Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2006 Division 2 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mod·es·ty [móddəstee]

noun

1. humility: unwillingness to draw attention to your own achievements or abilities

2. sexual reserve: reserve in appearance, manner, and speech, especially in relation to sexual matters

3. shyness: lack of confidence or assertiveness, with a tendency to embarrass easily

4. simplicity: lack of grandeur or ostentation

5. moderation: moderation in size, scale, or extent

And we're not talking about #2 here. :rolleyes:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cobra will upset Norvan!!!

we are stronger then you guys think... when playoffs come around our team is solid.. plus a few injured players have returned to the squad

Norvan JB's 2 Cobras 0

Well, their record speaks for their play. Crap team with tons of cheap tackles....highlighted by the two foot cleats up slide tackle way after the ball was gone to our big guy by #11. I would have to say that so far this is the worst team I have seen this year. The ref went easy on them as he couldn't make up his mind and seemed more concerned with his hair. JB's got bored after the 2-0 mark and coasted the rest of the way.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roo's you must be on some good fkucing crack if you think the ref was siding with us! He was nothing more than pure 100% grad 'A' shite. When your guy went down in the box apparently shot by the sniper in the trees, he said I made contact and handed me my second yellow. I didn't know there was a refing card found in the bottom of each cracker jack box? What a clown.
Thought you guys played well but your sidelines don't show much class. But then again Peter was over there. Have fun golfing bitches!

Now on to NK where I can watch from the bench. This sucks.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo said:
Roo's you must be on some good fkucing crack if you think the ref was siding with us! He was nothing more than pure 100% grad 'A' shite. When your guy went down in the box apparently shot by the sniper in the trees, he said I made contact and handed me my second yellow. I didn't know there was a refing card found in the bottom of each cracker jack box? What a clown.
Thought you guys played well but your sidelines don't show much class. But then again Peter was over there. Have fun golfing bitches!

Now on to NK where I can watch from the bench. This sucks.

Devo, congrats on the win. Tough luck about the red card.
Would love to face you guys in the final, if we make it that far.

3/8 Q-Finalists are from CAT. Looking forward to all 3 making it to the semi's! :wa:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well The Watcher seems to remember NK starting to take the play to signmaster late in the 0-0 provincial game last year. It was like we had the feeling that if we had kept playing we would have won. They seemed to be tiring. Lo and behold one year later after a tough, tough first half Signmaster really slowed down. After going up one NK missed several great chances to expand the lead, only to have Signmaster get one against the flow, to even things. This was a scary feeling but it turned out to be, only a blip of cup life, against the tide of cup death. All in all a very clean game against a class team that we, unfortunately for them it turns out, happened to play to early in the draw this year.

Bring on the b boys from richmond.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Richmond United combined with the Ref. stole a game from The Mighty Roos.......[/QUOTE

The ref stole the game???? You guys recieved 2 Pk's in the game, too our 1.. 2 Pk's arnt enough.???

Soccerroos, (peter) YOu talked alot of shite last week and today.. TIME FOR YOU TOO EAT GOOSESHIT!!!! FUKC HEAD!!!

You CLASSLESS FCK.!!!

RICHMOND UNITED: 4
soccerroos: 3 OT

Where do I start. What a shitshow. Our goalie shite the bed off a free kick 30 yards out. 1-0 roos... Minutes later Rufc tie it up... 1-1.. Roos #4 went down the his left side and scored a screamer.. 2-1 roos at half.. 3min tooo go in the game RUFC score a shitshow of a goal that pinballed off 5 players and in the net..
15 seconds into injury time Devo takes down roos player in the box and recieves his second yellow putting us down too 10 men. Roos score 3-2, now in the 92 min...Rufc throw the ball into the box put pressure on roos and somehow roos handed the ball in the box. The goalie saved the PK and the Pk taker scored the rebound in the 93rd minute.... Extra time we go.

During the game our center back gets kicked and has ankle blown out..... He cant get up. Peter yells out " Get him a bandaid".... Peter you classless fck...... That was only one of your classless moments.

Rufc score in the first half of over time too make it 4-3. Roos get a questionable PK for the tie...HE HITS IT OFF THE CROSSBAR!!!!

United hold on for the win with 10 men........

Peter how did you like the OLE song........ ???That one is from me!!!!!!!!

Deucy

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
I am offering pieces of frozen gooseshit to all people who pick Richmond United to beat the humble Roos. I predict another surprise.:wa:

SUPRISE!!!!! You celebrated too soon...!!!!!!

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce said:
Soccerroos, (peter) YOu talked alot of shite last week and today.. TIME FOR YOU TOO EAT GOOSESHIT!!!! FUKC HEAD!!!

You CLASSLESS FCK.!!!

[Deucy

I've been abstent for a while due to work comittments (had to do some) but this is just too good to leave alone. I enjoy some banter and shite talk here and there but Deucy you are spot fricken on here my friend.

Peter, for your own good you do nto know when to leave it alone. Making shite comments when players are injured is just to be expected from you. We all get it wrong sometimes but you my rooy mate are just predictable!!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
I've been abstent for a while due to work comittments (had to do some) but this is just too good to leave alone. I enjoy some banter and shite talk here and there but Deucy you are spot fricken on here my friend.

Peter, for your own good you do nto know when to leave it alone. Making shite comments when players are injured is just to be expected from you. We all get it wrong sometimes but you my rooy mate are just predictable!!

Hey Georgie
Don't get sucked into the hate mongering.....the guy with the "'blown out ''ancle stood up after some ''magic spunging'' and finished the game....
Check the source before you get to excited.:mad:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce said:
Socceroos said:
Richmond United combined with the Ref. stole a game from The Mighty Roos.......[/QUOTE

Peter how did you like the OLE song........ ???That one is from me!!!!!!!!

Deucy
:wa:

I always knew that you are not the smartest guy. Today I realized that you are a Dickhead. Good luck in the cup.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Hey Georgie
Don't get sucked into the hate mongering.....the guy with the "'blown out ''ancle stood up after some ''magic spunging'' and finished the game....

So I guess that makes it right to give it to a guy, from the sidelines (where you live), when he is down? What if he was really hurt? Then that would be bad? Because he finished the game means that it was ok? Whatever...

It doesn't help your cause that you're a REALLY LOUD donkey either I suppose.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Hey Georgie

Not getting sucked into anything. I'm just glad others in the league think you are a Fcknut as well. Regardless of the guy playign on or not you are a complete tasteless football supporter.

Have your fun but you always take it too far. At least you can say one thing. You aren't quite as bad as a Kosova Fan!!:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :eek:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Hey Georgie...the guy with the "'blown out ''ancle stood up after some ''magic spunging'' and finished the game....

Honestly man, your fcked. #6 (with the blown ankle) played another 5 minutes... And asked too come off the park. That was with 25 minutes too go in the game... But you were too busy on the other side mooning us..... thats right moooning...
We pulled him off and put a 18 year old kid up front... But you were probably too busy licking your kangaroos ass that was tied too the tree....(YOur little mascot)
Our player #6 wont be playing this weekend. After the game he couldnt walk and his ankle had swollen up, larger then the size of your head, if you could imagine that.
So stop lying about #6 playing the rest of the game.!!!.
The Roos played very well but its too bad they have Peter on the sidelines.
Deucy

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! The Watcher has never heard two teams fight so hard and spit so much venom just to beat the other one for the right to be hog-tied to the tracks. If one would just put an ear to the track to get a feel for the oncoming locomotives energy and momentum it would most certainly dissuade any challengers from advancing to that fatal showdown. The tressles are shaking, the sky is filling with smoke, what is that coming around the bend?...........CHoo Choo.............

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
Wow! The Watcher has never heard two teams fight so hard and spit so much venom just to beat the other one for the right to be hog-tied to the tracks. If one would just put an ear to the track to get a feel for the oncoming locomotives energy and momentum it would most certainly dissuade any challengers from advancing to that fatal showdown. The tressles are shaking, the sky is filling with smoke, what is that coming around the bend?...........CHoo Choo.............

See you on Sunday Watcher....

Deucy

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good battle on turf between the JBs and SPH. Any comments from the participants?

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
Should be a good battle on turf between the JBs and SPH. Any comments from the participants?

Looking forward to a good game with the JB's. Our team hasn't played them before but we do have some guys that were with Richmond FC a couple of years back. Looks to be the game of the cup so far.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both teams are familiar with the turf. SPH is a young team with good talent. Norvan is a older team with cagey vets. It will be nice to play a great opponent and see how we match up. The regular season and early rounds of the cup can be quite watered down as far as instense play is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0