Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 men's senior B cup championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was he peeing in the ref's direction? On the ref's shoes?:D

Keeping in mind that there are officials in this province who will card players for being "out of uniform" when their socks slide down, this keeper was really "out of his uniform."

:D

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never seen the wording "Indecent Exposure" :rolleyes:in the LOTG but here is what he would have been sent off for...
Sending off offences:• using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Towards the official.........

Where in the LOTG does it say that this is only if directed to the official? LOTG doesn't limit it only towards the official, CS. It could be to another player, substitute, substituted player, spectator, ballboy what have you. So if you whip it out durring a game I'd say that that falls under "offensive gesture" wouldn't you?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where in the LOTG does it say that this is only if directed to the official? LOTG doesn't limit it only towards the official, CS. It could be to another player, substitute, substituted player, spectator, ballboy what have you. So if you whip it out durring a game I'd say that that falls under "offensive gesture" wouldn't you?

Depends on the size I suppose.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a long shot but does anyone have a contact name, number, e-mail for the clubhouse in Prince George? A jersey was left behind after many boozes!!

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a long shot but does anyone have a contact name, number, e-mail for the clubhouse in Prince George? A jersey was left behind after many boozes!!

Are you serious????? You want to call for a jersey a month after a tournament is done. Are you going to fly there and get it?

Have another drink!!!!

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was he peeing in the ref's direction? On the ref's shoes?:D

Keeping in mind that there are officials in this province who will card players for being "out of uniform" when their socks slide down, this keeper was really "out of his uniform."

:D
he peed on the post, like a dog, but without lifting the leg

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll send a cheque if they can post it to me. Otherwise I'm out of a jersey for the new season. It does seem a little silly but I don't think that we have any spare. Plus I quite like it. Sending up $20 to post it isn't so bad? Or a little extra for a drink for the hassle.

It's warm out and I've had a couple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0