Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That team u really dont know with..... We played them this year and they borught out some really great talent!!!! But from the sounds of it, they have had sum tough loses as well with poor quality play. Last year we beat them 6-1 in first match then almost lost to them 2nd time around....
ya C4L you're totally right. i dont like sticking up for them but they suck. however they have a couple really talented guys and if they all show up and play as a team they can do well but theres a reason they're not doing well.....commitment problems

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya C4L you're totally right. i dont like sticking up for them but they suck. however they have a couple really talented guys and if they all show up and play as a team they can do well but theres a reason they're not doing well.....commitment problems
ya amigo...but that is also 90% of the teams in div.2 hahaha, we all have commitment problems.... They were one of the better passing and playing teams we have seen this year, but they have a lot of guys playing for other teams though through school and stuff dont they?

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya amigo...but that is also 90% of the teams in div.2 hahaha, we all have commitment problems.... They were one of the better passing and playing teams we have seen this year, but they have a lot of guys playing for other teams though through school and stuff dont they?

Makes me feel lucky to have a dedicated team:).... For games anyway:rolleyes:.

We lend a player or two to the prems or div 1's every once in a while, but everyone we have signed is signed?,.... I guess what I'm trying to say is that we will have the exact same team in cup as we will of had this entire season.... Knock on wood no-one gets hurt or has to move or something to that effect.

Too bad not all teams are this way, I think this league would be alot more interesting if it were. :cool:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad not all teams are this way, I think this league would be alot more interesting if it were
Yeah i totally agree...But to get to that point i think you gotta start paying people to play soccer...and i dont see that happening any time soon hahaha...We lost a lot of people to Saturday night games (Service industry) and just business commitments and family...Rubbish hahahah

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no their all old guys n the ones that are young aren't that good to be on a good school team...they just rather do other shite before playing soccer...

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah i totally agree...But to get to that point i think you gotta start paying people to play soccer...and i dont see that happening any time soon hahaha...We lost a lot of people to Saturday night games (Service industry) and just business commitments and family...Rubbish hahahah

If only we could get paid to do this! Have fun, play soccer, AND get paid? the reality of a dream for most,.... Alas peoples bills do need to be paid, and if you are in the service industry, you NEED to work those weekends (specially a sat)cuz thats when people get the drunkest and tip the mostest.

Not everyone can ignore all except soccer like franny, man that guy is dedicated!:D

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
any teams willing to play sentinel from div 3c over the Christmas break. especially you portmoody gunners

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
calling out the gunners... do you want to play the "divisoin one" div2 team or just the regular div 2 team?:eek:

We might be up for a game... message me close to the break...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
any teams willing to play sentinel from div 3c over the Christmas break. especially you portmoody gunners

No offence man but why would teams like Aldergrove and Gunners want to play a div 3 team, they are heading to div 1. If i were u I would be asking the div 1 aldergrove team or Whalley Strikers (sorry stal) or GEU Knights as they are in terriable and could be heading back to div 2. Then you could see were you fit.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offence man but why would teams like Aldergrove and Gunners want to play a div 3 team, they are heading to div 1. If i were u I would be asking the div 1 aldergrove team or Whalley Strikers (sorry stal) or GEU Knights as they are in terriable and could be heading back to div 2. Then you could see were you fit.

that was us last year :wa:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf is sentinal?

If you are as good as your record is, we'll see you in cup. If we don't see you in cup, well, enough said.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fack off ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think us Nomads would be up for a game against Sentinel.

We were the cocky bunch from D3 that were Rick Rolling all the teams in our division last year...We moaned that we were better than where we were.

We'll give you guys a game...assuming we don't have to drive to chehalis or somewhere stupid to play you ;)

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

We were the cocky bunch from D3 that were Rick Rolling all the teams in our division last year...We moaned that we were better than where we were.

We'll give you guys a game...assuming we don't have to drive to chehalis or somewhere stupid to play you ;)

Now we have stags, weddings, and work, if we had a full squad out we'd still be "rick rolling" . :rolleyes:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think their out of Surrey, I have a friend on the team.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf is sentinal?

If you are as good as your record is, we'll see you in cup. If we don't see you in cup, well, enough said.
buddy just chill...... we just want to have a competitive game over the break

johnnybluenose were based out of cloverdale and the boys talked last night and we would like to play a friendly whenever we can get some field time or you guys can next month

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cool.

The problem with us is we only have the fields in Langley till the week after the break, then the lights go on rest mode.

I think we may already have a match planned.

Therefore we may have to use your field for the game SentinelKeeps.

PM Me for our email addresses (kjohnsob and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts