Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
they scored 2 in regulation (1st half) and one in OT....its all a blur as to who got the goals.

I scored 2 in regulation (2nd half) and missed a f#@$@ pk in OT to tie it up

Best of luck to Westside. They are a great squad and a good bunch of guys!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, a game that had everything I think.....even a monsoon.

I thought we played really well in the first half....kept the ball and kept Columbus running. I got the first and then Nuke with the second. Mosh hit a cracking free kick that rattled the post which I think would have killed off Columbus. Petts went off hurt and then Nuke got killed from behind and I thought the game changed then. I might add, after having a wee moan at the ref for the challenge on Nuke, he pulls out a red card:eek: Then, realising it was the wrong colour and gave me a yellow.
Columbus came on strong in the second half and we decided to make it interesting by gifting them their first. You just had a feeling then with the pressure that they would get their second which they did. Sal then rattled the crossbar but off to extra time.
Bobski got the winner fairly early in the the 1st half of extra time and then the phantom penalty call. Lad shot from inside our penalty box from a corner that we didn't deal with well....goes through Boban brushing his side and I cleared it off the line. Columbus shout for a penalty and given! The ref didn't even know who it had hit. Sarge steps up for his hatty and Wicksy pulls off a great save. That was all she wrote.

Great game to be a part of. Both teams left it on the field and were knackered at the end. Columbus just wouldn't go away and hats off to them for always believing. Great bunch of lads and always a nightmare to play against.

Congrats to Delta. We stayed in the monsoon to watch their game. Shocked at Gorge going out with a whimper....expected much, much more from them.
4STGMP; we don't take anyone lightly. You are in the final for a reason and it will be a tough game. See you in 2 weeks.

DB

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
having trouble moving today. 120 mins is a lifetime at over 40 with a "couple extra pounds" :D

jesus....i see DB already posted everything i was saying. moving on...

everything will be left on the field for the final as this likely the last crack at "provincial glory" for a number of aging westsiders.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, a game that had everything I think.....even a monsoon.

I thought we played really well in the first half....kept the ball and kept Columbus running. I got the first and then Nuke with the second. Mosh hit a cracking free kick that rattled the post which I think would have killed off Columbus. Petts went off hurt and then Nuke got killed from behind and I thought the game changed then. I might add, after having a wee moan at the ref for the challenge on Nuke, he pulls out a red card:eek: Then, realising it was the wrong colour and gave me a yellow.
Columbus came on strong in the second half and we decided to make it interesting by gifting them their first. You just had a feeling then with the pressure that they would get their second which they did. Sal then rattled the crossbar but off to extra time.
Bobski got the winner fairly early in the the 1st half of extra time and then the phantom penalty call. Lad shot from inside our penalty box from a corner that we didn't deal with well....goes through Boban brushing his side and I cleared it off the line. Columbus shout for a penalty and given! The ref didn't even know who it had hit. Sarge steps up for his hatty and Wicksy pulls off a great save. That was all she wrote.

Great game to be a part of. Both teams left it on the field and were knackered at the end. Columbus just wouldn't go away and hats off to them for always believing. Great bunch of lads and always a nightmare to play against.

Congrats to Delta. We stayed in the monsoon to watch their game. Shocked at Gorge going out with a whimper....expected much, much more from them.
4STGMP; we don't take anyone lightly. You are in the final for a reason and it will be a tough game. See you in 2 weeks.

DB

Congrats on the win DB....well done and looking forward to the final as well.

So the final is being played at RAP. I have heard it is a pasture. Can anyone comment. Maybe GHOUSE can comment on footwear? :rolleyes:

HJ

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on the win DB....well done and looking forward to the final as well.

So the final is being played at RAP. I have heard it is a pasture. Can anyone comment. Maybe GHOUSE can comment on footwear? :rolleyes:

HJ

Thanks HJ. You too.

Do me a favour, wear your Celtic jersey in 2 weeks....it will give me a wee bit more motivation;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Delta Boys.

Some quality lads on that team and i hope they win it all.

Way to go boys..Heanjob, 4stgmp, Shultsee, Valdy and the others. Make it happen.

Good Luck Boys...This is your time!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Reggsy..Just supporting some of the boys i know on Delta.

News to me about us folding?

Just need some retooling pal.;)

Still sticking with Delta on this one though.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Reggsy..Just supporting some of the boys i know on Delta.

News to me about us folding?

Just need some retooling pal.;)

Still sticking with Delta on this one though.

Thanks Coach!

Regs is just going with the old they beat us so I want them to win approach to the final. Cool with me.:cool:

HJ

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best of Luck to both teams in the finals.

My prediction 4 - 0 Westside

Dancin Bear with 3.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0