Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
confirmation.......

According to KNVB this morning..........

KNVB: I scored tonight

Fastshow: How is my ex-wife?

KNVB: No, against Clan, we won 2-1.

Fastshow: Super, I was anxious about that result.

KNVB: I love you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't understand how Clan is in the position they are right now. They have so many skilled players who seem to play well as a unit maybe they just bring their solid effort games against us I don't know. We scored about 20 minutes in-to Walks' 60 minute first half off a great cross to my noodle. There is no way Geoff could have saved it, I didn't even know where is was going. As it turns out, top corner. :) We scored our second against the run of play as Clan held most if not all the pressure in the second half. We had many players return after lengthy spells off with little or no training in between, so fitness was a key late. Basically we pulled a Burnaby special and packed the box for the last 30 and lumped it up to the one the young'ns we left up there.

PS. Ranger when you collect that beer bet you made with Cainy tell him I sent you. ;)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2
Peg 1

David Rossi and Andrew Proctor with the goals for Columbus, don't know who scored on me!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2- Peg 1

Good result for the WOPS tonight out at Newton. We haven't lost in 6 games and seem to be coming together as a team. First half was pretty much even with both teams having some decent chances on Goal. Peg were unlucky not to get a penalty awarded to them when their forward was taken down in the box.

In the Second half things opened up right away. Some good work by our outside mids created some chances in the box and Dave Rossi recieved a flick and slotted the ball home nicely. About 5 minutes later we were awarded a penalty for an infraction away from the ball. Andrew Procter shelved it top corner and we were up 2-0. Peg started to push forward and subbed in some Big, Old guy. He was winning alot of head balls and got to the end of a Dailly cross with about 10 to go to make it a tight game. Peg pushed to get the point but we did well defending and got the win. Nice to get a win going into the Christmas break.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby 1
Indo 1

Bby missed a couple sitters in the first half but were up 1-0 after a miller header. second half a suspect pk given to indo that i think karm took and was lucky to sneak by cory. monsoon rolled in for a good twenty minutes...almost playing in the dark. nice to see a tie though.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2
Surrey 0

cold, wet and windy.
we carried the play for the first 30 minutes and were rewarded with a 1-0 lead on a besty scramble goal. After that we stopped playing and reverted to humping it up the pitch. Second half wasn't much better, but young al kosanin clinically finished an insurance marker after being on the pitch for about a minute.
i had a minger.
knvb an attempted meg but i think someone beat him to the back end of it so no meg.:D
nuke had a beauty of a meg that left a slide tackling surrey chapper in his wake.
great way to go into the x-mas break.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in from a cold Adanac Park

Inter 4
Clan 2

Cucca with 2, Kevin Croach and Joe Sciggers the goal scorers for Inter!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before you hand Besty the Golden boot you should check the reply. I think it was Chassion who crossed it, Dal our sweeper (one and only game out of retirement :rolleyes: ) who full-volleyed it off J. Reeves face for an OG.

Westside definitely out worked us for much of the first half and are full value for the win. They looked alright for much of the second as well, mostly because they were punting it up the park, but still they only had a few let downs at the back. We had a few should of, could of, would of's today, but for the most part gave Wicks the day off. Probably explains the Jane Fonda work out he was doing to keep himself warm.

I had the meg on Boban, but had it quickly taken away by their Sweeper. I don't think the judges will give me that one. If Smallsy bothered to move at all today I would have gone his way. Hard to meg a light post.

We're upset about the loss, but still feel all right about where we sit overall, especially with the team we've had to put together for the last month and a bit.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to meg a light post.

thanks for the compliment, i have lost a couple pounds.;)

p.s. give besty a break and throw the old dog a bone!
p.p.s. the sweeper cleaning up the semi-meg on boban was aaron richer finally making an appearance.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about you take your suggestion and stuff it in someone else's box, mine's full. Something tells me your latest efforts won't be making CDK's signature homage to you.

:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza would be proud of this off topic stuff, but because both of you two fukcing idiots are TTP suck-ups nothing gets said. Great stuff knvb you wanker.
That goes for your bum buddy Jinky as well.

hos

Merry Christmas to all in the VMSL, see ya in the New Year.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, that wasn't angry at all... Are you still upset your team sucks? You should be. Maybe you'll get a new paper bag for Christmas so you won't be so embarrassed to stand on your teams sidelines. If I were you, by some sick twist of fate, I wouldn't even go to my games I'd stick to something more my pace, like say co-ed.

Is this off-topic? It must be since I'm talking about you and khalsa in a results thread. Congratulations on being responsible for the second worst GA in the entire league with 30. If you can get mom's head out of the sand long enough to tell her I'm sure she'll just head straight to the oven.

Speaking of Dazza, I hear they're unsatisfied with their current losing streak and want to guarantee they'll be the absolute worst team in VMSL history by signing you before the Christmas dead line. Good luck with that. I know if anyone can help them do it it'll be you.

So much for the Mighty Khalsa.

Merry Christmas.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4 Clan 2

Good win for the boys....I've been to most of their games this year and am happy to say that they're looking stronger and stronger each week......As Zenga reported Tino scored 2 great goals,Crouchy and Scigs with the others...The game was great but too Bad Walks wasn't in the middle because Zaurinni had the geegers flaring after the game....We had a SPICY HOT DOG:p waiting for Knvb also, but he never showed...JACKASS!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well off topic ..........

HOS,

I hope United Way didn't read that post :D

Nice pic in the Province by the way, incredible how Inspector Fil spotted it :D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby 1 -1 Indo

Well, can't say much else but report Indo recieved an early Christmas gift in the form of a point this day from our dear ref Joe Branco:mad: Not taking anything away from Indo or the game but the call on the P.K. was absolutely shocking, as both ball and player were off the endline and the dive that followed was embellished and Joe bougth it hook line and sinker. Joe also spent much of the game lecturing both teams on the finer points of the game like " No the ball must be here, not there!" on a free kick over by the touch line near center.................FCUKIN BRUTAL!

As for the game itself, we shat the bed in the first half and squandered too many glorious chances! Indo had a screamer of a shot ( from invisible Ollie) that Cory made an unbelievable save on and we went into half up a goal, but it should have been more with any sort of finishing.

The second started and at the 60 minute mark the P.K. was awarded and finished by Lakeshow, barely! Cory then removed the net from its moorings which gave us more time (well mostly Millar) to tear strip after strip off of Joe.

When play resumed we were on our heels and Indo full of life. They had some decent possesion but never really threatened again the game deteriorated with the monsoon and darkness that fell upon us in the last 15 - 20 minutes.

We should have won in with about 5 to go when a mix up in the Indo back line gave Shea his third time in alone on Didar. This time he hit the target at least but we were left with yet another tie:(

Great to play vs Indo and see some ol' friends! Unlucky being on side "A", it is going to be a battle till the end.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0