Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub - Ref

Maybe you want to be a little more fcuking careful and sort out the sub slip situation with your assistant before that match. Tell them you want them all handed to you perhaps. Maybe ask them to keep count for you since you obviously can't count past 10 with your shoes on. This isn't the fcuking Richmond summer league you're refing now. Zipper head.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Random cnut slinging

This just in:

It's confirmed- KNVB's a Cnut.

Sincerely,

Humorless Cnut slinger.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's funny, I'm still trying to figure out while you're playing in Premier :rolleyes:

Tell them you want them all handed to you perhaps.

That's a great idea you plonker :rolleyes: , let's make a sub run all the way across the park to give me a slip and then run all the way back to get into position. Let's try and slow down the game a bit more shall we ??

Carry on in the darts thread sunshine ........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Across the park? Lets be honest you take being the man in the middle literally. They have to jog to center at best.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Tell me that there is a system set up to monitor the subs rather than what you are telling us here. No team (except Surrey maybe) wants to protest after the match cause a team ( say Croatia) used too many subs. They puts out its "Important Notices" stating the rules but doesn't instruct the refs to police it:rolleyes: shocking really.

Knvb, what did you guys think of ref / linesman in our game? Me, the ref was truely shocking but the two assistants were the best we have had all year.

John

Oh and just spoke with Lake and he did mention the offsides that were missed but did say Walks had a good day

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
opposite

John, are TTP? The ref, Garry Docerty(sp) did a very good job. He could have handed out waaay more than the 2 yellows he did and he took the time to explain himself, or the call to the moaning cnut... err... you when-ever you asked. The linesmen were bloody clueless. He had to over rule the tit on the bench side more times than not. Both linemen were shocking come to think of it.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, not TTP!

Possibly I have been clouded by the previous weeks assistants but I thought they were decent and at least had some backbone.

As for the reffing where to start...............the moans came from the poor calls that he did make. Example, lets SU player who has studs up around the knees on BK go becuase he "didn't get him" but within minutes calls Woody for half the tackle and it's on the edge of our box. Example, he is about to book Stauder, and it will be his second yellow when he realizes that it will give him a red so he calls the closest guy over from Bby with Todd and just warns them both..............WEAK!

Now I might have been harsh when I said "truely shocking" but I don't think he had a good day. There wasn't much to do in our game but he was way too noticeable on the day.

Oh and before I forget, I can't stand when the ref is calling everyone by there first name.......................way too personal for my liking.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, John I can see calling you by your real name would be too much for you to handle John. I like it. It helps add a bit of respect or personalbility(sp - Is that a word?) to the whole ref / player relationship. To each is his own I guess.

Forgot about the studs up. That was bad, but what he said is he pulled them out before he got to the ball. :rolleyes: As for Woody, he committed about 30 fouls, good calls or not maybe is lucky to not have had the double yellow himself.

Now piss off. I hate all this agreeing that's going on. You and your team are a bunch of cnuts and I'm glad to be done with you. You're welcome for half your points too BTW.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub slips in Premier

Walks, et al:

I have noticed recently that the ever so proper referees including Rene in the Sap - Westside Premier game Saturday seem to have confusion as to handle sub slips. To me it should not be the head ref in Premier or where there are linesmen.

Sap players were handing slips to the referee during the game and not the linesman. It had always been my experience when there is linesmen, the player goes to the linesmen to let him know he wants on and he hands him the slip and the linesman signals the ref to let the guy come on. He usually checks cleats and shin guards. My understanding would be that this would be the same guy who would let the head ref know that they were now attempting to bring on sub #6.

This isn't a protest rule like in baseball where the umpire says nothing if the player misses a base. This seemed the logical way to do this. I or someone on our side usually counts subs on the other team as well as I mark the number on my slip pad so I don't blow it.

This is very simple at least to me. How can this be tough to handle until after the game?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks is TTP

Guys, Walks is just having a go about not keeping track of the slips, he said that most teams in fact write down the number on the top of the slip of which sub they are making, 1,2, or 3 and so on.
He also said that sub slips are turned into the league by the refs, I would hope if a team cheats that the League would come down on them with a fine or something.

Walks, you did a good match on Saturday, hope your fellow Refs are reading this.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
[BPhoto evidence of Walks out of the center circle! (must have been half time :rolleyes: ) [/B]

Someone trying to eat his Cod and Chips, nice how he runs with a smile on his face, he knows the camera is around.
They didn't get the shot of the PK, thank god, just like the pic from the Slurrey match:mad:

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
[B

Photo evidence of Walks out of the center circle! (must have been half time :rolleyes: ) [/B]

More evidence would have been the mustard on his shirt....
he always leaves the circle at half time for the geeger stand!

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa vs Columbus

From the excellent site....

Khalsa 2 Columbus 3

Wow!!! Big win for a young Columbus team, and puts the Clan in the inenviable position to get some points this weekend.

Linderbran

Nov 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW IS RIGHT !!!!

Khalsa 2 Columbus 3 ......:eek: :eek: Saw the game tonight, Khalsa were outworked in this game for most part...... Columbus were hungry and ran their sacks of , Khalsa had the lead 2-1 coming into the second half and in reality should of held the lead but the Columbus lads came out buzzing , especially in the midfield and played a hard running game, both teams had equal opportunity to score but the difference was the work ethic , Columbus ran harder with the ball and with out, Columbus tied the game with 25 mins left with a looping cross into the six, the Khalsa keeper let the ball bounce on the five yard line took a step forward and then two steps backward and there was a Columbus player smiling after receiving a gift aa:D Don't know what the Khalsa keeper was thinking or if he was at all ;) Carm D scored the winner with 10 mins left. Good win for Columbus ..... very uncharacteristic play on the part of Khalsa.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus vs. Khalsa....

Checked out the second half and I thought it was one way traffic ......Columbus was coming at Khalsa. Khalsa barely got out of its own end and if they did it was Counter with majority long ball. Columbus tied it with 25 to go and got the winner with probably under 10 on what I thought was a weak goal ( HOS??). Harry wasn't sweeping....instead it was Jas and the bench depth didn't look deep for Khalsa (HOS??). Well deserved win for Columbus.

Hard Ballz

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa keeper let the ball bounce on the five yard line took a step forward and then two steps backward and there was a Columbus player smiling after receiving a gift aa Don't know what the Khalsa keeper was thinking or if he was at all

Christmas is coming and HOS was feeling sorry for the struggling Columbus team. Hos maybe you should go watch more Gers games and watch Klos. His team sucks but he always makes great saves. :p

Parkhead

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt no disrespect!

Parkhead before you come on here talking about struggling teams:

9 Club Ireland 7 1 3 3 9 13 6

Yes it was a huge win for us the first half was even maybe Khalsa had more of the play they were pulling us wide and they had us running around. The half time talk was intresting alot of f bombs were dropped and we came out and DOMINATED, for me Khalsa is unfit and we controlled that half, like a post said above one way traffic. Tyler Roselund was everywhere, The Apprentice was a beast and captain Carm lead us to victory and should easily get the pizza for this week. HUGE points for Columbus.

Team night out tonight, lock up your wives and girlfriends!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa keeper let the ball bounce on the five yard line took a step forward and then two steps backward and there was a Columbus player smiling after receiving a gift aa Don't know what the Khalsa keeper was thinking or if he was at all
very uncharacteristic play on the part of Khalsa.
I disagree. Sounds just like HOS to me. :D

Well done Columbus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0