Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2004 Imperial Cup Results and various

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hero

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread for this, but congratulations to dindo's own Carlos Dhaliwal, for being hero last night after his team's well deserved loss. Last night after the game, Carlos, saved a drowning victim off of river road and got a few cheap feels by "grabbing female one hand, grabbing rope other hand," all while his dad watched. At a boy Carlos :wa: Now it was good that dindo lost and Carlos was able to be where he was, instead of celebrating a provincial birth :eek:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hero

Holy shite that was G-spot !!! Well done :D I was listening to the interview on NW but didn't hear the name of the hero !! Fcuk we'll never hear the end of this. :D

On topic - tough loss for Indo....I thought they would make the semi-finals

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really sure where to put this but since it has been the latest topic of discussing, here is what I have found on the excellent site:

HEALD Oliver Indo FC 'A' Premier 2004-02-25 Indefinite ?

By the sounds of what information I have been reading on this again it may seem like the refs in this leagues have gone out on their own again.

Cheers
JB

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He did have a go at Joe after he got the Red, but nothing I havn't seen before in this league. I am sure it will all get sorted out at the hearing tonight, or is this after the hearing from tonight.
If the hearing happened allready, then this could be going to BC Soccer and that is never good for a player and suspensions.

hos

Good on G-Spot and the boys for their heroics last night after the game, especially G-Spot and the Muscle shirt he was wearing, nice pipes.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indefinte? Talk about making a meal out of this whole thing. Oliver got two yellow's which should result in a 1 game suspension. Are there even hearings for players who get two yellows? I agree with HOS once this thing has gone through the motions, it should blow over. After all, in our game against AFC, Titus got a one game ban for a straight red and he badgering the ref during and after the game..........On to Sunday, even without Oliver, Didar and Karm we'll battle hard. Look for Sandman in between the pipes.

Sandman Shilton or maybe Grobellar.........actually I like Phil Parkes :)

PS: On a serious note, well done to G-spot for saving the lady's life, from all acounts it was quite heroic.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Ollie gets anything more than 2 games, something is seriously wrong. Indefinite? Give me a break.

Good on G-spot! Is it in the paper today?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Good on G-spot! Is it in the paper today?

Page 4, with a picture and everything. Good thing he didn't leave it all on the pitch vs. Peg that night. Joking aside, they saved a lady's life, it puts it all into perspective then, no matter how many games Olie gets. Olie should get no more than 2, I agree, did he show up to the hearing last night?

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In regards to ollie do not know what happened but i can understand his frustration.I think the refs in this league have got to start looking at themselves because for example Joe branco was refing our game against Indo which Rick Titus got sent off (for nothing)and got one game .And at the hearing quote by the discpline board "from the refs report i do not know why rick got sent off" now if that does not say anything what does.Also quote by Jowe Branco on Chris Clarke for his 1st yellow"chris i know what kind of player u are i remember u" now is that holding grudges.What i am saying is these days the refs not all but some ie:joe are trying to get more involved in the game.If they are a good official u would not hear a peep from them.Sometimes i think they need to give out yellows just to be part of the game.Please excuse Rene in this cause i think he is the best ref going right now.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greetings from the Far North

G-Spot has got to be the biggest "Klun" this side of the Garibaldi Highlands.

.....hero indeed. ;)

Sandman in the pipes this weekend? This could get ugly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know why in the hell the Imperial Cup final would be at Kinsmen and at 1:30? Has that park even been open to play this season? Who has ever kicked off at 1:30?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeky

No, but I am worried about how Sporting will deal with winning a half hour earlier. I don't think JB will be able to adjust.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey 3
Westside 2

I *think* KNVB said it was an own goal in the second OT. He also mumbled something about Smallsy megging him :D

~Regs.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "the meg"

usually i am one to stick up for my teammates, so here goes...
in this situation, the meg-ee who will remain unnamed had just received
a yellow card a moment before the incident in question. had it not been for this card i am sure that the meg-ee would have chunged the meg-er
without a doubt. all this being said, fcuk it was a clean one :D

ANDTHEBIGREDMACHINEJUSTKEEPSONAROLLIN!!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's not just a meg...it's pulling it off when they know it's coming.:D
that being said, i hate fcuking losing. ot should have been over much sooner with surrey missing some sitters. good luck next week boys.
p.s. i don't recall the megee getting a yellow card moments before although he certainly deserved one.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the game would have been over sooner if besty had kept his BIG FCUKIN HEED
out of the was of my wicked toebash. that would have been a more talked about finish than celebrini's bike :wa:

good battle from all the westside lads, keep yer chins and yer collars up and we'll see you in the league final. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 1
Sporting 0

Burrsy with the only goal off of a corner in the first half. Great performances all around especially Burrsy who was a tower in the back today... Pizza should be on his menu this week :D

Sporting hit the bar in the last 5 minutes but really that was about the only chance they had. They do try and play though which makes for fun games.

We were robbed when the ref called back a goal because Randall yelled "Reedie, let it go!"... bad call in the worst degree... we've heard that Azzi was none too pleased about it either (he was at the game).

Anyways, on to Slurrey where we'll get our asses handed to us on a platter. Right KNVB?

:D

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0