Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Provincial B CUP - KAKA talking

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't mind so long as you send us a decent ref. Or does that cost extra?

Oh, you're damn straight that costs extra. Nobody wants to deal with you guys:D
Your last game cost you about 300.00 in referee fees, I seem to recall. Keep this sort of stuff up Tuna and I'll be booking Father John from the summer league for you!!

On second thought, maybe you could officiate for us. Your interesting interpretations of the LOTG would be sure to cause some interesting dialogue at discipline hearings...err Kangaroo Court.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
our coach said were not in this cup but people are saying we are????

Unless he opted you out you are. Both cup finalists (you and me) and then a 3rd, which I'm not sure how it's decided get the spots. I just hope all the games are on turf (I can't believe I just said that), we apparently suck on grass now.

kleats*up

Apr 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hey hey, finally signed up for this pissin on other teams account haha, mission is gonna take this, hope everyone brings their "A" game, and a descent keeper...

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hey hey, finally signed up for this pissin on other teams account haha, mission is gonna take this, hope everyone brings their "A" game, and a descent keeper...

Hey Kleats,

Hopefully your descent keeper saves better than you spell.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The VISL apparently only has two slots this year because one of "our" teams didn't show last year.

The two Island teams to qualify are Cowichan Div. 3 and Gorge Div. 4.

So that means an extra spot is available? It no doubt should go to the host league (RSSL) and their 4th place finishers (Ante Up).

I heard that the other RSSL teams conspired to keep Ante Up out of provincials by throwing games to an unnamed team who needed points to pass them. This is not surprising since RSSL teams have always been known to cheat.

Seriously. :D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that means an extra spot is available? It no doubt should go to the host league (RSSL) and their 4th place finishers (Ante Up).

I heard that the other RSSL teams conspired to keep Ante Up out of provincials by throwing games to an unnamed team who needed points to pass them. This is not surprising since RSSL teams have always been known to cheat.

Seriously. :D

wonder who you play for??? ante up by any chance lol and if you finshed 3rd in your league do you realy want to be embarrased by the fvsl teams???

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dezza,

We were the 3rd placed team and we got absolutely thumped 5-1 by the Harps in our last game. If Ante Up would have won their last game then they would have been through, but they didn't.

I'm sorry to have to burst your conspiracy theory bubble, but this one just doesn't float. Dezza, you're peeing into the wind my Westside friend.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna, you're a smart fish. That's probably the reason why you have survived this long and were not processed and canned at the old Steveston cannery years ago- on a serious note the harps practice on a weekly basis on the fiield next to us very well run practices and attendance and that probably made the difference in the latter part of the Richmond season . From what I have seen I think they have a very good chance of winning the Provincial B cup. Do not count out Desmesh -excellent squad of skilled players from the VMSL.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a wedding reception for one of our players on the Saturday at 4 (includeds about 75% of our team). If we even had a chance before we don't now :D

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a wedding reception for one of our players on the Saturday at 4 (includeds about 75% of our team). If we even had a chance before we don't now :D
If that's the case then I think you should decline the invitation and give it to a team that will be competitive, right Hector, Franchise?:D:D:D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably the week before the tourney... at least that's the way it has been in the past. You are guaranteed 1 game friday night, and 2 games on sat. If you make it out of your group Sun. morning is the semis and Sun. afternoon is the final.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were missing guys to , we had a 5 guys from u18 and one was the keeper. We could beat you with a full team and you know that as well as I do. We had two close games.

Let the Rams go:D

shite, anything can happen, I mean the Bullets beat us. I just hope we have 2 early games on the Saturday.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0