Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Kamloops August Long Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tournament Info

Does anyone have the contact information for the Kamloops tournament? If so, PM me or post on this thread. Thanks.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just enter

Three levels - Recreation, Open, or Competitive. Just pick your level and enter, and rest up for a good party. Past winners.....hmmm....I'd say those that made the dance on Sunday - it's like clubbing seals trying to pick up a bird in there, and this year Stew is bringing all the girls who work at Le Chateau in the 'loops:p

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse

Alright,
I got some names to throw at you from the Lions.

Frampton
Stroh
Tim Kjell.
Chedder
K.G.
Nick Simon
LION
Joelie the Goalie

Lions in full force. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greasy WOP II (A.K.A. LION)

No Frampton and no Stroh... Those two wee twats can't handle the raft of "The Black Panthers"!!!:eek:

Pssst... I heard they're making a trip back to K-Town for the long weekend... Hide your women and lock up your daughters, "The Red Dragons" may also make an appearance???;)

Yeahhh Baybay!!!

PS. Miles Long is making it back to back years!!! (No PK's though)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rec. division?

Frampton
Stroh
Tim Kjell.
Chedder
K.G.
Nick Simon
LION
Joelie the Goalie
Isn't this the majority of the team you put on the field last night? Shocking.:rolleyes:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possible new entry

Just waiting on the acceptance from the organizer but it looks like the Idiots are entering the Tourney:D

We will be making the trek back to the Loops to reclaim our title;) There is also the matter of Two Stags that weekend so keep your eyes open for the hairy arsed Thongs!!!

Two fellow TTPer's will be making there final walk in paridise 1) Kippax, better know as Soups and 2) the beloved pirate, Mackers:D Let the good times roll!!

LeanmissedPentictonandlookingfowardtomakingupforit:D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sssshhhhhhhhh

Keep the comments limited in this thread and leave Spazz and Striker14 to have their own conversation about this tournament over in their new thread. I'll sneak over and post something just to get them talking again. Ok :wa:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golfers for August 1st ??

Have 8 foursomes booked for Friday August 1st starting at around 1pm at the Dunes. Another group that was going to join us backed out. So rather than cancel a bunch of tee times, thought I'd post up a suggestion for a golf outing - some sort of Ryder Cup type thing - except we all get plastered and stumble around and don't care about the score. Just PM me with any thoughts on this. We have a couple groups confirmed already, nice way to get ready for the weekend.

Thanks,

TTP KP Champ :p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have just heard a nasty little rumor that JJ's is gone. It has been replaced by a sports bar. Could this be true? Downtown or anyone know for sure. Downtown was this not the scene of the infamous speaker dive or crumble?

Hopefully I have been given wrong info.:confused:

Parkheadreallythedanceisallthatmatters

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ParkHead
I have just heard a nasty little rumor that JJ's is gone. It has been replaced by a sports bar. Could this be true? Downtown or anyone know for sure. Downtown was this not the scene of the infamous speaker dive or crumble?

I prefer to call it my leap of faith. Have not heard that about JJ's, but does it really matter. We will just rip it up elsewhere, and I already took on the speaker again last year to conquer all my fears.......

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more week

The 'loops is upon us. Apparently, the Executive Inn is going to be chaos this year with quite a few teams loading it up. Weather looks good, golf's dialled in, thirsty as hell. The question remains, did Stew sort out the Le Chateau birds yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0