Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Whitecaps Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
to answer Regs, no, they havent turfed it. in fact, they have no idea what to do with the place lol.... they said as much in our "user fees" meetings...

my two cents... turf it, allowing user groups to play late without offending any neighbours, yet still letting the city hold the Harry Jerome and whatever other money makers they want to run out of there...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
fine. isnt Harry Jerome moved to Percy Perry now anyway? pretty sure you can run the 24 hour relay in your undies even if the infield is turf...

:curse:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE FINALLY WON!!!!! Even though it was against the last place team, we dominated (which we should have and did) I don't think Chivas got a clean strike on net all game. Koffie was a beast in the middle and dare I say Camilio actually played well. I almost shite when Miller ran into the box and didn't shoot but it was a great pass and finish for the first goal. Really gonna miss Richards pace next year thats for sure a great 1-2 for a nice finish. Great to see the Caps get a big 3 down the stretch. Now to break the no wins vs a cascadia team to try and make the show.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Running roughshod over the worst team in the league (well, behind TFC) doesn't really get my confidence up. If Dallas takes all 6 points from Chivas (likely), the Caps will have have to finally beat a Cascadia team... so many valuable points dropped along the way.

[h=3][/h]

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone's gonna be upset when playoff tickets sell out at 21,000! Got mine sorted ;)

Caps Playoff Tickets.jpg

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver better home Seattle does them a favour tonight because the Caps will be on the outside looking in if Dallas wins tonight. That was SHOCKING. Nice decisions by Rennie too.......leave out the guy who scored two goals in his international game during the week and the team's leading scorer. Well in. God bless, Scotland. BTW, how is their world cup qualifying campaign going?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captian they shot them selves in a foot today. There is no way that Miller shoud start befor Salgado or Mattocks. In my opinion he should get thirty minutes to score a goal. He is not youngster any more and it hurts the team.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it louder than,"YOU FAT BASTARD"? That's the only thing I heard from my t.v the 3 times I flipped over from watching football.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All 3 of our subs should have started today. If we're going with a diamond midfield we should have koffie robson in the middle and salgado richards out wide. Why is Watson and Harvey starting? 2-1 Seattle right now. 20 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0