Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 BC High School Senior Girls

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anybody cares!!!

Burnaby North Senior Girls coached by Pegs Bunny and Robbie beat Central 2-1.

GO VIKINGS GO!!!!

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead, appreciate your understanding about me having to deal w/ these influences. It's altering.

Captain,

What field are we at tomorrow?

I have narrowed down a couple of quotes that we might wnat to pull out tomorrow.

I was also thinking that all three of us should have to prepare a quote for each game, takes a little pressure off of the Captain, I know you have been in a bit of a slump and it is getting harder and harder for you to produce quality work.

Here is a couple:

A)

"Kits rise highest against the wind, not with it."

Sir Winston Churchill.

B) This is my lengthy one

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

-Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsucessful men with talent.

-Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

-Education will not; the world iis full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

The slogan, "Press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race

Calvin Coolidge

Pure Quality

Go Devils

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is a couple

Subject/verb......

I have no problem sharing the quotes. That is what coaching is all about, isn't it? :rolleyes: ;)

Right now, I'm looking at this......

There are. intangible realities which float near us, formless and without words; realities which no one has thought out, and which are excluded for lack of interpreters.

Natalie Clifford Barney

Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary."

Tony Robbins :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
behaviour..........

Not only is it resolutely sad you're all fannying about coaching a pack of barely pubescent birds and Handi-Dart is bringing one of 'em off, now one of your ilk is perving at 'em. Sick, really.

Kits rise highest against the wind, not with it

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF are you on about, Mr. England? :rolleyes:

South Delta 2 Delta 0

They had not shots but we were missing TWO starting center midfielders. I had to make a drastic move in the second half, moving our keeper up front to change our luck and move our 'star' wide on the right. It seemed to work and the girls played quite well over the last 30 minutes. Once again, it would not be good enough to get through the Valleys, but it was something positive.......Delta worked hard......

I missed the first 15 minutes of the games thanks to a fcuking problem with the report cards and the game started 10 minutes earlier than it was supposed to......

A hard practice tomorrow to get ready for Fleetwood and Seaquam next week......

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The more important stat from the day: OD's career coaching record = 3-2.

Captain left OD and Dartsinthehood to fend for themselves at the start of today's game without any starting lineup or quotes. Fortunately, DITH was able to come up with some quotes of his own which did the trick. We put our own stamp on the game which the Captain noticed early on.

Why are our forwards lined up three in a row, who is playing midfield

This brought a chuckle from OD and DITH as we blurted out the first name that came to mind. Needless to say, the girls were not as prepared to play the 3-4-3 as we thought. The girls definitely played better in the second half which was encouraging. They will be running a bit tomorrow but to show them that I am not mean I will run too.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make mental note......

Never let One Dart and Dartsinthehood pick a starting line-up again. I was wondering why they all looked so confused when I asked them who was playing midfield? Bastards. The second half was better. 3 - 4 - 3......:rolleyes: In future, I will write the line-ups out on paper, so there is no problem, if I happen to be late. 3 - 4 - 3 .....:rolleyes: You failed to notice that they had 3 forwards too, which meant the two midfielders would be screwed, if one had to drop and help. Anyway, we will discuss that in our tactics meeting tomorrow at 3:14 before the game. ;)

Congrats on your 3 - 2 coaching record, One Dart. :rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Sounds like you need more experienced assistants as the two you have now clearly are not ready to handle the reigns yet.:eek: Now I see the need for myself to attend Cambell river. Just in case you get to drunk one night and don't make it to the game, the team will be in some what better hands than if it were left to OD & Dith.:rolleyes:

parkheadwhosecoachingrecordatSDSSishallofshamematerial

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in case you get to drunk one night and don't make it to the game, the team will be in some what better hands than if it were left to OD & Dith

Isn't that the truth? Of course, I have NEVER and will NEVER miss a game because of that but it would be nice to have a little more experience behind the bench.

Weak stuff, lads, weak stuff. :p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it acceptable to be drinking behind the bench? I have lots of experience at that.;)

parkhead

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
matchday results

Earl Marriott 5, Fleetwood 1 Fleetwood opened the scoring against the run of play and scored a cracker from about 38 yards out. After that, all ems. looking forward to our arch rivals semi on monday.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-4-3

The 3-4-3 was a brilliant tactics developed by One Dart.

Dith agreed fully as we discussed the advantages.

1) we were missing 2/3 starting center mids

2) early pressure ( although it did not pan out) to get a couple of goals before the Captain arrived

3) While playing the 3-4-3 we had the ball in the forwards 2/3 of the park the whole time.

4) If the forwards didn't stand all three on a line then we whould still have the third forwards in a position to backcheck.

5) Efforts to free-up CB so that she could get more opportunities @ net.

Captain I was going to tell you about One Dart's decision to do this but he told me to just keep quiet???

See ya at 3:14 for my lecture:bronco:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dartsinthehood,

Captain I was going to tell you about One Dart's decision to do this but he told me to just keep quiet???

First mistake is actually listening to OneDart. Nothing good has ever come from someone actually listening to him.:p Second thing is definetly do not let OD make any decisions. Especially ones that effect other people. Let OD think your taking his advice but never actually use it.:rolleyes: Atleast that is what the Captain told me.;)

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dartsinthehood,

Let's see some of your quotes for tomorrow, so we can decide what is most appropriate. I will post three as well. I am going searching right now......Remember, we are not going to tell the girls anything about the playoff set-up this year. The old cliche "ONE GAME AT A TIME" is the way to go this year......

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0