Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off I'd like to give congrats to Columbus.
Absolutely one of the craziest games I've been in.

Here's a quick recap.

First 5 minutes some dipshit scores an OG to give Columbus a 1-0 head start. Clinical finish top corner.( sorry TP :( )

Columbus had us scrambling a bit but we countered quickly to get some momentum but couldn't get a goal. Couple great saves by both keepers including one that had to have had part of the ball over the line.
1-0 end of first.

Second half was pretty even when we started to get a few balls across the goal and Blake's got up for a header to tie it, then later broke in and slotted one far post to go up 2-1

Less than 5 to go, Columbus pushes hard and we give way to much time to a player in the box who settled it and cracked it home. Off to OT.

They break out 3 on 2 and slot one in first half of OT only to be answered shortly after to tie it up again. We then lost our sweeper whose nose was broken on a collision and had to make a few moves to cover and send to PK's

They finish all 4 and we miss one and have one saved.

A roller coaster of emotions and a nail biter for the fans I'm sure.

The elusive provincial cup evades us again.
And yes Dude, it's definitely taking a toll on the bodies playing such long seasons.
Looking forward to a break to recuperate.

Good luck to both finalists.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the basis? Are they saying Columbus was hopped up on caffeine?

Colombus said poco pig was the best they ever used in their sausages, & poco are protesting that Colombus have been buying their meat else & are not to happy.the sign at piggys palaces says it all

"Please to meet you & meat to please you "

Sid

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Women's Classic Champions 2013:

Coastal FC Supra

Congrats to Coach Evans, flexing his pipes :)

BC Soccer needs a new sign maker :rolleyes:

Attachments

• coastal supra.jpg
    coastal supra.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 548

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus wins 4-0. congrats my former team you guys deserve it, Proved to the league that you guys not only are a class act but a class team as well with talent

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus wins 4-0. congrats my former team you guys deserve it, Proved to the league that you guys not only are a class act but a class team as well with talent

Looking forward to meeting Columbus again at a National competition. This time we won't stop at 5

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you bald muppet this is the masters thread no the classic thread.

Well he is posting under the BC Senior Provincials thread. They are a Masters team and it does not specify mens or women's. I'll let it go.

~stickingupformyfellowmod

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0