Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2B is the weakest, followed by A then C.

19 C Dewdney Celtic 56
20 A SFC Caps 45.5
21 B Whalley Utd 44.5
22 B Coquitlam MF Ajax 34
23 C LUFC Knights 33
24 C Westcoast SC 27
25 A Surrey Coyotes A 26
26 A North Delta Titans 26
27 C Langley Players Utd 24
28 B GEU Pumas 21.5
29 A Columbia Bearcats 11.5
30 C LUFC Rangers 5

I agree with b,a then c as the worst to first, but quite a few bottom end squads in c as well...

Attachments

• 2lnvdpdjpg.jpg
    2lnvdpdjpg.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 38

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you teams on the top half of the division with 13 wins 9 wins 9 wins, the teams on the bottom will positively correlate with the top; by posting losses in the same manner. Therefore, there is no way of really determining how "strong" or "weak" a division is. A team could be on the top because they are really good, or because all the other teams suck. I think the cup is the only way to actually measure which division is stronger. Out of the final four teams, count which teams are from which division, or with 8 teams remaining.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you teams on the top half of the division with 13 wins 9 wins 9 wins, the teams on the bottom will positively correlate with the top; by posting losses in the same manner. Therefore, there is no way of really determining how "strong" or "weak" a division is. A team could be on the top because they are really good, or because all the other teams suck. I think the cup is the only way to actually measure which division is stronger. Out of the final four teams, count which teams are from which division, or with 8 teams remaining.

Anyone done the math yet? Which division was the weakest this year?:confused:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a bit messed up with some teams having finished their seasons and others with only 14 games played.

But for what it's worth

1 C Port Moody Gunners 183
2 A Aldergrove Utd 157.5
3 C Surrey Coyotes B 134
4 B Port Moody Lions 121.5
5 A Poco Royals 114.5
6 C Sto'lo Utd 107
7 B Abbotsford Arsenal 104
8 A White Rock Utd 103.5
9 A LUFC Wolves 99
10 C GEU Rams 94.5
11 C SFC Pegasus Rangers 90
12 A LUFC Nomads 86.5
13 B Athletic Club BC 86.5
14 B LUFC Athletica 79.5
15 B LUFC Clones 75.5
16 A Guildford Utd 74
17 B North Coquitlam Utd 64.5
18 C Dewdney Celtic 64.5
19 B SFC Bullets 60
20 B Coquitlam MF Ajax 52
21 A SFC Caps 45
22 A North Delta Titans 35
23 B Whalley Utd 33.5
24 C Langley Players Utd 33.5
25 B GEU Pumas 32
26 C Westcoast SC 31.5
27 C LUFC Knights 27
28 A Surrey Coyotes A 23
29 A Columbia Bearcats 15.5
30 C LUFC Rangers 8

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a bit messed up with some teams having finished their seasons and others with only 14 games played.

But for what it's worth

1 C Port Moody Gunners 183
2 A Aldergrove Utd 157.5
3 C Surrey Coyotes B 134
4 B Port Moody Lions 121.5
5 A Poco Royals 114.5
6 C Sto'lo Utd 107
7 B Abbotsford Arsenal 104
8 A White Rock Utd 103.5
9 A LUFC Wolves 99
10 C GEU Rams 94.5
11 C SFC Pegasus Rangers 90
12 A LUFC Nomads 86.5
13 B Athletic Club BC 86.5
14 B LUFC Athletica 79.5
15 B LUFC Clones 75.5
16 A Guildford Utd 74
17 B North Coquitlam Utd 64.5
18 C Dewdney Celtic 64.5
19 B SFC Bullets 60
20 B Coquitlam MF Ajax 52
21 A SFC Caps 45
22 A North Delta Titans 35
23 B Whalley Utd 33.5
24 C Langley Players Utd 33.5
25 B GEU Pumas 32
26 C Westcoast SC 31.5
27 C LUFC Knights 27
28 A Surrey Coyotes A 23
29 A Columbia Bearcats 15.5
30 C LUFC Rangers 8

These rankings me nothing, Rams are better then all of the list below.:eek:

Yet they are ranked higher

Abbotsford Arsenal
White Rock Utd
LUFC Wolves
Port Moody Lions
Poco Royals
Sto'lo Utd

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
These rankings me nothing, Rams are better then all of the list below.:eek:

Yet they are ranked higher

Abbotsford Arsenal
White Rock Utd
LUFC Wolves
Port Moody Lions
Poco Royals
Sto'lo Utd

I completly agree with all except AbbyArse.

Dont worry Fran, B is the strongest division! The way I see it, the bottom ten teams designate the level of suckage for A, B, or C. Seeing as there are more from A and C I think its fair for a toss up / split decision in suckage for identifiying A & C as being the weakest division(s)! Something to be proud of yes?!!?:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dont worry Fran, B is the strongest division! The way I see it, the bottom ten teams designate the level of suckage for A, B, or C. Seeing as there are more from A and C I think its fair for a toss up / split decision in suckage for identifiying A & C as being the weakest division(s)! Something to be proud of yes?!!?:D

Really...We would beat them.....Actually to be honest you should be in that category to:p...

Just going by what ACBC tells us ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Lions # 1:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really...We would beat them.....Actually to be honest you should be in that category to:p...

Just going by what ACBC tells us ;)

You believe everything you're told Franny? I bet you'd believe a hooker if she told you that you were the best she ever had..... You would beat who Abby?? What catagory am I in Fran?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 out of 10 are A and C so that blows your theory.
out of the first 10, 8 are from A n C. from the last 10, 8 are from A n C. and 6 of the middle 10 are from 2B.....teams from B even the bottom feeders would be fine in any 2nd div according to these latest power rankings..whereas the bottom feeders of A n C would be bottom feeders anywhere else?......3rd place :cool:...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread bugs me more then anything, everytime time I look at it I want to put a fork in my eye...yet the question is why do I look at it:confused:

This means shite does everyone not get it....

Here is the point blank truth 2a has one great team Aldergrove, the second place team Poco is below average in skill, they finish near the bottom of our pool last year and yet they switch divisions and they are at the top:confused: Ps they lost to a div 3 team in cup...bad...shite they didn't even score a goal!

Div 2b I won't even start with that, Poco Lions are at the top:rolleyes:

Can't count ACBC as there reg season team and playoff team are miles different (they will win the cup no question!)

Div 2c Is miles ahead in talented teams...Stolo, Rams, Coyotes, Peg Rangers and Gunners would be at the top in either of those other two divisions....

Westcoast can probabley comment on this since his team was in 2a last year and finished second yet they come down to 2c and are fighting to stay in div 2.

Class is out....

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want some of what you're smoking.

Has rich been promising you haircuts?!?!?

I'm not even going to dignify it with a response as it just occurred to me that you're joking. That's the only explanation

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want some of what you're smoking.

Has rich been promising you haircuts?!?!?

I'm not even going to dignify it with a response as it just occurred to me that you're joking. That's the only explanation

Sadly know...I was trying to look back at my post and find false comments, but I couldn't see any.... well maybe the Peg Rangers thing was going out on a limb

Enlighten me ;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread bugs me more then anything, everytime time I look at it I want to put a fork in my eye...yet the question is why do I look at it:confused:

This means shite does everyone not get it....

Here is the point blank truth 2a has one great team Aldergrove, the second place team Poco is below average in skill, they finish near the bottom of our pool last year and yet they switch divisions and they are at the top:confused: Ps they lost to a div 3 team in cup...bad...shite they didn't even score a goal!

Div 2b I won't even start with that, Poco Lions are at the top:rolleyes:

Can't count ACBC as there reg season team and playoff team are miles different (they will win the cup no question!)

Div 2c Is miles ahead in talented teams...Stolo, Rams, Coyotes, Peg Rangers and Gunners would be at the top in either of those other two divisions....

Westcoast can probabley comment on this since his team was in 2a last year and finished second yet they come down to 2c and are fighting to stay in div 2.

Class is out....

I will comment. First you beat us 1-0 with a goal in the last 10 mins. Second we had are problems against Stolo and that's about it. We have lost more games then usual this year and are fighting to stay up, but only because I ****ed up at the start of the year. We would be in 6th spot. Also you lost to the Knights 3-0 and beat them 1-0. You also got beaten 4-0 and 5-1 to the Gunners. So you acting like the Rams are better then the bottom feeders in your division is funny. You lost in a combined score of 6-1 to the Coyotes. You are really right equal with the bottom half of our division.

Still that being said all three dividions were fairly equal accross the board.

It's about right with POMO Gunners being top out of all and that's were it finishes, the rest are all even from what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0