Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 BC Provincial Cup Draws Webcast

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahah stiring the pot........ Funny steve my dad who played with colin as well never mentioned you are your dad........hmmmmmmmm and -8 not -14 but blue skies and sunshine i have been wearing my sunglasses all year long..How is the rain going there

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with everyone and I too thought Sir M sounded constipated on the webcast...

Not to get totally off topic.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have an easy remedy for that: my own personal Chili recipe. Ask JAGS. I think he lost like twenty pounds or something last year after he sampled it down in Palm Springs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, you both sounded like gay prostitutes, you homos.

Which is why you got the gig.

:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, Reedie, Reedie, where did it all go wrong last night.

Too much fun pal!

First Class!:D

"Let's Go Mazda"!!!!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SixFyv: how are the sandwiches in New York? Be sure to give half your corned beef to the homless black guy outside Canegie Deli. He's about 6'2, skinny, and tells a good story...which about describes 1/5th of the population in the city, I know. But he's always there, hanging out at the bus stop.

I figured I could post this here, since we're off topic and all.

Anyhow, about 7 deg C outside right now, high of 14 later, blazing sunshine. I am strongly considering playing hooky right now to head up to Cypress for the morning, then be back in time for a round of 18 this afternoon.

Decisions, decisions.

About the only thing funnier than a guy from Calgary (Cow Town) taking the piss out of a Langley boy (you know, for living in rural area, home to many cows), is mistaking or with are. I know grammar pisstakes are lame, but...that's a lot of effort shown right there.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, Reedie, Reedie, where did it all go wrong last night.

Too much fun pal!

First Class!:D

"Let's Go Mazda"!!!!!!!!

Yep, lots of fun...thanks for letting us hold your bevies and for leading the chants in our section...over the top hilarious. Perhaps a post-game gathering next Friday night at the Chop House may be in order...I will then present you with the keys to your new Mazda vehicle. :wa:

Best of luck against the good ol boys...should be a cracker of a match!

Cheers

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Reedie.

What touch line will you be standing on pal.....;)

If you are with us then please bring Reggsy over as well pal.(C J and R F insist)

As always Reedie..................First Class!

Where is the best drinking place now in West or North Van????

The last time we all used to travel out there was for Holidays Night Club! (What a special place it was by the way)

Come on Dickens, Jags, Sir M.................Where are we going boys?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Reedie.

What touch line will you be standing on pal.....;)

If you are with us then please bring Reggsy over as well pal.(C J and R F insist)

As always Reedie..................First Class!

Where is the best drinking place now in West or North Van????

The last time we all used to travel out there was for Holidays Night Club! (What a special place it was by the way)

Ah yes, Holidays. A fantastic place to learn about life..........

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahh Holidays-Montanas-Red Door-The Shore and for SirM.....Goofy's. I walked by there this morning to see the poor doors boarded up. They are waiting for their new location on the waterfront to be finished before they open again. And Tugs in Lonsdale quay is now a pilates center. Strange Jags spends more time there now than when it was tugs :rolleyes: You can usually find him there every saturday morning with his starbucks ( Grande extra hot Caremel Machiatto easy foam, extra carmel) and his face pressed against the window. Coach house is closed...Something to do with the food preperation. There seemed to be a problem once Sipho was hired in the kitchen. Stevie Mac's was good but has become the legion of doom with all the Super Heroos that reside there now. Which leaves us the cougars den for post game pints. We usually send Jags in first in a Zebra suit or to act like the wounded antelope. There is also the newly installed Brass pole in the change room, which is usually found with Eagles wrapped around it for a pint :eek:

We may be spending the night at Chateau de Ambleside :D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
04-05-2008 01:31 PM

Still undergoing counselling since Holiday's closed (for a number of reasons, including some of the women Dickens pulled out of there). This was the straw that broke the camel's back after consecutive years of some of the finer establishments in NV shutting their doors.

Olympic Hotel
St. Alice Hotel
Daddy Longlegs at the International Plaza
Hippos (good name, as that is what I went home with often when I was 19)
Whispers
Goofy's
Dewy Pardy and Howe
The Avalon
Tugs
Coach House
........ and for Sir M ........ The Roadhouse.

Good to see we have replaced some of these finer establishments with such places as:

Spada's House
Mac's House
Jua's House

Since the majority of the 'single women' in NV have this as their homepage:

Cougars

I think we will entertain our friends from Surrey by directing them to the Serengetti, aka The Mosquito Creek Bar and Grill ................ and for those lads who frequent The Byrd at the Flamingo Hotel in Surrey, we can end up at the closest North Van booze can that rivals The Byrd .................. none other than the famous Lynnwood Hotel. I can see RF, Coach and HOS all working the dance floor at 1:53am on Friday night.

HOS, maybe Chico will be out for the night and he can entertain us with some Chico Russian Dancing.

http://www.lynnwoodinn.com/_images/DJBOOTH907pop.JPG

JAGS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The famous Chico dance, classic stuff, hope that lots of the old boys are out on Friday, still trying to convince Reedie into driving the Ranger Bus over the Lions Gate on Friday, he is the only one that knows how to get there after his recent Imperial Cup game, not sure if he knows the way home, but one way will be enough.

Chico "The Dancing Russian Bear" be there.

Get it done

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0