Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In over 30s this eve, it was England 2 India 1, and Scotland 6 Greece 0. Ballbaby did not suit up for Greece, and England had a lot of Westside players.

Sir M

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In over 30s this eve, it was England 2 India 1, and Scotland 6 Greece 0. Ballbaby did not suit up for Greece, and England had a lot of Westside players.

Sir M
England may have a few Westside players, but Scotland over 30 has a 3 or 4 guys that played for the Whitecaps in the last few years....

Whats your point????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks for the insight Sir M.....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been by the park twice today and just about to head back for the rest of the day...it's packed...and the ladies are wearing their bikinis in the beer garden (for the guys out there;) ). Anyhow, if anyone can tell me what the heck happened last night I'd appreciate it. I guess that's what happens when you drink a bottle of gaterade with 7 shots of vodka before 7:30pm.

The shuttle bus is a great concept, except when you have to get back to Steveston at 3am??? The Tour de Richmond cab ride with Big Daddy, Double Dee and Little Dickie was hilarious.

If anyone cares, the USA ladies team dropped out...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce have a look at that post again and try to figure out what you are trying to say. Cuz I don't.

Anyway, over 30s scores I know of from today were India 5 Greece 1, Germany 2 Italy 1.

And Scotland 2 England 1.

Sir M

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been by the park twice today and just about to head back for the rest of the day...it's packed...and the ladies are wearing their bikinis in the beer garden (for the guys out there;) ). Anyhow, if anyone can tell me what the heck happened last night I'd appreciate it. I guess that's what happens when you drink a bottle of gaterade with 7 shots of vodka before 7:30pm.

The shuttle bus is a great concept, except when you have to get back to Steveston at 3am??? The Tour de Richmond cab ride with Big Daddy, Double Dee and Little Dickie was hilarious.

If anyone cares, the USA ladies team dropped out...

SC,

PS - The cider that I bought for you was roofied. Your cab ride from north to south richmond pales in comparison to my 3am bike weave from the buck to south vancouver.

Looking forward to the wet T-shirt contest at 2pm in the beer gardens tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tuna

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Tuna, I'm starting to see a pattern with you ;) . I don't have to say much about yest...other than the fact that it could post exactly what I posted yester morn this morn... Execpt it was South Richmond to South Richmond. Thankfully not far at all...

off to the park, and Tuna, will it be your wet 't' that I'll be looking for?

Good times

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mens open:

Semis:

India beat Portugal.

Ireland beat England.

Final:

India 1 Ireland 0 on a late goal.

Unbelieveable atmosphere when India plays.

Sir M

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
O-30's

Scotland 1 Italy I mean Germany 0.

Well done Scotland. Victory was never really in doubt. I have never heard so much in fighting on one team before - I could have sworn we were playing the Italians.

Long Live Scotland.

Cheers

JTL

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Korea had only 8 players this morning and they called the game half way through the second...looks like they will be demoted to the Qualifying round....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just like to say........Arnie Meers you are a ****. Thanks for being a chicken and doing something from behind. You are a ****. You did what you wanted to do. My knee is done. Well done, you ****er. You have always been that way. Congratulations for being a ****. **** you .

Law5

May 8, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't get to see the final, was it a decent match, or just boring with the late winner?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0