Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[quote=Dude;Stop it.

Are you talking to us or your manceptionist ? not that there is anything wrong with that !

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm talking to you e-bullies. You think that because it is the intraweb your words can't hurt, but they do.

Men with manceptionists are humans, too.

~"Handle with care"

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What has this poor thread come too? Obviously Utah didn't have a screening policy in place when taking new applications. I actually miss Arsenal and the 4 hour drive it took to beat them 7 nil.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm talking to you e-bullies. You think that because it is the intraweb your words can't hurt, but they do.

Men with manceptionists are humans, too.

~"Handle with care"

Your just hurt because you cannot use TTP while at work, for fear your manceptionist will be looking over your shoulder (while stroking your hair or wiping your split java out of your lap), and notice our mean nasty comments.

PS: you better be kidding about not playing summer soccer.....

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have any word from the Muckers yet for this UPcoming week or should I be assuming that we have a bye?

I can loan some players if it helps.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subby:

Much like my email earlier but I've had some positive response.

Because of a two week break between semis and finals of the BCs I think we might be OK next week.
But, the week following could be a problem if PAU and Rangers advance.

It looks to be another skint side for Flake FC this year but I'll continue to recruit.

Muckers lads:
Answer your fcuking emails!
Stunned Cnuts!

RF

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subby:

Much like my email earlier but I've had some positive response.

Cool..Cool... If you can tell me in advance that there will be a problem two weeks from now for sure, I can re-arrange the sched. Maybe one of our teams can play a back back to back instead of having a bye or something and you can make it up later...

keep in touch...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain:
You piece of green and white hoop shite.
I told you to PM me your fcuking email addy. ;)
I have a schedule for you to send in pdf format.
Get on it before Sunday before you'll be hating me and my bluenose brothers forever. :D
Cnuting fcuking Celtic.

Subby:
You're all class mate and I'll give you the word in advance warning for next week.
Thanks for your help. :)

Flake FC will have a slow start and the week after might be a good idea to postpone as hopefully my mates make it through the semis :bronco: and I'll be in Mexico and not be able to organize these eight year old fcuks. :D

Cheers lads,
Muckersforever

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have any word from the Muckers yet for this UPcoming week or should I be assuming that we have a bye?

I can loan some players if it helps.

Very Very BIG and Dirty Mucker team this week. On the turf at 6:30, does Big Z still drive the BBQ out to Langley for these games or does Millar just bring down a bunch of toonie tuesday specials from KFC.
That might be good too.

hos

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo v Muckers 7pm MAP
Nomads v Fraser Valley 9pm MAP
LUYSA v Lizards tomorrow at 7 at Willoughby.

Are the Muckers going to show up in numbers? does 8 count as numbers? ;)

I will be nice and early tonight to take in the Mucking Dynamo game... :D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers showed with 11 and managed to out play us (Dynamo) for35 mins of our 75 minute game. We had no finish at all and played the LFC/premier defensive shell game for the final half trying to hold a 1-nil lead. We tried to take the muckers to Pk's but apparently we don't have those in this league.

Kevin Uppal was on the back line for the muckers and combined with the other 40 year olds we had no business not putting them away :wa: and now thanks to these comments certainly there is a red card coming my way in September........

KNVB was a cnut as usual and we got deep sixed by the 86ers. However they did shake our hands and gave out autographs postgame. They also signed the paternity paperwork for a couple of my guys that were missing fathers growing up.

1-1 Draw was the final.

Nomads / FV game was a 4-1 final for FV I believe.....

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did have 12 guys out last night but i think KNVB was playing for your team, after the game we added the ages together of our team 440 years old.

Willing to trade KNVB for a hot dog any takers

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[quote=suburbanator

Nomads / FV game was a 4-1 final for FV I believe.....

I thought it was very quiet from the Nomad camp.Cmon somebody from the Nomads give us a proper game report !

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0