Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Langley Summer League

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What color are the Nomads wearing tonight?

I am looking forward to see what squad shows up for the Muckers debut. Give us a hint RF.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will give you a hint, since RF is taking a personal day. It will be complete Mucker domination. Those U-18 kids won't know what hit them. I'll probably score at least 4 goals. Complete domination.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am looking forward to see what squad shows up for the Muckers debut. Give us a hint RF.

A much depleted line up without me in the side to begin with...;)

Here's a hint:
Like a fine wine and bleu cheese.

It's Father/Son match at Mountain tonight!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He got off lucky and probably isn't dealing with the hotdog heartburn the rest of us are... ooof. I knew I should have stopped and 4.

We figured it out after…. Millar has had his drivers license longer than their entire team in total have had theirs.

Undefeated,

Muckers.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the hot dogs were delicious, 5 and counting..... and isn't Miller's driver's license number like 8, and that's why he fancies the number?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk happened to this league? Seriously.

When did it go from fat, old and slow plumbers (insert a picture of Utah) coming out for a kick-about have some pints and a BBQ to rolling lines changes of 19 year olds playing kick and run at a 100 miles an hour? What a load of shite last night was. Now, that’s nothing against Subby and his Crew, but what a freaking nightmare. Parents, yes parents, giving lip when kids fall over, long ball after long ball, trash talking, ass holes wearing gloves, white boots and fuking pants?!?!.... Even Millar said all the long balls were getting ridiculous.

Where did our league go?

Dynamo 4or5 Muckers 1

At least we out drank the 2 old enough to drink. :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw some of that from my perch watching the Nomads ten men taking off Aldy's team 3-2. I saw one Dynamo goal where the last defende was caught at the top of the 18 yard box in posession and it looked like shane potted a quick one, I turned around to watch more Nomads game and like 40 seconds later I see the Muckers pulling the ball out of their net again and I see knvb and miller shaking their heads at the debacle... woof. :eek:

The Dynamo don't play "kick and run" they play "Direct Football" ;)

You're welcome Sub :D

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even Millar said all the long balls were getting ridiculous.

Maybe someone should tell Millar to finally give it up and go play somewhere where he won't have to run..... The lazy bastard. Though Knvb, I'm quite suprised you didn't take a leadership role and bench the old man. Hi Stevie:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any scores from last night? We beat FV Alumni 4-3. I took over from knvb in the easy shot/bad miss parade that luckily didn't cost us anything. RF being back behind the bench provided just the lift we needed to ensure victory :D

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lizards 1 Muckers 1. Ref quit after the game saying he is never coming back, good game missed a couple of guys but the Lizards look like they are getting younger.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had Magnum PI doing your game no? Good Riddance ;) :D

In other action:
Dynamo 0 - Aldergrove 0
Nomads 2 - Fraser Valley 1

Game got off a bit slow and lots of offsides etc to start our game. Then dipshit from FV decides to stomp on the ankle of Duane (one of our fullbacks) who made a nice little sliding tackle that the referee was okay with as no foul was called, yet the moron gets up from his dive and stomps down on little Duane's ankle. Red, Bye bye. That is like 10 minutes into the game. Who does shite like that in summer footy!?
Anyways, We popped one on a nice through ball to end the first half, they tied it up with a laser from distance and we get the go ahead goal with 10 left on a corner after their keeper came out his net nicely to stop a breakaway, then his d leaves two of our guys unmarked, and the header is in the net.

We miss KJ, had to buy beers from the Dynamo cooler, the 4 of us that stick around for beers after games that is :rolleyes:

Did Mother Earth miss the memo that this is summer soccer? ;)

Rain Rain go away...

Standing are now (best I can tell from the site, which is not quite excellent but close to excellent as far as updates go...)
1. Nomads 4W 1L, 12 points
2. Dynamo 2W, 1T, 7 points
T3. Propectz 1W, 1T, 4 points
T3. Aldergrove, 1 W, 1T, 4 points,
5. Fraser Valley, 1W, 3 points
6. Muckers, 2T, 2 points
7. Lizards, 1T, 1 point

Next Week:
Nomads vs Muckers
Lizards vs Aldergrove
Dynamo vs Propectz
Fraser Valley vs Bye
Since I'm not here next week, I'll predict:

3-2 Nomads win
Lizards get their first win 2-1
Dynamo beat the kids 4-2
Fraser Valley try to recruit guys that won't whinge at refs and try to break ankles in summer soccer :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0