Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young lads and missing bodies.......don't get too excited y'all.

This is just regular Westside early season form!;)

Stinkers will happen, enjoy them while you can.:D

Proudnewpappawillhaveanewavtarsoon.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i, of course, agree wholeheartedly with besty's statement.
that being said, we were shocking to a man yesterday and fully deserved the beating we took.
queen's park is fcukin cow pasture.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
queen's park is fcukin cow pasture.

That sort of pitch always suits a fast , mucking type of team. Skill is not that important either with these type of conditions. We should be playing in that type of field.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 2 Columbus 1

Columbus are a much better side than the AC Milan fiasco from last year. They've lucked out by being on Side A, allowing them to grow and mature for POSSIBLY another year in Premier next year.

This will bode well for them IF they stick toghether and attract some more players.

Too many whistles in this game, which ebbed any flow. Goal scorers for us were Karm Lidder and Oliver Heald with the game winner at the 60th minute.

Sandman

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Columbus

Beaches,

You forgot the highlight of the game. Ninja's 30 yard rocket that made it's way to North Shore via the Cassiar Connector!!

Gilly

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a small correction: I was going to mention a similar comment myself. The teams in Side A (Columbus is in Side B) have got it damn hard. In one weekend, Indo has moved from last to 3rd (not including Inter and Metro-Ford's results -- haven't heard them yet).

I can't believe how tight that a side is packed. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The excellent site shows MF 1-0 over Inter... 4 points between first and last on side A :eek:

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side B

13 Points between First and Last on Side B:eek: , I guess one of Clan or Columbus should have ended up on Side A, but who knows at the beginning of the season.

Inter in last place, who would of thunk that, maybe they shouldn't have cleaned house with all the vets.

The Capitals and Wolves game has been changed to Monday Night from Friday Halloween night, I guess there is a Dance to go to or something.
So only Khalsa and Columbus are playing on Fright Night.

hos

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby vs Surrey

The draw, though disappointing was just as Surrey did have the best of it in the second half when we decided to just defend! I thought the first half was even but we did nothing in the second except hope for a counter which even when we got we wasted:mad:

It sounds like Animal has wrapped up POTW honors, but does he get the start next week? Or does it go to one of the other backstoppers????????????? Well done Mikey!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What? No apologies for lumping the shite out of the side of my knee while Clement stood on top of me? Fcuking plumbers the lot of you...Actually if you can take anything from HOS' post :rolleyes: sounds like one of the Mori brothers will be having the pizza party.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I offered, after our little bitch/scream fest, but you didn't seem to happy at the time so I will now say , soooorrrryyyy knvb, it will never happen again;) .................

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

You forgot to mention, in your post game wrap up that your second goal was completely offside. The flag must have been getting too heavy for his female assistant to lift at that point. Walks re-grouped and decided to call the game himself after that point realizing that she was hopeless. HOS are you saying your team didn't dive?????

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh if she was the same gal we had a few games back, then well done Walks( can't believe I said that) as it was worse having her then not having a linesperson at all!

Khalsa diving, I don't believe it:rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beautiful day at Ambleside .....

Had a go at Walks with 10 min. to go in the 2nd half when Trollers made their 6th sub of the game, Walks said he wasn't counting, but all he has to do is count the Troller sub slips in his pocket.

HOS - now, we are grasping at straws aren't we :D ?? Just so you know, I pooled the slips together at the end of the match and Trollers had 5 and Khalsa had 4. Hope that works for you :D

Great game lads, thoroughly enjoyed it. HOS, I came by the dressing room with the Cod and Chips but couldn't see you through the cloud of smoke :D

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks whats with the teenagers as the assistant refs??? They get far too scared the players have a go on them. In the Indo/Columbus they were flag happy.

Sandman I know you will disagree but even your defenders were telling our forwards that half the calls werent offside.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Never Dive, Unless We get Kicked

Originally posted by dickens_cider
The flag must have been getting too heavy for his female assistant to lift at that point. Walks re-grouped and decided to call the game himself after that point realizing that she was hopeless. HOS are you saying your team didn't dive?????

Ya the 15 year old blond girl was a bit much doing the line, I think she is the daughter of a former well known VMSL Ref, Walks may know who.

All I am saying Cider, is that there was a good 3 or 4 times that your players went down in our third and there was no call because it was a dive. I don't think that we did that in your end or at least not to that extent.

Walks, sorry buddy, had to leave with the wee one right after the match, she is a little too young to be exposed to the kind of smoke. How was the Cod and Chips anyway? I just asked you how many subs they had made, and you didn't know. It doesn't help much after the game to find out that they made 6 or 7 subs because the ref is not paying attention. What do you do then after the 6th sub comes on and scores the winner?

I hope the Dave Mori gets the POTW, he did have a cracker game, but so did a few other guys, like Sar in the back.

hos

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
........ she is a little too young to be exposed to the kind of smoke.

Fair enough HOS, I think most of us are too err ..... young to be exposed to that kind of smoke !!! :D

As far as the sub slips go, there's no way no realize how many sub's either team has made to be honest. I had some and my assistant's had some. You can only get a final count at the end of a match. I wouldn't think that any referee counts them as they come in. It's usually a formality and goes straight into the pocket.

I suppose that if a team makes 6 or more subs, that game could be under protest and any points that you may lose could be changed by the league. You may want to check with Mr. Azzi on that one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0