Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
reading this crap only makes us stronger ( not that we need to be AT ALL ) but thanks for all the support "the hype" loves ALL our fans as equals....and we hope to see u all at South Surrey Athletic park this Saturday and next at 630 sharp to witness just how amazing we really are

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
reading this crap only makes us stronger ( not that we need to be AT ALL ) but thanks for all the support "the hype" loves ALL our fans as equals....and we hope to see u all at South Surrey Athletic park this Saturday and next at 630 sharp to witness just how amazing we really are

thats the type of attitude that when pronounced, will always lead to his teams victory.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fail to think that way. If Inter is going to win the cup as you say, they shouldn't have a problem dispatching Celtic, nevermind if we got to play them.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

you got premiere players on a div2 team good for you guys

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players on D2 Teams aren't Prem Players, They're D2 Players...hence why they're in D2. ;) (glad to be of service to you today, anything else I can help you out with understanding?)

Are they capable of playing Prem? perhaps, some... Are some D2 players former Prem players... sure...

I don't see your point bam bam.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players on D2 Teams aren't Prem Players, They're D2 Players...hence why they're in D2. ;) (glad to be of service to you today, anything else I can help you out with understanding?)

Are they capable of playing Prem? perhaps, some... Are some D2 players former Prem players... sure...

I don't see your point bam bam.

I really hate to admit it, but, game, set, match, JBL.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I see it,
If you can convince premier caliber players to play on your division 2 drinking squad... well that's just good team managing.
Wouldn't you agree Cascade?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, some guys just get fed up with the training twice/thrice a week, or they'd prefer to play 90 in mucky muck footy than fight tooth and nail for playing time in premier, or they're just getting older, etc etc etc.

I don't pretend to be an elite Soccer player, that would just be an outright lie, but I have experience with elite-levels of hockey, and know exactly what goes on in the heads of guys that decide to play "below their level" for whatever reason.

sometimes it's just more fun to drink/play with buddies if you missed or never took "your shot" at the "bigs" or whatever.

Teams that don't have these friends or environments to attract these players at this level shouldn't try and use their inability to do so as a crutch or excuse for being shitty, or envious. ;)

Just sayin. :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fail to think that way. If Inter is going to win the cup as you say, they shouldn't have a problem dispatching Celtic, nevermind if we got to play them.

The fact you havent seen either of us play and your saying this doesnt make you look to smart...just sayin ;)

Inter is known as shite
Celtic reeks like shite
Aldergrove worst then shite
Magpies are a form of shite
Pheonix fly by and pick up shite
Mission plays on shite
Abby sprays shite

Cup Champs Nomads :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens