Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That happened two months ago....I don't understand your post here...

Why would it still be posted on FVSL website? :rolleyes: Check, check, 1, 2, 1, 2....

3 Points deducted from Westcoast SC for playing ineligible player.
Compiled by Jan Sherman on Nov 24, 2008</B>

Like the power rankings everything is currnet and up to date I guess eh?:confused: :cool:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would it still be posted on FVSL website? :rolleyes: Check, check, 1, 2, 1, 2....

3 Points deducted from Westcoast SC for playing ineligible player.
Compiled by Jan Sherman on Nov 24, 2008</B>

Like the power rankings everything is currnet and up to date I guess eh?:confused: :cool:

are you really that stupid? check 1,2

the standings get updated every week you plonker, that would be today the 24th.
if you look at all the divisions it shows the deducted points from each team from throughout the year.
keep trying though

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you really that stupid? check 1,2
the standings get updated every week you plonker, that would be today the 24th. If you look at all the divisions it shows the deducted points from each team from throughout the year.
keep trying though

And what did I say? It was a question no? I can read, thanks.

How was I talking about the standings in my last post? I was just refering to points last deducted,.... I did mention something about the "power rankings"....

The penalty, has the date (11/24/08) of the last update right underneath, I realize that it doesnt mean that it was the last week's game that they were actually deducted.... My bad I guess.

Point is: There is no data showing WHEN WC's points were deducted, do you know what game they were deducted saggy beans? No? Really? Unless you have no life or play on WC you'll have no idea. Because it does not say wich week or even what player, the penalty applies. So the info to go on is minimal. :mad: Good, we can all count on you to have no life and keep track of these things though,(apologies to anyone else who fits that description) thanks for coming out....

Stay on the masters thread saggy beans, grumpy old men was a shitty movie and I'm too old for a grandpa to be lecturing me......;) Thanks for calling me out asshole, it was only a matter of time.:wa: YAY!:p

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And what did I say? It was a question no? I can read, thanks.

How was I talking about the standings in my last post? I was just refering to points last deducted,.... I did mention something about the "power rankings"....

The penalty, has the date (11/24/08) of the last update right underneath, I realize that it doesnt mean that it was the last week's game that they were actually deducted.... My bad I guess.

Point is: There is no data showing WHEN WC's points were deducted, do you know what game they were deducted saggy beans? No? Really? Unless you have no life or play on WC you'll have no idea. Because it does not say wich week or even what player, the penalty applies. So the info to go on is minimal. :mad: Good, we can all count on you to have no life and keep track of these things though,(apologies to anyone else who fits that description) thanks for coming out....

Stay on the masters thread saggy beans, grumpy old men was a shitty movie and I'm too old for a grandpa to be lecturing me......;) Thanks for calling me out asshole, it was only a matter of time.:wa: YAY!:p

Actually here is the point...your insightful comeback is really awful at best as I assume is your game. Though I may be a "grandpa" and again kudos for being so witty, at age 24 I wasn't playing div 2 fraser valley:eek: It seems to me that if you are in div 2 now the sky is the limit for you.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB called it,.... Westcoast SC..... 3 points hey? That hurts. X 2.

One you've proved JB right, and second, well your second last in 2C.... Boggles the mind......

3 Points deducted from Westcoast SC for playing ineligible player

Nuff said.:rolleyes:

WOW You are an idiot.

That penalty was from the first game of the season moron. It has been there since then dumbass. Pull your head out of your cows ass and stay with the times. Johnny was joking around in his post dummy. Like he said taking the piss.

You are so ****ing stupid it boggles the mind. Yes second last place but shouldn't be, but what can we do...oh yeah maybe win some games. No times 2 numb nuts.

No more gum boots and velcro gloves nights for you, goat ****er.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually here is the point...your insightful comeback is really awful at best as I assume is your game. Though I may be a "grandpa" and again kudos for being so witty, at age 24 I wasn't playing div 2 fraser valley:eek: It seems to me that if you are in div 2 now the sky is the limit for you.

I'm sure you were 24,...... 3, centuries ago:eek: My Awe-ful comeback is just fine so take another sip of your "fruit" punch Hateraide, and fack off!:mad: The div 2 comment- Whats our record BITCH? :eek: Might be a div 2 record but its still "very nice" record.... :p P.S. I started playing soccer 3 years ago and am already at div 2 status and rising, not div 1 and falling like you.:eek: so fack off saggy.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW You are an idiot.

That penalty was from the first game of the season moron. It has been there since then dumbass. Pull your head out of your cows ass and stay with the times. Johnny was joking around in his post dummy. Like he said taking the piss.

You are so ****ing stupid it boggles the mind. Yes second last place but shouldn't be, but what can we do...oh yeah maybe win some games. No times 2 numb nuts.

No more gum boots and velcro gloves nights for you, goat ****er.

Whatever WC,..... 2nd to first to your 5th to last,.... like you have a cow to stand on.:rolleyes:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast

thinking is not your strong point... both you and Dmac have had to many hits from the bong....

I am sure Dmac will write something stupid back to what you have said... then you will write something about aldergrove... and so on and so on - handbags at 20 paces - seriously

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
....really?

Really,.... :rolleyes:

On another note, Nomads still short guys?(No callups avail?) Only 10 men to come out to Grove on sunday????? :confused::(:confused:

A gold horseshoe or platinum leafed rabbits foot may be appropriate if that's the case.

Practice tonight @ 8:00pm is gonna be effin COLD on that gravel!:( Zilla, can we PLEASE just get get wasted instead?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

On another note, Nomads still short guys?(No callups avail?) Only 10 men to come out to Grove on sunday????? :confused::(:confused:

A gold horseshoe or platinum leafed rabbits foot may be appropriate if that's the case.
We will find out tonite what the deal is for Sunday. We don't need luck, we have Housearrest, he has the midas touch these days ;)

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will find out tonite what the deal is for Sunday. We don't need luck, we have Housearrest, he has the midas touch these days ;)

NICE LOL! I trust the midas touch (couple weeks ago, breaks for winter!) so should be good for a few saves at the very least!;)

Better get as many shots on net as we can!:knvb:

Good stuff, great night for practice hey?!? What is it supposed to be; like 3 degrees?

Hope everything works out for you boys tonight, see you sunday:)!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Midas Touch comment is an insider bit of ttp that only kjohnsob and house will get, but if it brought you a smile that is fine too ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bahahahahaha! holy **** buddy...didn't stop laughing for 5 min with that one!

yes, I have the 'midas touch' of late. my luck has been golden and doesn't look to be on the downfall anytime soon, so I would be afraid aldy. bringing my best this weekend.

Housearrest feelin good and can't be stopped!

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Practice tonight @ 8:00pm is gonna be effin COLD on that gravel!:( Zilla, can we PLEASE just get get wasted instead?

well you didn't make it out, so the cold wasn't a big factor ehh?

and you are making friends on here at an alarming rate....hehe
see ya sunday

Attachments

• 36_5_5[1].gif
    36_5_5[1].gif
    51 KB · Views: 271
Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well you didn't make it out, so the cold wasn't a big factor ehh?

and you are making friends on here at an alarming rate....hehe
see ya sunday

I'm 7'1" 140lbs,..... NO insulation whatsoever!.....I'll suck it up for the next practice but I'm playing indoor tonight so I'll definately get a run in there:),.....

Besides,..... heard you couldnt make it out either ;)....

Yeah I know people love me hey!:rolleyes::D See you sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0