Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaPrime

Devilastro said:
So congrats on playing the most minutes for a div 2 cat team you plumber I wouldn't be bragging about it.

So congrats on playing a div1 team that can't win div1 or win a beer league like the greek league for that matter.

Let's also consider the fact your not good enough or strong enough to play div2 cat and you also can't pass me or anybody else on ouzo.

let's also consider how with the exception of a few, nobody on ouzo practices or gets coached and u still struggle against this with all your years of experience as well as being coached.

shows how talentless you are.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's my party, I'll dream if I want to.

What team do you play for 911?

does Club I Champ play in this league as well??? :confused:

I had no idea...looking forward to meeting you chaps after we celebrate our win on the weekend with geegers and holy water.....dont worry Vaselos, you are invited too...first pint is on me.

I am like a Holy Water pusher, the first hit is free.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you're definitely a 21st century man--a real champion for equality among the sexes. Would you have the same attitude if that girl was your sister? Well, maybe you could prove your manhood to Ballbaby. You've only had nice things to say about him.

My involvement in the GSL centres on this website and the fact that I am the president of the FC Solon Fan Club.

Will your most minutes played record be in jeopardy with your suspension for berating a female official in a league that you don't take seriously?

Fil...3 more points?

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini your on cheers, that's good of you...first things first lets just pray for good weather I wanna bbq some ribs catch some rays.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Did I ask your opinion you burn out?

Why don't you make yourself useful like make another 7000 posts. You can feel that you have some knowledge about life talking to random internet nerds in the forums.

The only friend you have is the ass groove you've made by sitting in your chair acting like a geek in some random forum all these years.

It's too bad the league has been plagued by some rotten apple refs who continue to ruin the games. If they weren't around and there were some refs who could officiate properly then the league wouldn't be the joke it is today.

Go join fc solon where you belong.

Your pea-sized brain is running out of ideas, isn't it Megaplumber? You're on life support right now and the rest of the forum is slowing turning it/you off. One day the league will get proper officials and it will be on par with the Serie A or Bundesliga, or even the Richmond Premier League. Until then, the officials will continue to be Mickey Mouse and sore losers like yourself will continue to whine every week about the player you never were.

Hail Hail

M

MegaPrime

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Yes, you're definitely a 21st century man--a real champion for equality among the sexes. Would you have the same attitude if that girl was your sister? Well, maybe you could prove your manhood to Ballbaby. You've only had nice things to say about him.

My involvement in the GSL centres on this website and the fact that I am the president of the FC Solon Fan Club.

Will your most minutes played record be in jeopardy with your suspension for berating a female official in a league that you don't take seriously?

Fil...3 more points?

No it won't be in jeapordy. That fact just schooled an put the other loser in his place for talking like he knew everything.

And if you don't even play in the league then why are you talking???

HAHAHHAHAHAH FAN CLUB AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:

Fil...3 more points?

hmmm. Nah.
It was repetitive.

I heard this one earlier.
Would you have the same attitude if that girl was your sister?
Really no slag in there at all.

Again, in megaprimes defence...
if the female official was offciating the game...she should expect the same treatment as any other official.
Now, i didnt see what happened, or have any details other than what i have heard here.....but, if all he said is something to the effect of
"You suck Biaaatch"

I dont have a problem with that.
he got a red card that was justified. Nothing else to talk about.

If he belittled here, or threatened her in other ways...like...
"i am going F*** you tonight, C***"
well, that is not something I would say to another offical and that needs to be stopped immediatley...........well, maybe would say it to Walks.

Carry on.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUZO just logged on....I think he is still on page 17...it is going to take him to at least 12:20 before he gets around to posting anything.....

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
That fact just schooled an put the other loser in his place for talking like he knew everything.

Fil? Help. I know you're I-talian but, it's all Greek to me.

MegaPrime said:
HAHAHHAHAHAH FAN CLUB AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes, I was serious. No, really. Glad you figured that out.

M

MegaPrime

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Yes, I was serious. No, really. Glad you figured that out.

Your actually serious?

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Fil? Help. I know you're I-talian but, it's all Greek to me.

In megaprimes defence...we would like to plea bargain for a lesser sentence ( pardon the pun)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
If he belittled here, or threatened her in other ways...like...
"i am going F*** you tonight, C***"
well, that is not something I would say to another offical and that needs to be stopped immediatley.

Exactly. End of discussion.

M

MegaPrime

I don't mind your stupid biased lies about other stuff but don't start making shite up or implying that I did that.

Liar.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
I don't mind your stupid biased lies about other stuff but don't start making shite up or implying that I did that.

Liar.

Here I was, avoiding that word since day 1 because i thought it would turn out like this ****

Who knew?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Granted I dont think there is any mathc fixing...and BOTH teams have to play with the same ref...I just think they could do a better job.

Since the refs could do a better job, perhaps we could come to an agreement. Everytime you fcuk up a pass, shot, or tackle, we get to shout at you and call you a malaka. If you're all willing to go this route, I'll let you abuse me all game. :D because you would be listening a lot more than you would be talking. ;) especially you Megashite. Zaurrini, you might learn a thing or two also........ :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CNN reporters have confirmed that OUZO has finally gottent opage 20...too bad we are about to hit page 22

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if MegaPrime's alias is Hardcore who perhaps wears Number 2???????? Enquiring minds are starting to know.........:D If he is, then no wonder he is whining about the red card. :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Since the refs could do a better job, perhaps we could come to an agreement. Everytime you fcuk up a pass, shot, or tackle, we get to shout at you and call you a malaka. If you're all willing to go this route, I'll let you abuse me all game. :D because you would be listening a lot more than you would be talking. ;) especially you Megashite. Zaurrini, you might learn a thing or two also........ :D
I thought you might bite on this one...
Yes, i agree we make horrible decisions...like mine trying to meg someone while playing sweeper....but we dont get paid to do it. You guys do.
All I ask is that the refs become accountable for their errors, as we are on the field trying to meg the opposing teams forwards.

Is it a rule (maybe just in the Greek League, I dont know) that if a foul occurs at the 30 yard line, it CAN be called a penalty shot?

Or that when the rule says a player CANNOT, under any circumstances slide...that maybe there are exceptions to the rule?

Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0