Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, it doesn't matter how bad they are, they can't be THAT bad...they are in the semis of this cup and shouldn't be taken lightly.

2 good teams are going home after next weekend.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, it doesn't matter how bad they are, they can't be THAT bad...they are in the semis of this cup and shouldn't be taken lightly.

2 good teams are going home after next weekend.

They are beyond bad.....pheonix were no better either....

Ask around jonny, missionblues, cascadesoccer, supermid plus many more were there.....aldy is HORRIABLE!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've played them in years past and have played with some of the guys on the team, you're right- they shouldn't frighten anyone specifically...however they're this far in the cup and that says something doesn't it?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as D2 teams are signing B Forms, they'll be in the Pres Cup... as it leads to the B Provincials... thats a BCSA thing, not an FVSL Thing. If we are signing A forms in D2 next year it's the Pak.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got word that mission are giving up their spot as host of the pak nor pres, not sure why but I will let you guys know. I'm sure it will be back up south surrey that gets it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley would not be best.

MAP is a great facility with a Shite surface
WAP is 3 great surfaces (one grass, two turf), except the changerooms are limited and they're in the LEC...

At least at SSAP you could do a beer garden, and the facilities are there for grass or turf, and changerooms, etc...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley would not be best.

MAP is a great facility with a Shite surface
WAP is 3 great surfaces (one grass, two turf), except the changerooms are limited and they're in the LEC...

At least at SSAP you could do a beer garden, and the facilities are there for grass or turf, and changerooms, etc...

Is ssap the field where we played you guys that year is21? That was a fantastic set up, I for one would be okay with that. I was looking forward to playing close to home tho if we get there that is.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes mb10, SSAP is the complex between 20th and 24th off of 148th in South Surrey.

4 great grass fields, 2 turfs, 4 change rooms, room for a proper beer garden, ample parking, and a partridge in a pear tree. ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is ssap the field where we played you guys that year is21? That was a fantastic set up, I for one would be okay with that. I was looking forward to playing close to home tho if we get there that is.

Yeah, that's the one. SSAP always makes for a great day for finals. Congrats to all the winners last round, would have loved to be here but am sitting poolside here in Hawaii. That's why the Magpies game was so close :) I'll be back for next round though. Aloha, TTP-land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, that's the one. SSAP always makes for a great day for finals. Congrats to all the winners last round, would have loved to be here but am sitting poolside here in Hawaii. That's why the Magpies game was so close :) I'll be back for next round though. Aloha, TTP-land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting while in Hawaii?? that is so sad.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
same here, would love to see my buddy Ricky and play against him for once. Havent seen him since he was a Nomad and moved out to Abby. Would be a great matchup. Guess we will find out in a few more hours

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0