Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Coed Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit, Nutmegs looked pretty quick when she put it in gear. She better be wary though, if she tries to run past me I'll pants her! Take it to the bank. It's hard to tear it up with your shorts hanging around your knees.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First you were asking me to show my nipples during the game....

And now you want to get in my pants. Notty has now been replaced as the stalker on your team. :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts vs. Cosmos: 7 - 7

Nice job by all tonight..... even those in net that score off themselves.... :eek: ;)

Frankie was still partying from Friday night playing in his Hawaiian shirt and Lei :D Musta been good luck cause he scored a few goals! And that little Mel was on fire with her shots from 20 yards out (unlike Strikers yard shot on herself?!?!)

Oh and Alana scored WITHOUT the shells! :eek: (photo will be in the gallery soon!)

Good times but those Cosmos should have stuck around a little longer to have a few beers with us after a game like that! ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 4
BDGC 4

If our girls could've picked up the slack and kept up with Wade everytime he ran at them, we might have gotten the full 3 points. Thanks a lot girls! :rolleyes: :mad:

~Regs,thetallguythatBDGCapparentlyneededtoshadowafterhalftime. :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game. A few slide tackles. Arguing with the ref. Man marking. Typical of a Dragons game.

Our game plan was simple. Let the newest one named soccer superstar "Wade" score as many as he wanted and hoped that he got bored. Well, after his third(of what should have been 15), he appeared to do just that. Then we mounted a furious, yet strangely mellow comeback. The Dragons potted two in the last five minutes to earn a tie.

Isn't it strange that the BDGC's play exactly the same as DFC? Strange indeed.

The facitlity at Charles Best is top notch. Change rooms. Undercover bleachers. Nice pitch. Too good for Co-ed.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Union Jackers 5 Wanderers 4 ( I think?)

Actually it was 5-3 but we potted an own goal. Probably was a better finish than their forward was going to have anyways. :)

Good clean game, Herb had one outburst on a UJ player, only because he didn't realize we were jut giving him a hard time. Other than that it was a nice night at Port Moody Turf. Although that turf is painful on the back in the morning.

PS: Sorry i couldn't make it TR.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beefeaters must have heard from somewhere that I like to get rough with the girls because they sent out their biggest, toughest and just plain mean girl to take care of me. First time I touched the ball she knocked me off it and I think she may have called me a bitch. After doing this a couple of times and just before half time when I was impressing people with my fancy foot work, ( makes it look like I'm out of control but I'm clearly not), she catches me with a right hook that would have impressed Tyson and left me with a collapsed lung. Lucky for me I have two of them and I only feel the sharp pain when I breath in which works out to about 50% of the time. Apperently she was jealous that Ginge the man had three girls in his bed and she wasn't one of them because she did the same thing to him putting Ginge the man out of the game but not before Ginge the man scored twice. Boy that Ginge sure is the man.
On a side note Butter FC looked impressive in their new butter yellow socks and came away with a 4 - 3 win.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD, your sob story is not going to make us feel better about your gooning episode. And the flowers? A nice touch but all is not forgotten. Now you'll have Rob after you for making him look bad.
Why don't you just kick the whole family in the shins and get it over with!
;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The flowers were actually for mrs. Yoda but when mother Yoda thought they were for her I didn't have the heart to tell her. Maybe I will have to get mrs Yoda something else.
Do you think I might get flowers for my pain and suffering?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR and RF already send her flowers enough.
Why don't you just bring her a case of beer. She really likes beer.

:)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR, RF and Yoda what a lucky woman. She must have done something horrible in a previous life.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
R&R 2 vs 2 Aftershock

I don't know if it was the Red Bull & Vodka's before, during, and after the pre-game warm-up, but this game might be a contender for the all-time ugliest match of Coed footy!!! Man, we were fcuking shocking all over the pitch :confused: ...and it became contagious, slowly infecting our subs, as well as the Aftershock players too!

Thank goodness for some horrible finishing, or lack there of, by the Aftershock players :eek: , as they could have hammered us in the second half. Reluctantly and stubbornly, we held on and pushed more players forward, finally resulting in a goal that matched the ugliness of the game. The ball bounced about their 18-yd box, one of our ladies attempted to volley the ball, mishit it, the ball then rolled a few yards towards the goal line where one of our defenders attempted to backheel the ball in, completely missed it, but the deftness of his backheel motion completely wrong-footed their GK, leaving the ball to trickly into the net...what a stunner! Aftershock immediately came back at us, creating themselves (or us giving them) about 5 or 6 breakaways, and thanks to their dismal lack of finishing, we managed to score the equalizer on a great ball into the box for our defender to head backwards over the GK.

Not much else can be said about this match-up except for, bring on the Canada Day long-weekend! :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheats 2 - 2 Guns

We struck first on a nice chipper from Cookie but not before the ladies started gooning it up. Needless to say this match was exactly as we expected it to be; 100% full throttle. The Guns were lucky not to tie the game before the half. We made it 2 - 0 midway through the second when uncharacteristically Eggy volleyed one home with his right peg(I guess it's not just for standing on :D )...but no, wait a second, Herb calls no goal :eek: (to his defense, we didn't have a net set up, but it was still pretty obvious). We argued but to no avail, then Jerry(Guns centre back) told Herb it was a goal, that was the classiest move i've seen in Co-Ed soccer(although i'm sure Conductor reemed him out after the game ;) ). Less than 5 minutes later the Guns scored and then tied it up with 10 minutes left. Both teams had chances to win it. We did earn our goals and could have scored a couple more but possession and pressure was definitely on the Guns side as we were under pressure more than we weren't. Thank God for Marco playing in night last night, he made a couple great saves.

Cheers, mackers.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't believe in Karma!!

Well as Mackers noted it was a good game last night between Cheats and YG.But I've never seen a player over rule a ref's decision.I geuss only in co-ed and especially when Herb's reffing.Eggy did score a nice goal but with no net and Herb's angle he called a goal kick.Cheatside argued about it but at the same time I even heard some of there players stating that they should have brought a net.But hold on, good old Gerry actually goes and pleads with Herb stating to him that it was a goal and that he should change his call from goal kick to Cheatside goal.So after a few minutes Herb gives in and calls a goal.Funny enough we scored what would have been the 3rd and winning goal but good old Herb called it offside.With 2 defenders still behind the guy who scored.I asked Gerry if he had heard any of the Cheats tell Herb that he had made the wrong call and that Darko indeed was onside and thus he should change his call and award us a goal.Well the jokes were on from there!!! :D I'm sure if Cheats had the team hey had last night,they wouldn't have lost to BDGC!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

I knew you must have disapproved with Gerry's decision but let's be honest, it's not like someone admitting to a handball and giving up a penalty shot or admitting to an offside call :D , it was a GOAL and you, me, Gerry, everyone knew it was a goal. I said to someone after the game that if you were a Young Gun and you didn't admit that the goal went in and you ended up winning you'd feel pretty bad, but maybe not :confused:

Anyways, it was still a class move by Gerry and hopefully you don't punish him too bad ;)

Cheers, mackers.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said that I wouldn't admit it was a goal.It was actually a very nice goal.Not too often you see Eggy cracking one like that with his right peg!!It's just that I personally wouldn't go and plead the case with Herb!Like I said very rare that a ref changes his mind after making the call.As for Gerry,he will know longer be with us for the rest of the season as he is being shipped to Greece for the summer.By the way Mackers don't you feel a tad bit bad taking the 2 points from us knowing that we had 2 goals called back on offsides that were not!!! :D
but maybe not

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overall, I thought it was a great match. The game was played at a quick pace but lacked the ugliness of some of the tryhard matches these teams have shared in the past.

Yes there was nagging at Herb, moreso by the team in blue, but Herb didn't bring his "A" game like he usually does. There was a little cat fight early on but nothing serious. A few scratches maybe and the odd stitch.

Marco played great to keep the game close early on, but then Dennis made some big saves in the end to conserve the tie. The 2-2 score was a nice finish.

It was too bad that Jimmy Holliday couldn't make it, because it's always nice to hang with the Iron Chef!

Uncle Rico

Apr 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truly disappointed with cheatside's performance - this used to be a team full of bite and passion, all I saw last night was a bunch of washed up has-beens. Maybe it's time to hang those boots where ever those red socks got hung last year. Give up the dream cheatside time for the over 30's rec league...

Mackers, your speed and agility is second to none.

Jarvie if only you could focus on your first touch as hard as you focused on "number 9" (by the way she's 22 and not interested)

Eggy I think that your left peg went into retirement and your right I'm sure will be soon to follow

Durante why do you even bother your like a 16 year old girl in a whore house, you let everything in

Darkangel and your posse of hotties looked better on the sidelines with a beer in hand then you gals did in this match

Jimmy Holiday this squad can't seem to pull off a win without you

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aftershock 3 Butter 0

Considering it was 11 vs 9 I thought we did quite well except in the finishing department. Back on track for relegation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0