Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Kamloops August Long Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring 40 guys and play half a game

We are bringing up enough guys to have two squads. The coin flip for the 6:30 game will be very interesting;)

CoachLeanupforbribes:D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

Out of the 40, how many do you think will be in any state to stand, let alone play:confused:

It might be you bribing 40 guys to get 11 to go to the field:eek:

John

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse

Not passed out, just resting gently. You would too if you had spent the number of hours I did listening to Parkhead and Captain Sham drone on about their fcuking shite Celtic......
But fair enough, my actions will speak for themselves this weekend.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend bender???

I believe "Mr. over the hill" is fibbing...
after a nice bender weekend,
Unless at your age, taking it easy on Friday night and going out for a night = weekend bender???:rolleyes: :D

downtown becoming oldtown!!!:knvb: :wa:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean & John,

I plan on taking it easy this weekend, i'll be ready to go in both games :)

Cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger,

I'll have you know I was home at 12:30am.......not too sure how I got there mind you :eek:

Cheers, mackers.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stags! YES!!!

Downtown,

It is our group that will have the two stags this weekend. Mackers finally found a bird that would put up with his sh*t and Soups (Kippax) is losing all his hair and thought it best to land one to stave off eternal loneliness.

John,

Soups and Mackers will be playing every minute of every game so that only leaves me to find nine more bodies. And the bribery was to keep you off the park not get on it:D

Leanthinksabeerwillkeepanyoneoffthepark

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

You will be pinted sufficiently then "SirLean"!

Glad to hear both Kippax and Mackers will be seeing plenty of playing time this weekend................lord only knows when they both played a full 90:D

John

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 stags

Nice. Looking forward to watching the antics planned for these two. Also, I would have no problem if you had strippers come to the beer garden;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown this year the tables will be turned on you. As I now know not to pick up any Ger's that pass out before the night even begins. Hopefully you will be able to stay awake so you can once and for all prove that you are are better than that damn speaker. :rolleyes:

Lean are you or any of dirty thirty still planning to make an appearance for the mighty Poc's?

I see no problem with strippers in the beer garden at all. That can only lead to bigger and better things.

Parkhead 4moresleepstillgongshow2003

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strippers

I was trying to keep that a secret but if you must know.....

The Captain is going to give a little show for the beer gardens and Jinky is going to jump out of a cake;)

Leanthestagcoordinator

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice. Looking forward to watching the antics planned for these two.

I guarantee that after this weekend is over everyone will have thought it was Downtown's stag :D

Cheers, mackers.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice outfit buddy

Gotta admit, I get that way too much....people always asking if I act and dress the way I do because its either my birthday or my stag.......errr no, it's just another Saturday night....I'll make sure I tone it down this year and rid myself of this role......

Jinky and the cake - did you saying jumping out of it or eating his way out..:eek:

3 more sleeps !

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown,

I'll make sure I tone it down this year and rid myself of this role......

don't you dare, this what we all look forward to come long weekend footy tourneys :D

Jinky and the cake - did you saying jumping out of it or eating his way out..

more like singing his way out of it.....Jinky, we'll miss you this weekend...break a leg :wa:

Cheers, mackers.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What! No Jinky?

Jinky say it ain't so! No FrootLoops appearance?:(

That's okay... we'll try to make up for that and for Downtown "behaving" himself...:rolleyes: ;) :D :p

I think we're in for a serious gongshow this year anyway....Koko should be getting us warmed up tomorrow night against Smallsy & Co. with some appropriate swilling practice.

Talked to Vinnie about this too; I gave him all the wrong directions for the fields...:D

3 more days of sleep deprivation to go.....

Stew:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0