Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predicition time again. Good luck to all the teams.

GEU Phoenix to beat Aldergrove Players by 2 goals. Phoenix favorites for this - dont screw up Lee.
GEU Inter to beat Dewdney by 1 ro 2 goals. As long as Inter are not expecting this to be easy and take there foot of the gas they shoukd win this one.

Peace Arch Nomads vs Port Moody Magpies. Could go into overtime or PKs. Nomads on PKs.
Abbotsford vs Mission. Another close call. Abbotsford on PKs.

GEU Phoenix 3 Aldergrove 0 - Aldergrove cant score
Inter 2 Celtic 1 - might be 3-1 but...
Nomads 4 Magpies 2 in a romp:)
Mission 2 Abby 1 - Abbys inabilty to score will haunt them

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Phoenix 3 Aldergrove 0 - Aldergrove cant score
Inter 2 Celtic 1 - might be 3-1 but...
Nomads 4 Magpies 2 in a romp:)
Mission 2 Abby 1 - Abbys inabilty to score will haunt them

Im not complaining about the prediction, but they scored 3 on us last time we played them. I don't think theyll lose cause of a inability to score.

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 nomads, hard fought game with good chances on both ends but peace arch finished one. Talented upfront with some good passing, good luck to them next round.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby miss too many chances and depend on 1 guy to score. Lets just wait and see...mission boys are pumped and ready to roll

Abby won 6-2. So much for an inability to score...
Inter won 4-0
Aldy beat phoenix on pk's 3-3 was the score.
Abby/nomads/inter, one of these have pretty much a bye next round. Aldergrove are beyond horrible.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby won 6-2. So much for an inability to score...
Inter won 4-0
Aldy beat phoenix on pk's 3-3 was the score.
Abby/nomads/inter, one of these have pretty much a bye next round. Aldergrove are beyond horrible.
they were just as horrid as us , oh well , 3 goals is enough to win any soccer game but when you make bad defensive dicitions then what ya gonna do ....
I dont think inter scores simple goals , 4 fcuking belters tonight , mb10 got a cracker in the top corner , and stef got a hat trick with 3 wonderfull goals . inter for the cup

ps , dont bother practicing pk s , we did it for an hour on wednesday and missed 3 out of 4 tonight , fcuking nerves went :(

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a drunk post (had to add that) but it's probably gonna piss of a few nomads. You guys put yourself 1st in favoritism but honesty how, please explain with a better answer than were "the hype". You guys have lost 2 league games and dropped points against 2 others, not to mention your loss against a poor masters div 1 team in the bradner cup. Where as for abby they lost to eventual finalists on pk's and they beat the div 1 champs, their league results aren't exactly true as they have played a few games with 9/10 guys. And as for Inter, we have 1 loss all year and that was to the eventual winners by a goal scored in the last minute, and we beat sentinel 5-2, has anyone ever put 5 goals past them other than us? Now before you guys get all sour, i'm not saying you won't win the cup as you have a chance but to put your self's above either abby or inter is pretty stupid and i'm sure people agree. I know you guys are not really as arrogant as you make your self's sound on here but you succeeded in what you wanted and got under peoples skins. Anyways i'd rather draw you guys or aldergrove in the next round that's for sure.

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a drunk post (had to add that) but it's probably gonna piss of a few nomads. You guys put yourself 1st in favoritism but honesty how, please explain with a better answer than were "the hype". You guys have lost 2 league games and dropped points against 2 others, not to mention your loss against a poor masters div 1 team in the bradner cup. Where as for abby they lost to eventual finalists on pk's and they beat the div 1 champs, their league results aren't exactly true as they have played a few games with 9/10 guys. And as for Inter, we have 1 loss all year and that was to the eventual winners by a goal scored in the last minute, and we beat sentinel 5-2, has anyone ever put 5 goals past them other than us? Now before you guys get all sour, i'm not saying you won't win the cup as you have a chance but to put your self's above either abby or inter is pretty stupid and i'm sure people agree. I know you guys are not really as arrogant as you make your self's sound on here but you succeeded in what you wanted and got under peoples skins. Anyways i'd rather draw you guys or aldergrove in the next round that's for sure.

cheers to that

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get upset that the Nomads think they are the best because every team should do that. If you walk around thinking you're second or third best then you're a loser. Remember the now famous word from Charlie Sheen: WINNING!

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Against a div 3 team... We proved last night we're more than that. Maybe you'll see next season

dont take it personally, Tim's the jealous type. You guys are clearly not a div 3 calibre team. You would have finished near the top in any div 2 div this year. Probably would have beat the GEU Knights

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont take it personally, Tim's the jealous type. You guys are clearly not a div 3 calibre team. You would have finished near the top in any div 2 div this year. Probably would have beat the GEU Knights

sitting in 3rd with 4 games left . After the whalley slipup Im not too worried . div 2 b will finish how the table looks today

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last time I checked 1-0 is still a win is it not?

to quote the famous Vin Diesel, it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.

hats off to the Magpies last night. Great hard fought game and good luck with promotion next year, you guys deserve it. Bring on anyone, I don't care anymore. This cup is ours to win

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You have some good points my friend. Im not gonna argue with ya at all, as you pretty much nailed it on the head. We are purposely trying to aggrevate others on here and its working. What difference does it make if we say we are the best or if we dont? it makes for good ttp talk, or else this site would be boring.

We believe in our team, and we believe we can win. We believe we are the favourites as we experience. Weve made the semis last year and we are back this year, this time with a much better team, with depth and with no injuries. So why wouldn't we believe in ourselves? Are we supposed to fall over and curl up in the fetal position because the Mighty Inter won 4-0 and have only lost 1 game all year? Or because of Abby won 6-2 against a very good Mission team and have had great results against tough squads in the past?

Doesn't make sense to me. Believe what you want and we will continue to believe we are the best. All I can say is if you draw us, you better bring your best. Your gonna need it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played pretty poorly from a sharpness perspective yesterday, and PoMo didn't turn the ball over at all...

We didn't play last weekend and it showed in our play, a few shots that normally would have gone in or tested the keeper didn't and we were slow to pick up in the middle of the park for the first half.

That being said jonny had a great game in the pipes for them yesterday, made a few saves that were routine look a bit tougher than they likely were and absolutely stoned S&H on a screamer from about 22-24 yards...

PoMo Magpies are a good team and imho would finish right in and around where Aldergrove are standings wise in our pool at least.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The question is who will get the dream semi-final of getting to play the worst team I have seen play this year (Aldergrove).

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0