Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
draws out...

Nomads v Aldergrove

Inter v Abby

Seems the final is actually the semi final...go figure, nomads need all the help they can get so final it is

Final
Nomads vs Abby/inter

Guess we had to play them
Sometime, should be a good one. After all we did beat them 5-0 in the cup last year, let's hope we can beat them again.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Inter and Aldergrove r the same
was inter that good?? from what fat rabbit say last time i expected you guys first touch to be pretty good , all i could see was you guys getting frustrated and playing some really bad football (before you say anything i know we were bad , tell me something i dont know) you guys created nothing , id say the 1st 5 minutes you looked pretty good but then you guys blew .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Fuss was playin awesome too, he pulled 2 off the goal line in the first. I wonder if he is moving to Surrey or Cloverdale and looking for a new team to join next year?:D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I had C4L's height cause if I did I would have been able just to palm that ball with one hand and catch it haha

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hype breeze into the Finals.

Breeze? Really? We had to play away to TWU (div 2b) in the opening round and considering they beat us at home earlier in the season ( Our last loss on Oct 30 ) it was no breeze, but we did prevail 4-1...next round we beat North Coquitlam (div 2a). The 3rd round we faced the toughest battle we have all year as we beat Cloverdale Utd FC (div 2c) in a very physical game. In the first 3 rounds who did GEU Inter face and what divisions were all 3 teams from? We finally drew a Div 3 team in the quarters and we get a 2c team in the semis ( who cant be a bad team since theyre in the F'N SEMIS) and we breeze? we dont breeze we HYPE our way!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only are you selfpromting cnuts you're thick as fcuk. Let me help you out you play Aldergrove player right. Not Inter or Abby hence the breeze into the finals the semi final game will be in a walk in the park. Not like true final between Abby and Inter. The two best teams in Div2

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hype breeze into the Finals.

Thanks for the credit, but games aren't played on paper. We need to work our arses off and not take anything for granted. That's how we lost to the Clones years ago, and that's how ACBC lost to us in the QF's last year, and likely how PoMo lost to the Players earlier this year...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0