Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
This really isn't about Poco anymore guys...I am serious. They had one chance against a VMSL team, did not score and lost. It wasn't Sikh or Abbotsford last week. Sorry.

Four capable teams in the semis...

If Gorge goes through (and I am not saying they will as they are away again) they will be really tough at home in the final.

As far as the match between the two VMSL sides on the top side of the draw, who knows what will happen there.

Sir M

PS...Cliff...? In pre-season?

Yes,they beat Cliff Ave from the VMSL Masters,at Cedar Park in a friendly game,then had a Barby with them.

I agree no more about The Castilians.

I agree if Gorge wins,they will be hard to beat at home.Did someone mention the Final is on a Sunday @ 4.00 PM ? What a bummer.

MEMEMBER Columbus have alot of injuries,so Westside should take them.:wa::wa::wa:

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
This really isn't about Poco anymore guys...I am serious. They had one chance against a VMSL team, did not score and lost. It wasn't Sikh or Abbotsford last week. Sorry.

Four capable teams in the semis...

If Gorge goes through (and I am not saying they will as they are away again) they will be really tough at home in the final.

As far as the match between the two VMSL sides on the top side of the draw, who knows what will happen there.

Sir M

PS...Cliff...? In pre-season?

Yes they beat Cliff and then Cliff beat Columbus in their first game.

They did NOT play the Sikh's but they played Delta twice and beat them handily both times.A FACT.

OK no replys to that,

I agree the semis are approaching fast so.

Back to the semi's

The wee guy will win it for Westside:wa::wa:

See you at 10.00 am

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I guess is it still all about the VMSL Teams though? :confused: I am as Bored of Bored & Yoda as everyone else though, tough loss but it was a loss.

Sir M, Is San Jose errr I mean West Van going to hit the free agent market again after coming up short again this year? :)

I say get on with some chatter about how the teams that are left standing deserve to be where they are. :D All four must have done something right to get there.

Delta vs Gorge - PK with Delta winning
Westside vs Columbus - Westside 2-1 regulation

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Watchman bragging about beating a team in pre-season that was probably missing some players!! The part about this comment is that Cliff probably fielded a stronger team in the regular season with the team that beat columbus. The priceless thing about all of this though, is that Poco beat a VMSL team who at the end of the day got relagated! I believe Cliff had a grand total of 4 wins all season!:rolleyes: Well done Poco you guys destroyed a team who got relagated!:eek:

If my stats are right again,I believe the Castilians destroyed Cliff Ave in pre season

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Conductor. We are done here. I was done days ago minus a few rebuttals but done none the less, I would hope that all other Castilians are over it now too and will refrain from any further comments other than about the future instead of the past.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Watchman bragging about beating a team in pre-season that was probably missing some players!! The part about this comment is that Cliff probably fielded a stronger team in the regular season with the team that beat columbus. The priceless thing about all of this though, is that Poco beat a VMSL team who at the end of the day got relagated! I believe Cliff had a grand total of 4 wins all season!:rolleyes: Well done Poco you guys destroyed a team who got relagated!:eek:

Conductor,

I wonder if they(Cliff) were relegated cause BIG M had intentions of pursuing a Ball Hockey career :wa::D:knvb:

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Conductor. We are done here. I was done days ago minus a few rebuttals but done none the less, I would hope that all other Castilians are over it now too and will refrain from any further comments other than about the future instead of the past.

I agree,so easy to get carried away on here.

Looking foreward to watching the games and having a few after.:wa::wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy from Westside might have a few blisters from his studs poking up through his insoles and Dancin Bear's ears are bleeding.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
When can we expect the Castillians 2010 calander? Yoda in his tight shorts, JTL fist pumping after his 8th goal in a blowout, really there could be some good action shots there. I say release it in the pre-season, that's when games mean the most.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, Is San Jose errr I mean West Van going to hit the free agent market again after coming up short again this year? :)

Balsa, this thread is not about West Van any more than it is about Port Coquitlam (although I do notice that there has been significantly much more chatter about the latter).

But to answer your question...yes, already done/confirmed.

Good luck to all teams still in it...Sir M

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of off topic discussions on here. Are the moderaters asleep or have they given up. Should Bulljive not be posting in the Div. 3 Fraser Valley thread.

JTL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL, i'm not taking any more abuse for not letting an issue go when i'm the only one who actually is.

But i guess if there's nothing left to talk about in the Provincials people have to talk about something.
Guess the remaining teams aren't worth posting about or discussing. Poor guys must be heartbroken.

I imagine that Dancin'Bear is, well, cuddling himself to sleep tonight wondering "Will i score the game winner?"

Gorge forwards have visions of Sugar Plums and Gullible Refs dancing in their heads. "if i can get Notty sent off, i can do anything!" Be careful though, wouldn't want to fall out of bed.

Delta players are thinking "OK we've hustled ourselves into an underdog position in the semis of provincials by "apparently" blowing league and cup trophies, hope we can pull it off"

Columbus is searching everywhere for someone who hasn't played a game for anyone this year so they can sign them and fill out a 10 man roster for their game, but secretly, in the back of thier minds are thinking "we can win this anyways if we do what we have to do to win"

And bulljive, if you want to see tight shorts, have a look at this years Roma team photo and pick anyone. I think that's the real reason they blew the PK's. How could anyone shoot PK's in those shorts? Hell even i couldn't do it.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
When can we expect the Castillians 2010 calander? Yoda in his tight shorts, JTL fist pumping after his 8th goal in a blowout, really there could be some good action shots there. I say release it in the pre-season, that's when games mean the most.

UNBELIEVEABLE !!!!!!!!!!

There are 2 big games coming up and everyone is still talking about The Castilians.
They sure have gotten into everyones head :D You guys not sleeping at night or what ??

Lets just see if we can go a day without mentioning their name,lets see :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
midway into second half, Westside 2 Columbus 2
Westside has wasted a 2 goal lead

Thanks to JTL and theRanger for the updates

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3 - Columbus 2 Final in OT

Nice work boys. Good luck in the finals DB!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0