Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK Versus City F.C.

I dont know about the game not being that close!We actually should have had a 1-0 lead going into halftime ,but for some reason the "WOMAN" Referee decided she had enough of doing Laundry and washing dishes ,and decided to take up screwing the NK train,What a "WHORE"able call!Anyways if it werent for that Blown call ,and a shot I was completely screened on by my own player ,and an absolute shite goal at the end of the game(Totally my fault)This game could have actually been won by NK!P.S. When the Keeper YELLS "I CANT SEE" Hit the fcuking deck!OH yeah I forgot to mention GORDON PARK SUCKS.A woman Referee, an absolute shitty field and not to mention the shitty weather, and the final result makes me not have anything to thank anyone for this thanksgiving!Yomama you were our best player today ,but you have to clean out those Ears Bro!City sucks and if they win promo I wont sleep all offseason,Point Grey is the best team NK has played this year(IT HURTS TO SAY)!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways if it werent for . . . . This game could have actually been won by NK!
Yeah. And if it wasn't for that tie and three losses, you'd could actually have a perfect record. :rolleyes:

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heh, Keeper you beat me to it...

And if it is the female ref that I'm thinking about, she was actually not that bad in the game she reffed for us last year...

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
women referees??

Hey Mcdirty,

Why could you not convince the players from both teams to walk off the field and tell Azzi or Rueben to reschedule your game with a real referee cause we all know how great all the other refs are in the league

2 points to make here. Why do women seem to think that they have a right to invade every aspect of a mans world!!!! The other is why is it that we cannot get competant referees period. They are getting $50 for there efforts and if they actually reffed a decent game they wouldn't get abused as much.

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see that B United dropped a couple of points yesterday:D :D :D

Hey Oversized yellow canary, Good luck with your GAA today:D :D :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty

It appears the NK train derailed yesterday with 6'7" GK, McDirty having to resort to demonizing the female ref for her PK call and being screened.

McDirty: how can a 6"7" GK not see with short fat fcuks in front of him? :p Maybe skinnier players would work for you.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty,

Why, of course I do. I play in 2B with the Westside Knights, and I bring my camera along so I can take pictures while I play. I guess that's why your extremely talented players scored on me.

I wish I could play for the Westside Rangers, though. Man, those guys are really good.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
She was better than some other refs we've had over the years.

Her penalty call was highly questionable, it opened the door for City FC, and gave them the momentum...for this reason, I relegate her performance from one of "good" to "decent."

Reccos,

Do you prefer to get slapped from the front or back of my hand?
"Short fat fcuks?" Don't talk about yomama like that!:D

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sikh temple cat team

I am posting this as a request that the $300+ worth of kit that was stolen from my bag be returned. Kit was taken from kinsmen stadium changerooms between 1:45 and 4:00.

I am posting to ask the sikh temple cat team to ask around themselves to see if it was one of them.

I have already posted up for the two teams that played before us and were using the changerooms aswell so don't think I am accusing you guys only. The fact of the matter is that you guys were in the same change room before the game.

What was taken: pair of addidas fingersave2 gloves. pair of addidas predator firm ground cleats.

These items were safely stored in my bag during warm up and the game so there is no "accidental" mix up they were taken.

No questions asked I just want my kit back.
PM if you have any information.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird:

I assume you are referrring to the east side Kinsmen dressing room where there seemed to be 3 teams in the same room?

I will ask the few remaining Sapperton guys who were still there when I left but I doubt it would be one of them.

I hope you get your stuff back but this is the classic case of how common sense would prevent these things.

When our game ended we had to sit outside in the area between the dressing rooms while there the players in there didn't seem to want to get the fcuk onto the field to warm up with their game set to start shortly.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes reccos it was the east dressing room.

There were three teams in there because the cove guys were busy smoking up and drinking up the other dressing room, so the sikh temple guys decided to pile into the dressing room we were using, should I have taken my gear out with me yes. but should I really have to worry about my shite being jacked by another soccer player?

Apparently there is no honor amongst athletes.

Just in case one of you guys saw something. my bag was by the corner closest to the door and I believe your water bottles and other associated gear were right in front of it on the floor

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Reccos

Im 6 foot 5, not 6 foot 7 , anyways yomama is neither fat nor short he's probably about 6 foot 2, 235lbs(A beast of a man)!I was screened from about 10 feet away ,and if I could have seen the shot(It was weak) I would have stopped it routinely.I will agree that the woman ref was one of the best we have had this year,but that aint saying much

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird -

Weren't we in the west dressing room on the south side?

As for the game, Blaze beat us 3-0. Not much to say except we deserved to lose, they played better and we played like a$$. Time to forget about it and move on.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
EW 3- Champlain 2

First off I'll start by saying that this was our best game of the year and if we continue we will get some wins.......the EW team is the classiest team we've played so far.....we had a war out there today, both teams played hard but again a ref had to ruin a game........game story now

first they go up 1-0.......I blame myself as I was in a position to save it and the ball took a wicked skid by me but I should have got it..........about ten mins later we score a goal that was disallowed because the short fat ref Dieter or whatever his name is can't see ten feet beyond him.......it hits the back bar and comes out quickly and he calls no goal.........we tie it up just before the half and by the end of the half we had them in there end.......50/50 first half 1-1

second half starts and we pick up where we were in there end.....our striker got free but tried blasting it instead of going in and we hit the crossbar :mad: ........then in the last twenty the ref starts giving everything to them.......first or guy gets to the ball and is hacked but he gets called for a foul........ensuing free kick I move to where the ball is going and the wind takes it the other way I am stuck in the mud and throw my hand in a feeble attempt to get it but it went in.........we tied it up with about ten to go then one of my players looks at the ball and let's the other guy jump over him and they score the match winner........I ask him what are you doing and he's like I saw it going over me so I tought it was going out........hey Mcdirty that's what us keepers like to hear eh ;) ........also in that last ten mins he gave them about three corners which should have been goal kicks and we can all go on and on but it won't do anything........well played by both today and hopefully we start taking some points from now on

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty,

I love it how you conveniently blind yourself to the fact your foot is your mouth.

I hear the Knights won on the North Shore today. I'll leave Number2 to report the details.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird:

I will check with the team on Tuesday. Like I said, I can't imagine a Sapperton guy doing that and I know I was in the last group leaving.

Honour among athletes or people? I think it might be naive to think that about everyone unfortunately.

McDirty: Okay, I know you are 6'5" but my point is even the short fat keepers don't yell "I can't see" and expect all the fat fcuks in front of him to 'hit the deck'.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty: Okay, I know you are 6'5" but my point is even the short fat keepers don't yell "I can't see" and expect all the fat fcuks in front of him to 'hit the deck'.

no we yell I can't see but they still just stand there.......and this goes for all keepers

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blaze set for promo

Primos choke in the big game yet again.

Three big games three big chokes.

Blaze outplayed us most of the game. They were pushing guys through the midfield to attack our defence and our midfield did not come back to cover. Our attack was almost non existent as I don't think we were able to string two passes together for most of the game. Prob one of their keepers easier shutouts as I don't think we even registered a real shot on goal.

Blaze got two goals before the half, and iced in the second with a pk that I could only get a piece of.

Hard fought game, and the blaze look set to step up to div 1 unless they have a catastrophic meltdown or get hurt with injuries.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't disagree with Big Bird. The Blaze outplayed,outworked and outclassed the Primo's in probably our 2nd best game played of the season.. We played about 2/3rds of the game in their half it seemed and we're unlucky to not put more than 3 goals past them. our forwards had little trouble at times with their D. A 3 on 5 plus keeper and our guy scores without a real challenge on the ball. We just need to keep injury free and things are looking good for the Blaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0