Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indias best goalkeeper(2nd best after didar) is playing for Scotland this year as he did not get picked, he played with the whitecaps residency and should definetly be starting for India in net but hes not. Should be interesting when scotland plays india on the weekend

couldn't agree with you more...i have no clue how this kid isn't on team india an starting

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont know about that... Andrew Fink is playing for Scotland as well... One of the best goalies in BC isnt playing for anyone (Erman from Inter)... guessing he wasnt picked up by Croatia this year.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know what you guys are talking about, but Andy Singh is the 1A or 1B....so is he playing for Scotland?? (I don't think he is)

Harp is out with an injury but India did pick up a guy from South Africa, I wonder if he will bring out his Vuvuzala.....

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know what you guys are talking about, but Andy Singh is the 1A or 1B....so is he playing for Scotland?? (I don't think he is)

Harp is out with an injury but India did pick up a guy from South Africa, I wonder if he will bring out his Vuvuzala.....

Andy is actually away for the weekend so Didar is the number one goalie again. I think that they are talking about Karm Shergill who was with the Residency team for two years. Really good goalie who has a bright future only being 18 or 19.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are four WVFC players out with Scotland open side this year, including a recent VMSL Golden Boot winner. I believe that some of the WVFC guys who were with England last year when they won won't be around, as I believe last year's Nations Cup MVP Milad s on a pro tryout in the Middle East, and laylow is hurt...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are four WVFC players out with Scotland open side this year, including a recent VMSL Golden Boot winner. I believe that some of the WVFC guys who were with England last year when they won won't be around, as I believe last year's Nations Cup MVP Milad s on a pro tryout in the Middle East, and laylow is hurt...

I think I saw Milad playing in the qualifiers for Iran? :confused:

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I saw Milad playing in the qualifiers for Iran? :confused:

do you know whos playing in net for them??? I know a couple of goalies that are from iran and they are pretty decent. One of them played in Div1 for a few years, and i've seen him around in tournys. He usually plays for Nigeria in the african cup.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
do you know whos playing in net for them??? I know a couple of goalies that are from iran and they are pretty decent. One of them played in Div1 for a few years, and i've seen him around in tournys. He usually plays for Nigeria in the african cup.

A kid by the name of Darius... He's from north van and plays NCAA down south and always plays for Khalsa in pcsl. He's a solid keeper from thr Khalsa games that I have watched.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mikey, just get a hotel and stay in Richmond like all the rest of us. The commute is terrible and means that you can't enjoy the BEER GARDEN to its fullest potential

LEAN-whathappensinrichmondstaysinrichmond;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mikey, just get a hotel and stay in Richmond like all the rest of us. The commute is terrible and means that you can't enjoy the BEER GARDEN to its fullest potential

LEAN-whathappensinrichmondstaysinrichmond;)

Lean, thanks for the invite. What room are you guys in? I'm pretty sure I'll need a place to kip as my wife has told me to not come home this weekend if I plan on drinking. I plan on drinking so I guess I have to crash with you guys. Cheers.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0