Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 men's senior B cup championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought he tore his ACL???????Hmmmmmmmmmm

Griffith...Branka....Levitt......Hikida.....Gronlund......Pooner.....

Who is their goalie?

Steve Lucovic is their keeper. Huge game in exactly an hour and a half. All we need is a tie to go through. Lets hope we finally break the Dragons winning record

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a bunch of losers aldergrove are
they played like shite the whole tourny and come and talk shite about us who needed a tie to go through
cantuzzi, u and ur gay ass team fcuking suck. after the game we were ready to have a nice chat with u guys but u guys were no where to be seen.
well done u bunch of idiots.
all the best to the dragons as they have this tourny under their belts for sure

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I notice there's a consolation final this year (losers of the semi's play each other)

I wonder who's brilliant idea that was, because I can't imagine anyone is going to want to play a 5th game in 48 hours after losing a semi-final :confused:

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All-Blacks 4- Dragons 2
I heard from a couple friends on the All-Blacks after they won. No game report or details yet. I'll let Tuna have at it when they get back in town.

(I predicted this final, BTW ;) )

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time BCSA Demanded of their member leagues to have their top flight sign A Forms and stop this rubbish.

The only legitimate shot a FVSL, VISL, or VMSL Side has of winning this is if they are a new team on a string of consecutive promotions on the way to premier.

I had no vested stake in this tourney at all, and yet I find it a bit boring that it is a "Fait accompli" with the BMSA and RSSL sending teams on B Forms to this tourney.

Ho wmany times has a team not from Burnaby or Richmond won this thing in the last 20 years?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recent Champions
2008 - I.G. MircoMed Dragons FC
2007 - IGM Dragons
2006 - Westside Rino
2005 - Richmond All Blacks
2004 - Campbell River
2003 - Shamrock Rovers
2002 - Saltspring F.C.
2001 - Prince George Croatia
2000 - Richmond Town Celtics

I don't know how long this competition has been around....wasn't this something that was started back in 2000? In the past VMSL teams from Div 2 used to enter the Imperial Cup..that got changed back in 2000...so my guess is that is when this B cup started...but I am not sure....

No Burnaby league teams have won in the past eight years..or ever if this started in 2000....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is rumour floating that the 2000 winner won the quad that year.

Can anyone confirm this?

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny to sit back and listen to all the complainers saying "Why don't the Dragon's have to sign an A form?" Bloody hell people the average age of our team is 38! How long do you want us to play on A forms? We have 33 kids and 1 grandchild associated with our team what the Fcuk do you want from us? Is it our fault that we can go out and beat teams with a bunch of 20 year olds? Give it a rest please. :D

Congrats to the Allblacks. You guys came out and had a game plan and stuck to it and got the result. Your keeper came up with a few big saves when needed and finished your chances when you got them. Well done and way to keep the cup in Richmond :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0