Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, I'm thinking TeamStarter could mean PK's??

We'll i'm no rocket scientist but they will have put something past the goalie to win. Or are you talking protest?

Sir M, it is possible that they dont have to score a goal on you guy's to win. Thats just my prediction. Columbus out in the first round.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, I'm thinking TeamStarter could mean PK's??

I figure so but SirM hit the back of the net with his response.
Unless the keeper doesn't stand in the net, he they would still need to put the ball past him in PK's. No?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Yoda and Sir M are in fine form today!!

I figure so but SirM hit the back of the net with his response.
Unless the keeper doesn't stand in the net, he they would still need to put the ball past him in PK's. No?

I could go through the archives to prove my point on what others have said about losing in PK's without being scored on, but that would be too much work! So instead of debating with you two, instead I will wish the both of you good luck in your respective Cup finals tomorrow!:D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears to me that out of the favourites to win this thing (according to Sir M's rankings), Sapperton has the toughest draw. They will first have to beat the defending BC and Western Canadian champions. Then they will likely have to beat Poco who won the FVSL league trophy undefeated and are in the cup final, then they will likely have to beat either Uvic (who walked away with the island league), Surrey United who seem to be in fine form or Westside who is always very challenging to beat in the provincials. Then they would have to likely beat West Van from the other side who won the VMSL league trophy and are in the final of VMSL cup and seem to be the team to beat in this competition. I would say they deserve the cup if they can accomplish that.

JTL

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say they deserve the cup if they can accomplish that.

JTL

I say anyone who wins it will deserve it. There is no such thing as a sure thing in provincials. Who ever pulls it together and shows up ready each day will likely win. In the VMSL this year, we saw that almost anyone could beat anyone on any given day.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing Freddie's post reminds me...no one is talking about Westside much here. These guys had a great last half of the season, and have a track record that rivals anyone in this tournament in recent memory. And I believe that the core of this team were BC Provincial Cup Open Champs or contenders in the early 2000s, sprinkled now with a few pretty notable ex-Whitecaps. I am glad they are finally on the other side of the draw. I hate playing this team.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I should let you all know that Vantreights are doing 2 a-days. unfortunately we only have 4 guys out and three are hurt and one has no skills.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have a link to an official site for game schedules etc, that's updated on a regular basis?

I know BC soccer has the dates for each round, but i mean each game etc.
Wouldn't mind catching a couple of other games.

Or are we going to be providing that info to ourselves here on TTP.

Regs, we could make this THE official site for all the BC"s info. :)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks. Why didn't he just say that? Had to look at the draw to see who it was, and yes apparently that's who Cordova is playing.

Why didn't he just say that? Because this is the VMSL Master's man. You have to work for what you get. Spoiled FVSL brats. :D

Also, everything is a detective game for him. You should have seen Sir M on Saturday. Sunglasses on. In and out of the trees. I am positive he was playing hide and seek with the bear cubs. Of course, Sir M always won.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday April 18th @ Confederation turf field.

9:30am -Coveside FC vs Westside

Noon- Nordic FC vs FVSL #3

2:30pm- Roma vs Vantreights

Hopefully the weather is nice. Good luck to all teams

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL website has Poco and Peace Arch scheduled to tussle at 6:00 Saturday night April 17th at Gates.

Of course it doesn't say whether it's on turf or grass, so I think I may bring multiple sets of boots.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0