Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's just depressed. His team sucks and he's had to get up off his knees now that the Knights are done, he doesn't know what to do anymore :D

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend we have a league game with Mission. This should tell us if we are still playing well or if we are just getting victories. We had no right winning against Dewdney for 85 min but did and have played D3 teams in the cup run. This Mission game should be a great prelude to a big cup game the following week. A win or a tie Saturday and the division is ours.

No doubt that the division is already yours... that being said the game saturday is a perfect warm up for cup for both teams. though it would be nice to ruin your undefeated season

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's just depressed. His team sucks and he's had to get up off his knees now that the Knights are done, he doesn't know what to do anymore :D

Oh stal I have more to worry about then my shite team and we are shite I make no bones about it in fact I'm shite at soccer too again could careless there's more to my life then soccer. I know what to do Stal and that's cheer against the Hype. It's to bad JBN is such a good guy (no piss take) I'd be happy for him if the hype win but I might hang myself if I have to read anymore self promoting drivel. Now back to your circle jerk team hype

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh stal I have more to worry about then my shite team and we are shite I make no bones about it in fact I'm shite at soccer too again could careless there's more to my life then soccer. I know what to do Stal and that's cheer against the Hype. It's to bad JBN is such a good guy (no piss take) I'd be happy for him if the hype win but I might hang myself if I have to read anymore self promoting drivel. Now back to your circle jerk team hype

Self promoting drivel? It's not drivel, it's truth :D We are the greatest D2 team EVER assembled. In fact, our circle jerks are so great we even get fans to watch. It's truly something to behold, the entire world that is THE HYPE!

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
"you guys" im guessing u mean abby and yes that would be a great game to watch

yo Haters...where u been buddy. no love for your squad. maybe u should strap on the boots instead of hovering onthe sidelines and start pumping your boys...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phoenix 1- Players- 3
Inter 2 - Celtic 3
Mission 1 - Abby 2 (Pk's)
Nomads 1 - Magpies 0. (Pk's)

seven

Feb 20, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Self promoting drivel? It's not drivel, it's truth :D We are the greatest D2 team EVER assembled. In fact, our circle jerks are so great we even get fans to watch. It's truly something to behold, the entire world that is THE HYPE!

Best team to come through D2 is Fraser Valley Red Devils:)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As good as the Hype are, they don't even come close to the Dewdney Coachmen of 2007. Just ask Jack The Lad.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0