Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see.....how many NON-Vmsl teams knocked out VMSL teams?

RFC lost to Gordon Head

Peg lost to Metro Ford

Metro Ford lost to Delta United

West Van lost to Surrey United

Columbus lost to Metro Ford

So that makes a GRAND total of ONE non-VMSL team knocking out a VMSL team. You're right......it is a numbers game.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 3-2 Delta. SU came out strong and went up 1-0 in the first 10 min with a goal from Clarke. Not too long after that, SU scored another one off a nice cross and nicely headed to the far post. 2-0 at the half. SU went up 3-0 in the 2nd half but Delta didn't give up as they kept fighting. Miller (Yes Miller) subbed in and got Delta on the score sheet. With about 15 to go SU got a pk but they hit the crossbar and over. Delta came back and scored with 5 min to go to make things interesting at 3-2. Woody then gets sent off (missed what it was for). That was pretty much the game. Clarke and Kindel looked good for SU and Cam Hundal looked impressive for Delta. Both keepers also made a few huge saves during the the game. Congrats to SU...long time coming!! Great crowd, great weather and it was nice to see a beer garden there!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see.....how many NON-Vmsl teams knocked out VMSL teams?

RFC lost to Gordon Head

Peg lost to Metro Ford

Metro Ford lost to Delta United

West Van lost to Surrey United

Columbus lost to Metro Ford

So that makes a GRAND total of ONE non-VMSL team knocking out a VMSL team. You're right......it is a numbers game.

I don't think anyone really questions whether the VMSL is the strongest league or not. I know I don't care nor consume my time with this issue. Quite frankly Canada is ranked 70thish in the world, the VMSL is one of many amateur premier leagues in BC, which is one of our "13" provinces. If my "numbers" are correct the VMSL is shite along with everyone else, but yes you're drunk and correct as usual.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout you gals's Fcuk off with the VMSL/FVSl debate. Show SU some respect.

Bring home gold boys!

SU = LA Kings..

Dog sleeps all year.. Now they is wide awake.

GO S.U.!

bullchive ... beat it bud.

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout you gals's Fcuk off with the VMSL/FVSl debate. Show SU some respect.

Bring home gold boys!

SU = LA Kings..

Dog sleeps all year.. Now they is wide awake.

GO S.U.!

bullchive ... beat it bud.

SU=LA KINGS???

they were in the finals of every cup they were no sleepers

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think anyone really questions whether the VMSL is the strongest league or not. I know I don't care nor consume my time with this issue. Quite frankly Canada is ranked 70thish in the world, the VMSL is one of many amateur premier leagues in BC, which is one of our "13" provinces. If my "numbers" are correct the VMSL is shite along with everyone else, but yes you're drunk and correct as usual.

Wow, you really are a cnut. As usual.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Vince Stewart and the boys on their Provincial Cup win. Obviously peeked at the right time and that is what it's all about. I'm assuming it was a Surrey United double with the women winning for a change too. :)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a day!! I am VP of Surrey United. I coach at Surrey United. I play at Surrey United. There are certainly some great clubs out there that I have been fortunate to be part of for some time. Club Ireland was like family to me and I love that club. Made some life long friends at Wesburn, Vancouver Paok, Metro Ford. Bit of a suitcase for a bit. However, I played my youth career at Surrey United and most of my adult career. I love calling Surrey home. I am a Surrey Firefighter. This is huge for our club and our city today. I am beaming!!

Tom Duncan and Martin Foden are just two of the behind the scenes people that most in the adult scene will recognize. However, our entire executive makes this club click. But, without a doubt Tom and Marty have been so instrumental in doing whatever it takes to make us successful from Minis to Masters. Albert Stewart, Yolanda Duncan, thank you for your contribution. It is above and beyond. Niall, you nutter!! You did it again!

Do I go to the Roxy? Do I stay home?

Who's gonna look after Niall?

Have to give this some thought.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Surrey. Watched the Men's and Women's final, both a little anti-climatic although Delta threatened to make it interesting in the end. Lots of North Delta Boys playing on Surrey, the hot bed of local soccer. And yes I am a Kunt....Go Callies :rolleyes:.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very pleased for the team, and entire Surrey United club for the treble yesterday.

BIG shout out to Tom Duncan .... who is relentless in his commitment to SU, never missing a session, and has been the best manager/kit man/supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0