Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a reminder for those teams/players who participate in exhibition games before the Nations Cup.

Last year a player from the Caribbean team assaulted (slapped or pushed) a referee in one of this game before the tourny, he was reported to BCSA and suspended right away until the hearing...this player couldn't play last year Nations Cup and after the disciplinary meeting, he was suspended for ONE YEAR.

PAC2010

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the heads up I will be sure to tell the lads not to assult any referees prior to Nations Cup...head shaking somethimes.

Much like the weather, I was wondering when this tread was going to heat up again...looking forward to a week Friday!

DD3

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is some heat for you Dirty Daddy Trois!!

Free Shuttle to the After Beer Garden Party at the Sharks Club in Richmond, as well as some new hotel deals! Take a look at the website The Nations Cup - Premier Summer Soccer Tournament. tomorrow for some updated party info and hotel bookings. We had to change locations of the party but the new spot should offer some better visuals.

As I mentioned before the schedule is posted and the Friday night should again provide some incredible games to get the tournament started.

Looking forward to seeing 5 mins of each game this year and I might even try to have a beer before the beer garden closes;)

Cheers, Lean

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-3 Ireland over Croatia last night. Good run for 90. WTF seriously?? :mad:

Both teams using a bunch of guys in different positions. Croatia with a lot of youngsters as well.

Walks was top notch as usual!!

:bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ireland looks like they might be like the Oilers of the 80s..........like to win 6 - 5.........6 goals against in two games and 7 for.....:D At least they will be exciting to watch. :)

Croatia and Iran out at Burnaby North tonight

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0