Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Kamloops Tourney August Long

Dancing Bear

Sep 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
I'm sure everyone can have "a bevvy" and play the next day. If having a drink and then winning a tournie makes you guys folklore then I guess most of us are legends. Face it with having a bevvy and winning that just means you guys are basically like those teams too young to drink.

Enjoy winning a tournie which most people on here by the looks of it don't really care about.

Schnuffleup lakas; 'Bevvy' is figuratively speaking....and I'd beg to differ that 'everyone' can have one and play the next day. I saw some of those young teams that you were speaking about and then saw them leave quietly after we thanked them for coming out.

Having a brilliant time with your mates and also winning it....did I mention twice in a row is icing on the cake......the people that don't really care about winning obviously have never been in the habit of it.

Thanks for coming out ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear said:
Schnuffleup lakas; 'Bevvy' is figuratively speaking....and I'd beg to differ that 'everyone' can have one and play the next day. I saw some of those young teams that you were speaking about and then saw them leave quietly after we thanked them for coming out.

Having a brilliant time with your mates and also winning it....did I mention twice in a row is icing on the cake......the people that don't really care about winning obviously have never been in the habit of it.

Thanks for coming out ;)
Remind me again, what team are you so we can kick your Champion asses next year. Maybe a curfew and a lower bevvy minimum will be installed as to have a brilliant time with our mates and also win it.......
Please keep painting bigger targets on your backs, perhaps our team theme next year will be "team tryhard united" or insert your team name there! Perhaps our team should find a new habit. :rolleyes:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey dancing muppet, those of us who really make a habit
of winning don't have to announce it for people to know.

......THEY KNOW ALREADY.

p.s. piss off :wa:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I mistaken, or is he bragging about winning a kamloops summer tournament?

confused,

Z

1998-99 Osoyoos Tournament winner, Back to Back

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z:

I think he might be....

A bit less confused, but without a target on my back for a team wearing Daisy Dukes to look for,:D

stew:cool:

Kelowna Tournament finalist 1993; winner 1994, 1995, finalist 1996...

Dancing Bear

Sep 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Z:

I think he might be....

A bit less confused, but without a target on my back for a team wearing Daisy Dukes to look for,:D

stew:cool:

Kelowna Tournament finalist 1993; winner 1994, 1995, finalist 1996...

Any of you lads won anything in a year that didn't start with 19 something?
I'll slow down for you a tad; my point is that some boys can get ripped and still get the job done the next day.....some can't. Don't worry, your patter on here is still quality :rolleyes: You've found your niche....

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever.... I'd rather go watch THEIR games with the onside kicks, everyone in the net for Pk's, taking shots on their own net while wearing helmuts and turning different shades of green as they hold in their puke..... rather than a bunch of tryhards with no sense of humour (unless you count the broads from the night before) running their asses off only to go back to the hotel to sleep and do it again the next day :rolleyes:

Can't wait til next year :D (and yes Stepchild, I'm going again next year.....)

:cool: Spazz
butdisappointedinthedaisydukescuztheycoudvebeenWAYshorter!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Face the facts Spazz...your a loser!
care bear and stranglejerk, you still have not told us what team you play for?

Salmon arm champions 1995-1999.
New Kamloops champions 2006 :rolleyes:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
stranger...... competitive, open or rec? Also, I never asked to be part of it, I have my own team thanks.

Kamloops beer garden champions 2002-5. Ever had the beer gardens buy YOUR team a round?

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first 6 rounds were free!!! When you win your preliminary games you get cash which is then spent in the beer garden...but you wouldn't know that! :wa: What team are you with?

Long live the loops!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Face the facts Spazz...your a loser!

So I'm a loser because I like to watch friends play soccer?? Stranger.... are you just jealous cause you don't have any friends? :rolleyes: Or is it that your skanky welfare pickup from the night before can't be bothered to come watch tryhard soccer game?

Westside.... that was the team that didn't seem to leave the Rivers hotel..... :rolleyes: Maybe you need to get out a little more.... then again who needs people like you around.....

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz your boring me to death. This will be my last post on this thread until we win again next year. Have a nice life .....loser! :bronco:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, let me guess. Dancing Bear and Stranger are German. Damn, the computer screen is just screaming it.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You got me...your killing me with the German shout! Not even close. However your on the right continent.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
You got me...your killing me with the German shout! Not even close. However your on the right continent.
Dap and stranger, please keep on topic. This thread is about Kamloops and the Westside domination. :rolleyes:
BTW Spazz, you bore me too! :D

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Ah, let me guess. Dancing Bear and Stranger are German. Damn, the computer screen is just screaming it.

They wish they were German, they'd have real championships to celebrate. Although I must admit it's fun to win the 'Loops Open tourney in stunned errm, stunning fashion each year... :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0