Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Langley Summer League

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know what the deal is with the standings because there is no score for your game vs FV. for last week. I know you said you won 4-3.

I have never seen the donkey before that stomped wee Duane. He came off the field right in front of me and was pretty "in my face" after I told him he was an idiot, and who does that type of shite in Summer Soccer when we all "Have to work tomorrow" he replied with a bunch of bullshit about it was a two footer studs up slide wah wah wah...

Did you guys have a lot of them "crying" to the officials in your game against them? every ball we played forward was "C'mon Ref!!! OFFSIDE!!!" and every time one of our guys made a nice tackle or stripped them of the ball they exclaimed "Where's the FOUL REF!!!!???" followed by exclamations of random obscenities that have had this Nomad sent off in the past (Magnum :mad: )

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, I think only one of our guys, Hauser, was on the windup. He answered with 2 goals too...

I think they were pissed off the retard (or is it developmentally challenged? ;) ) took the red card early and were channelling their anger in the wrong direction...

Long term forecast shows nice weather for next week, and I'll be missing out :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys from FV were complete class - We had a totally clean game with them.

:confused:

We watched the Aldergrove/Dynamo game which was not bad actually for a nil-nil game.
What is with Subby and his 18 year olds out there?
Actually, what's with all of you freaking little wankstains? ;)
Even the Lizards had youth in abundance...
They had a good keeper last night too. :rolleyes: :p
The only team that's close to us in experience (age...:D) seems to be Aldergrove and that's a stretch.

I remember days not long past whereas the words 'ringers' came from the 'whingers' and the grave concern thereon.
Funny how things change and reverse over time...

:wa:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dearest Frase,

Too many smilies

~With Love,

Dude

Anywho, yeah, Housearrest looked good in the sticks for the Lizards last night.

The Dynamo have lots of good new young guys that turned them around at the halfway point last season.

The Lizards have a few faces that looked to me like they played for the "Kids" last year.

Really, the FV team only had 1 or 2 guys that were always screaming/moaning/stomping. Barnes and Phil were the two guys that had their mouths shut and were encouraging their teammates to shut their yaps at the ref. They were ok after the game though, shook hands and 3 cheers etc... It wasn't a dirty game by any stretch, just the one play. What irked me was the incessant whining at the ref with a few verbal obscenity laced tirades and the ref put up with it. I guess he has thicker skin than Magnum (Wink smilie here)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We watched the Aldergrove/Dynamo game which was not bad actually for a nil-nil game.
What is with Subby and his 18 year olds out there?

More importantly the guy Sub is actually letting on the field wearing pants. In May. I don't care how cold it is, pants? Dynamo should have to buy a round for every game that guy plays in pants.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's Petr Chec in the mid field for Muckers?

Muckers with a full bench last night. Lizards gave their old guard the night off because after a long weekend usually the Muckers only have about 9 players show up. Good on ya Frase. You seem to have shaken off the Demolition rust.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever RF!! Good to see Jr.Millar out with the Rangers(Ladner version)last night.Some nice banter about the terry cloth collar RF used to wear!!!!!!! I remember the sweat being unBEARable for the big man.Amazing custom-made collar! NDU Rules! Delta Sports
Hall of Fame Forever!!!

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MUCKERS 5 NOMADS 0. Billy with the winning goal with his first touch of the ball, Mikey with his 54th shot and Fergie with 3 goals

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You missed out on a good Q too Johnny.

Love those 7:00 Kick offs where you can bad mouth your mates on other teams and watch the footy after with orange whip in hand.

Lizards 3 (I think) Aldergrove nil

Don't know what the score was in the Dynamo/Kids game.
Anyone?
Subby?

Does anyone know when the schedule will be updated?

And the standings for that matter...;)

:bronco:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0