Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double header, BBQ, and now the Quaich? :eek: :D

Cannae dae it laddie for sure the noo.

#1 son's birthday bash is now on for Saturday afternoon/evening along with a ton of tax returns on the menu that day...
It won't happen - Next time mate.

Good luck to both teams. :)

Should be a cracker.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF I understand my friend. There are several West Van players that also have more important things to do than be at the final this weekend, so don't feel bad.

Having said all of that, and to keep this on topic, there is a real chance that West Van's round one Provincial game will also be at Kinsmen, and potentially a double header with the reigning VMSL/Imperial/BC Champs younger WV guys hosting as well. Not confirmed yet though. We will see. M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me work on it BU 11. I am pretty sure I know the VMSL and NSCL teams, and I think I know the VISL sides (is it UVIC, Vantreights, Gorge and Cordova?) Not sure who the final three is from FVSL though...can anyone advise? We have almost ten days to post, but I will with a bit of input from you guys, thx, M.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe this has been posted before but if Poco beats Mission this weekend, Delta Metro is the 3rd FVSL team, and if Mission beats Poco, then Mission becomes the 3rd FVSL team.
Either way Delta or Mission got a pretty decent draw out of it.
Sir M, let me know if you need to know anything about FVSL, although most of the stats etc are on the FVSL website

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I jumped the gun a bit. I thought all was decided. Get your staffers to do it next week. Have a good one.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BigUnit11, all you need to know is that Roma will be ranked 16th!

Ok I jumped the gun a bit. I thought all was decided. Get your staffers to do it next week. Have a good one.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They will have to score a goal on WV for the first time in four tries this year if that is to occur.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
team starter:
You are assuming Sapp beats Columbus....
IMO don't think that will happen. I heard Columbus has been training very hard twice a week.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK, no need to assume, cause we all know that anything can happen on any given day!

BTW just glad to hear that Roma will be ranked 20th!! SCK if you are smart pitch in for of smokies in the first round for your game!! As everyone knows the farther you get in the cup the more food and bevvies you need to bring!

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You heard it here first. Sapperton will be the BC champs. They take out West Van in the final.

Apparently Tequila was the drink special tonight....... of course Sapp on their "A"game could take out anyone, along with any of the VMSL sides. I dont think that would be an up set, any VMSL team can beat each other on any given day. Good luck against columbus....

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
team starter:
IMO don't think that will happen. I heard Columbus has been training very hard twice a week.

Worry about your own team.... I am sure the rest will take care of them selves....... go NORDIC! FU Teddy!

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW just glad to hear that Roma will be ranked 20th!! SCK if you are smart pitch in for of smokies in the first round for your game!! As everyone knows the farther you get in the cup the more food and bevvies you need to bring!

Why don't you just worry about Winning a game in the Provincials rather than worrying about other teams you poser! Do the coaches league proud and win a game after all your Yapping! Good Luck.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They will have to score a goal on WV for the first time in four tries this year if that is to occur.

Sir M, it is possible that they dont have to score a goal on you guy's to win. Thats just my prediction. Columbus out in the first round.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, it is possible that they dont have to score a goal on you guy's to win. Thats just my prediction. Columbus out in the first round.

We'll i'm no rocket scientist but they will have put something past the goalie to win. Or are you talking protest? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0