Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 BC Provincial Cup Draws Webcast

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Larsson do me a favor go hop in your farmers truck and head on to the # 2 highway and drive straight for 3 hours without seeing a mountain or any fcuken ocean and end up in a place that looks exactly like where you started. yeeeehawww

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha you feckers have no clue Fact: there are more millionares in calgary then you have in van so stop smoking the pipe and wake up

I'M RICH BITCH!

C'mon Larsson...remember you were making more money back in the Vancouver Fijian League. Well, I guess you agreed to more money back then but never got paid, other than product in little plastic baggies. Is there a Fijian league in Alberta?

The Callies have done reasonably well in Nationals (a one-off tournament where the best team rarely wins), but let's be honest mate...the overall calibre of play in Vancouver is much higher than Alberta, although both are equally shocking in the big picture.

TTP in the Praries? Taking The Plow :cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Callies have done reasonably well in Nationals (a one-off tournament where the best team rarely wins),

Reedie is right sneds, Peg won a few years ago, so the tourney really can't be that good, more lucky, just ask Cappy, he has all the luck right now:D

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God i love stiring it up! Hands of Stone (CJ) i have to disagree with your comment about peg they won it like 5 years ago! not a few. And they were a very good team with depth which a lot of vancouver teams do not have. Reedie as for talent your right there are more quality players in van but it is so spread out. The alberta major league is a better quality league with top notch coaches and teams with depth so every week is a battle that is why Callies are better prepared when it comes to nationals and we are usually in the final. Why don't you guys bring a all-star team to calgary August long weekend and see how you fair $5,000 to winner

The overall picture Reedie is shocking and it starts with the organizers and the people in charge of the leagues straight from youth to men's and women's leagues that is why Canada sucks at the world stage. Plus who the feck hires Nick Dasovic to coach and Dale mitchell man are we going int he right direction. Steven Hart should have stayed as canada's boss big mistake. Had chance to chat with Steven Hart when i went back to Halifax for College nationals and the things he said are shocking the people in charge of Canadian Soccer are usless and they did not like the way canada played at the Gold Cup

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,

Shocking slags man your original! I see it took you a long time from your last post to think up that one.

Futbol,

Bi-polar or what ever else does it really matter.....

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I missing something, is Sneddon a quadriplegic now and typing with a straw hanging out of his mouth??? If so it would explain a lot, if not....it would explain a lot! Holy Fcuk!:eek:

:bronco:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

i will be sure to pass on your comments to the BC paraplegic Association. Poor taste in comment really should check yourself.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larrson, how are the callies looking for their upcoming season? Do you expect to repeat again as Provincial and national champions? Hopefully you guy's repeat as at least Provincial champs!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Only thing here that is established is that your bald and live a double life as a gay prostitute

Conductor,

We are favourites to repeat as Canadian and Provincial champions but anything can happen! But i am optimistic

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing here that is established is that your bald and live a double life as a gay prostitute
So is that the real reason you wanted to be a part of my life? I'm not judging you, really.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Never said i wanted to be a part of your life ..............wait TTP is your life ahh shite you got me!

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Larsson, it's clearly time for you to mooove on. Stop wasting our time with your Alberta BS. If you've got something important to say.....shut the hell up....and please don't move back here......and please don't tell anyone that you came from here! Fcuk already!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am not going away any time soon and if you do not like what i say stop reading it you big women's blouse. Maybe i will move back to langley and be your neighbor hmmm sounds like a good idea.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezuss, u evin rite like a albertan.
Now go fcukin play with your 4x4 in the snow. Soccer season should be just around the corner, what is it......May-August?:knvb:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahha i wouldn't talk you live in langley how are the cows doing fecking muppet and i will drive around in my bmw, that has 4 wheel drive thanks man. And your right outdoor season starts soon , indoor just finished so i guess soccer all year round ( 2 meaningful seasons compared to 1 outdoor season) this must help with CALGARY CALLIES BEING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0