robbo o Robbo. Blind leading a blind in a sunny tunel. Now on 21 get Gavin Snyder and Tommi Zadro you fracked bunch.

Snyder did not enter the draft. Here is the full list of draft eligible players (including those already chosen):
http://www.mlssoccer.com/superdraft...-who-are-eligible-selection-2014-mls-superdra

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza Snyder is a senior now. He can be contacted by anbody. He is a smart guy plays it safe with all the options open . Just a phone call from a non club assosiate and things can be done in a spit sec. All he does is, aks for a walk on tryout. Many ways of skining the cat. He must ask for a tryout. It's dam cold in Qubec boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0