Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Geez, that wasn't angry at all...

Sounds like you too may be a little upset still about the "Stroller" accident, I am soooo sorry that I didn't run over your fingers, so we wouldn't have to read your shitt on here week in and week out.

Merry Merry to you too.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you going to be OK HOS? Need a holiday hug? Big P and I use to play on the same team, want me to give him a call and have a word? Remember no matter how much your own team hates you in net, the rest of the VMSL couldn't be more appreciative...

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just browsing through the scoring leaders and never saw the name of Surrey United's Steve Blakeway, is he injured?:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shawn.

Yes, 'Steve' has been hurt for a just over month now. Should be back shortly after the Christmas break.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millar Factor

Have heard that the Capitals have not lost with Thiller in the line-up, I guess those long searching balls are more effective than most off us thought.

As for you knvb, it is funny hearing a guy like you spouting off, you have had one year in Premier where you scored any goals, other than that, you have either been injured or have only scored against shitt back-lines like Columbus (early in year Columbus) or Clan. As soon as Steve gets back from injury, you will find your asss on the bench, I will let you wear my paper bag.
Remember no matter how much your own team hates you, the rest of the VMSL couldn't be more appreciative....

hos

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey HOS don't be shooting your mouth off about Columbus at at any time of the year, we took 4 points from you guys, so shut your mouth.

According to the excellent site, Khalsa, has more goals against than Columbus so whos back line is shite.

Columbus unbeaten in 6 not bad either!:D :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Zenga summed it up nicely, BUT

Oh, ok Pot, I think there was a certain Keeper who wouldn't such his gob about how great his "Mighty" squad was when they were above .500 (for a week)... My one season doing something in the premier is still one more than you've had.

BTW, keep your bag, I'll be fine on the side of the best team in the province, you're the one on the side of a shite team.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs and Peg boys?

I was talking to Ayresy tonight and he said that Keegan played the second half against you guys on friday night.
I am curious to know how the young 15 year old Keegan Ayre did against the mighty flying horsemen? That has got to be the youngest player playing in this league.Even if it is at a part time basis! Well done Keeger!
Coach.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keegan has done well for the two games that he has played with us. He is very talented for his age and has showed alot of heart and determination going up against guys double his age and size. He is quick and played a part in setting up the first goal on Friday night. I think we have the youngest team in the league so Keegan fits in well with our squad. The Average age of our starting lineup on friday night was around 20 years of age:eek:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus

We had 4 teenagers start for us on Friday night and they did extremely well. Tyler Roselund, Mike D'Agostino, Mile Davies and Andrew Proctor were the four.

I think I was the oldest starter at 27!:eek:

Keegan came on in the second and did very well!

Also our back line is very solid now TA is a ledge and Vince Perragine is one of the best centre backs in the league.

Next game is the Wop derby, should be a good one!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results - 1-0 Khalsa

knvb said:
Sapperton - Khalsa is awful and WAB say's they'll win. Good enough for me.

Both teams looked rusty in the first half. but Khalsa was able to score on a PK, when one of the Mori bro's were taken down in the box. Khalsa had very little chances after that but lots of off-sides. Sap. however had many a chance in the first-half (cross bar) and second-half, all around to 18 but no real shots on goal. Jazzy scored the PK for Khalsa in the first half. Second half was all Sap. but they were unable to penatrate the goal. Luke had a very strong game for the goys and Shane tried to take me out in a takle in the first half. Fair result for the night, with Jack Tripper with Christy and Janet on the outsides doing a great job for the officials.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2
Metro Ford 2

Fairly entertaining game out at the Port Moddy Turf with Columbus notching the equalizer with about 2 minutes to go.

MF was actually up 2-0 at one point in the second half and the game looked all but over as the Italians weren't threatening at all. A few confrontations though involving Carm snapping in the middle of the park seemed to change things. One mini-melee produced 2 classic moments - the first was some young 5'10" Itie with a puffed out chest getting in Eli's face telling him to 'settle down' :D He must have said it 10 times and Eli just ignored him the whole time which made it that much more funny :D - the second moment was Zenga getting involved with the shout at Paul Ward "This all wouldn't have happened if you called the first one, ref!"... then he ran back to his goal (It's in the game) :D

After that, Columbus scored on a PK (after missing one in the first half) and ran by MF players at will. The equalizer was a nice cross that sailed over everyone to a waiting striker who side-volleyed it back into the other corner.

Not sure who scored MF's second goal (as I was distracted by Rino 'talking' - it happens) but YBK got the first after Zenga made a great save only to see the rebound bounce off of YBK's arm into the net.

Also it should be noted that The Apprentice filled a lot of space at the back. A lot of space :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sporting 3 dindo 1. boring game, the div 1 game being played on the adjacent field was much better. indo had the game, but with 15min left in the second they had no gas.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 2
Clan 1

I think they are officially done now? They tied the match up with about 5 to go but then kept playing with only 2 at the back which let Randall go free down the line and then slip one across the box to a wide open Jinky to slot the winner with maybe a minute to go. Randall got our first one about 15 minutes into the game.

On a side note, Bunny went down in the first half and early reports indicate a torn MCL :mad:

I can confirm the 2-0 Slurrey loss ( and apparently Walks is absolutely hammerred right now :D ) and have heard Sporting beat Indo 3-1 scoring 3 goals in the last 15.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0