Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 BC High School Senior Girls

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, there chances came from our midfield all pushing up field together.

And our lack of aggressiveness in getting back to check them. When I said we weren't as sharp in the second half, I meant in the way that we marked. We were reacting to where they were in the second half after the ball had been played whereas in the first half we were taking away their options and creating turnovers. Agreed though that CD was very good today. JK does have to limit her down time where she makes poor decisions because their quick centre forward should have had three if she had any finish.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We agree to disagree. A big issue, which will be addressed at practice tomorrow is the big gap between our back three and our midfield. If that gap is narrowed, they would not have had many chances at all in the second half. However, when it was 0 - 0, we really wanted to win the game and played with urgency. Those are the breaks when you're pushing to win a game. When it comes to playoffs, I would definitely fancy our chances against North Delta.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. The gap was too large and it will be corrected. We'll see how they are tomorrow at practice, see how they deal with the loss even though they outplayed them.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OLD MARRIED COUPLE

Now that the old married couple (Captain & One Dart) have finished their couple talk it is time for the appearance of the infamous Dartsinthahood.

Captain, I think One Dart was watching the eight year olds play on the gravel field beside because he obviously wasn't watching the same game we were. The ball movement through the middle for about 30 minutes was some of the best I had seen sinc eI played on the weekend. :)

One Dart props to you for another flawless game called on the sideline. Keep that flag solidly wrapped under your armpit.

The importance of this loss was not all negative, most of the time it takes a loss of the such to jump start their efforts and we can only hope that for our "star" that it gives her a boot in the ...

Anyways, Im out for the night see you guys tomorrow as I will be their with my usual inthehood attire.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game

First off congrats to my Alma matter on the win. Go huskies. However after watching the game I think S.D.S.S. are definetly the better team. The game today was pretty good with South Delta carrying the play to ND with ND counter attacking. Which they did very well mind you. ND have quite a bit of speed up front which was the only thing that I felt gave SD trouble. Hopefully coach Shamrock will get his backline sorted out as I saw that as being a weakness today. However I know a couple girls did not play today so that might solve that problem. I believe SD have quite a bit more skill than the ND team and should go further in the B.C.'s after what I saw today. Hopefully the rematch will be just as entertaining.

ParkheadwhoreallyenjoyedhisBBQPitaafterthegame.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jesus!

Don't boys play football in B.C. anymore? Wouldn't they benefit more from the undeniable experience and knowledge Shammers could bring to them? Fcuking girls! I mean, come on.

Christ.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not in S.Delta,

After helping the Captain coach the boys team this year I don't know if I would ever want to coach boys again. Atleast girls listen!!;)

ParkheadwhohasalessthanspectacularcoachingrecordatSD

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?!

I need to go out on the pull with you, Parky, you seem to have found shangri-la if you've found birds who listen.

You're still coaching girls football. How do you sleep at night? The state of you lot.

Off to listen to explain what misogyny means to Eminem, Fastshow.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes DITH, for 30 minutes in the first half, the girls were excellent. We were standing together for almost the entire second half, flag under armpit, and agreed that they were not as sharp. Enough of that though, it shall be discussed tomorrow at 7:47. I think that the girls will build on their effort today and will only get better. CB will likely not play as poorly as she did today again and that in itself is a huge bonus. As for the 8 year olds, I thought they were excellent, they moved the ball around better than ND. For one, they didn't try and see if they could kick the ball clear across the field or see if they could swing wildly at the ball and have it go a long way. Magical touch they displayed. Magical. It's about time you sorted yourself DITH. Is it your turn for slurpees next game?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart's coaching record has fallen to a mediocre 2-1.:eek: He is not ready to coach in the big games against powerhouses like ND.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a big poof, Mr. England, or should you be called Mr. Francais now? Are you enjoying your coaching?

Fcuking French.......

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
calmez-vous mon p'tit........

The French hate the English, I thought they'd be right up your aisle. Of course they also hate themselves but that's another story.

I don't have to time to do any coaching, cute little girls in pigtails or otherwise. I'm far too busy playing video games.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Captain mentioned in the SDSS thread, one team did indeed melt today. Earl Marriot worked hard today and we did not. The quote of the day was
can I come off?
This was surprising since none of the girls really worked hard enough to get tired in the first place. Hopefully we can regroup on wednesday and put that performance behind us.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They must, The province usually has rankings for every highschool team sport. I believe girls soccer counts as a team sport.:D

Parkhead

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there should be laws........

The burning question of the day simply must be; did you bring her off?

Filthy.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Earl marriott

bravedart, this group of girls finished ninth in the province two years ago that were 90% grade 10's , 2 grade 11's , 2 grade 12's and one grade eight girl who you cut last year as I didn't coach due to job action. That same girl was one of my starters that year and she is a starter this year also. Btw she also just made the BC team. With players playing where they are best suited, and the team being coached by the coach and not the players, this team is off to a 4-0 start, 21 gf and 0 ga. Not world beaters by any stretch, but this group of girls are dedicated this year and are serious about winning. SDSS so far the best team in the pool as they are well coached which can be the big difference between a winning side and a group of underachievers.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studly ;)

Not sure if your post is a remark to a comment I made but congratulations on the win yesterday.

EMS can definitely be tops in the province if their coach can drill it into them, something you seem fully capable of. :D

Best of luck with the rest of the season. I hope to be out to a few more games before it is through.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SDSS so far the best team in the pool as they are well coached

Yes, One Dart has certainly brought a certain level of mediocrity to a school which thrives on it...........We will get better and realize that we have to raise our game when we play the good teams like Earl Marriott. They are very disiciplined in the back and are physically strong all over the field. When we played them two years ago, they weren't anywhere near as organized as they are now. This has to be attributed to Studsup and his coaching staff. I can see them making the BC's and doing VERY well.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0