Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

barney

Jul 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats ND Rangers! After last week, I knew this would be a close match.
BC Soccer set a precedent a few years back allowing 2 Island teams to save the travel and play at home... Will the same concession be "approved" for 2 Lower Mainland teams this year?
Doubt it as they've proven over the last few years that men's soccer is not important and I'm certain they could care less about the Masters Division entirely!

That was a semi-final game and to let the game be played on the island was a decision made by a group made up of the adult leagues. Since then, the same committee decided that all semi-final games should determined by the draw in each category, not hosted by one of the major leagues.
If the ferry trip is too much for you, let the Organizing Committee know.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Rangers!! Wanted to be there but couldn't get lazy arse off couch.Would have enjoyed a post -game pint.
It is unfortunate the final is on the island,would love to be there.Good luck guys!!!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers have already booked the rooms! We aren't complaining about the trip. Good luck today Poco Columbus

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Colombus. That game could have gone either way. Possession was equal, chances were equal and both keepers were fantastic. Have to hand it to Colombus - they find a way to win big games.

Should be a great final and best of luck to both teams.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Colombus. That game could have gone either way. Possession was equal, chances were equal and both keepers were fantastic. Have to hand it to Colombus - they find a way to win big games.

Should be a great final and best of luck to both teams.

Unlucky JTL - here I was hoping for an "All Valley" final. Your time will come

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Columbus FC! hard fought win! Poco is a class act team. View attachment 9211

And the curse of winning the league continues. Poco you guys had a great season ,first year in the league and you won the league (curse) went to the finals in the league cup in the semi files in the BC. But in the end nobody Remembers who finishes second only who wins the BC the rest don't really mean much. And it seems Columbus has poco's number. Three games played against each other in the BC's 2 wins for Columbus in pk's one win in regulation for poco.
It was a very good game that could've been the final should've been. Equal chances both teams ,both goalies were Outstanding . Turning points when poco tall defender broke his nose and had to leave the game. But poco, hate to say it you guys choked in your PK's . Good game Columbus onto the island hope you guys win it all, Just like old times... The beer cooler looks a bit week
Haha

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be an interesting final as it looks like Thr rangers have their shite together & have a thick bench,furthermore the rangers have a bunch of east end wops playing for them ,beat of luck to both teams .will
Be interesting to see if some old castillions will stick it out another year

Sid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is tough luck.

Honestly, has any team in BC played as many games as the Castillions in the past three years or so? Maybe a few open Premier teams that consistently go far in their cups and provincial runs, but can't be that many.

I wonder too how long you guys can keep coming back every fall, willing to put in all the work required for these long seasons. Much respect...

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is tough luck.

Honestly, has any team in BC played as many games as the Castillions in the past three years or so?

Yes.

Hard lines to the Poco boys. Quality side and quality lads. They have definitely made the league stronger which is good for everyone involved. This one will hurt I'm sure but have no doubt they'll be back next year for another swing at what seems to be the elusive BC cup.

Congrats to the Columbus and Delta lads. Should be a great final.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.

Hard lines to the Poco boys. Quality side and quality lads. They have definitely made the league stronger which is good for everyone involved. This one will hurt I'm sure but have no doubt they'll be back next year for another swing at what seems to be the elusive BC cup.

Congrats to the Columbus and Delta lads. Should be a great final.

... that will be watched by about a dozen spectators. Congrats to the finalists.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear TA has moved the venue just to spice it up.
May 11 bc place .....why not

Sid

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0