Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006/2007 Masters Preseason Banter/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCP:

Sorry to hear of the shoving up at Adanac, quite unfortunate:rolleyes: . By way of contrast, the WV training thus far has involved some high stakes poker, numerous stags and weddings, including an upcoming (ITS NOT TOO LATE!) event on this Sat.

Last weekend at Dickens' wedding...yes he actually did it... :knvb: there were 3 or 4 great poker games...although Sir M cannot BELIEVE that he keeps losing to these guys when he is such a better poker player. (Coleman there were even one or two Wickham types up there I noticed...at the wedding).

But the speaker dancing surpassed even Calgary, SCP. And Clark even bought a new dress visor to wear for the ceremony. Plus it was a bit of a lawn mowing festival.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Free rent and a bifana?

Hell, even I get a better deal than that, and I don't even play for the PC...:D

Besty - you should at least hold out for a few of those plates full of beans, some piri piri, and at least the first round....

Trece

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well..the BC champs just had their first practice night gearing up to the Westerns (if they happen/wherever)..of which I couldn't make due to previous family plans but thanks to our faithful coach..who sent out an email to all players after said practice...apparently it was not well attended...25 players signed..ONE shows up (playing coach DR)...is the coach happy?? Let's just say I can't print what the email says in this forum. Great start to the year!

Cheers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty,

You're on your way to Edmonton - the CSA finally made a decision on Wednesday. No Williams Lake for you :D

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M

I heard that Anti-Fan showed up at the wedding too; shocking!

Based on the fact that Dickens was at the park last night, I take it that it's true Purdy won the bride at the poker table and went on the honeymoon. Guess Dickens will have to hope that his luck will change at the "It's Not Too Late" game this Sat night.

Good to hear that everyone's training as hard as Wickham for the season, we spent most of the time at the park last night debating whether to walk over to Cactus Club or Milestones? You might not think that there was much of a choice, but the fact that Milestones was 100 yards closer did have a certain charm to me.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edmonton....haven't been there since we won the Canadians in 1990 when you had to win the Westerns first..better start saving now!

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll be well insulated doing what we do best...did anyone mention beer!! Now all we need to do is get more than ONE guy out to training!

Cheers!

True Scot

Jun 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the best Scotty and the boys!!! Should be nice in Edmunchuck that time of year! Seriously, good luck!!!!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters March/April 2006 Banter/Results

Rangerforever said:
I don't think you'll see us leave.
Seeing our arch rivals leave though will definitely be a big blow to the FVSL.
They have been the team to beat for ages out here.
It's going to leave a gaping hole for sure.

Rangerforever - I thought you hung them up ?? I heard from one of your teamates you are out again this year and you even passed your physical. Good for you - oh yeah the Doc wants his watch back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0