Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No attack of the Clones?

The Clones were my only hope for the case I have on the Knights not winning the cup. Judging by the schedule it looks like a free ride to the finals for the boys. Hopefully someone will step up and beat the mouthy little cnuts.

Did Nezzie score both off of that lethal left knee of his? Fcuk that knee is lethal. Lethal I tell you. L-E-T-H-A-L. That spells lethal FTN, you putz. Lethal.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

First off another big win for NDFC. Although we shite the bed in the second half a wins a win. and my goal was just a spectacular finish filling the net. Almost as pretty as yours oh wait you didn't score. The knights definitly were dominante they played a solid game number two "matty" is your best player hands down. The reffing was not phenominal but if the clones could go into itleast one tackle clean they wouldn't get so many calls against them I mean there are late tackles and then there is going out there and trying to hurt someone. Its only a game boys. but to be fair to the clones they didn't get to many calls there way a suspect red card and had to be tuff to play the rest of the game with 10 men. i wouldn't be commenting on our teams hair you guys got three players with long blond hair "hansel he's so hot right now"

justaplayer

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

As stated above great win for the Knights, they were definitely the better team today, with out a doubt. I don't know what I got more of a headache from today the refs whistle or those damn drums. Not that I'm making excuses, cause there is no excuse for our quality of play but that ref was horrible.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

NDFC vs Titans, well we came out great playing well and scored 2 goals in the first half. second hlaf different story didnt move the ball as well wich made for and ugly game to watch im sure. but as bulljive states a win is a win so were on to the next week one which puts us against the tigers whom won 1-0 over the surrey team. should be another good game next week for us to battle against them. we are still the underdog in this game and that sits very well with us. k-mitch scored a nice one and ottie hustle got him our first. hopefully we can play a whole game like we did in the first half in the next cup game. in case anyone is wondering we havent lost a game in 2004 with only 1 tie to the knights the rest have been lopsided wins. hopefully we can keep it up. thanks to our good luck charm..

knights vs langley
just as i thought the knights won. they played well moved the ball all over and made the clones try to keep up and they just got tired. the ref was honestly bad even though the clones tackling was very suspect as all you tried to do was lay out the man instead of the ball the first red should have been a yellow. i belive that some of the knights tackles were card worthy as well but the ref didnt bother going to his book for the knights. but i think the clones just got pissed off at watching the knights set up in your half and move the ball so well that all you could resort to was trying to hurt them. impressed witht the knights today #2 is very good and although #6 didnt have the greatest game you can tell hes a good player as well. its goona be hard for anyone to stop the knights run to the finals but honestly based on football skills they deserve to be there. whats wrong with the drums? that guys from scotland and thats what they do there i thought it was a cool aspect to the game dont see any of the knights complaining about it. should be a good one next week. i still think the knights will win this time ill say 3-1.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I managed to catch the Titans and Delta game before ours and hats off to the NDFC team. Titans were definitely outplayed. The first goal was a lucky one. #10 shite the bed every shot he took for NDFC and #23 needs to get a haircut the mop look is just not in. With our win today over the Coyotes that means we play NDFC in the quarters. We will definitely put up more of a fight than the Titans did. See you next week at Albion. By the way we are undefeated at home this year.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights 2 -0 over clones

i didnt play better than anyone on our team i shite the bed big time had maybe my worst game since i was maybe 16. bulljive did play well hustled his ass off and made some great playes. his hairs dope buddy hes a ******g rock star. although i thought there weren't any good players on the titans the guy who played center mid i think #3 was a good player hes getting older but you can tell that hes got some skills. congrats on your win fillingthenet id be carful next week as many of the clones will be comming after you trying to hurt ya. they got shown that if they are put into div 1 every game they play in will be the same as today. if the clones get promoted they will be right back down again the following year maybe only winning one game if that. you guys dont have the players to play div 1 football not trying to be an asshole to you guys but your just not good enough sorry clones.......knights ndfc finals ...

Not to impressed with dopeashells play today, was expecting a little bit more from the allstar...although he did play better then most of his team with the exception of bulljive! Hell of a goal he scored I think he could of read a book before putting in his goal. Good game though the titans weren't even on the same page as them. hey your captain needs a new hair do I think the john Lennon thing went out a few years ago... :confused:

Special thanks to the rippers for showing up today, all the way from surrey now thats dedication for ya :)[/QUOTE]

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
I managed to catch the Titans and Delta game before ours and hats off to the NDFC team. Titans were definitely outplayed. The first goal was a lucky one. #10 shite the bed every shot he took for NDFC and #23 needs to get a haircut the mop look is just not in. With our win today over the Coyotes that means we play NDFC in the quarters. We will definitely put up more of a fight than the Titans did. See you next week at Albion. By the way we are undefeated at home this year.

That was quite the impressive win tigers 1-0 over the coyotes shite soccer at its finest. I would be careful what you say sheep you can hide behind your name but we know who you are. Talk shite about me all you want I guarantee i will rip your team apart. Don't worry though i think we will rest most of our players for the season game being that it means nothing to us. Thanks for letting us know your undefeated at home how are we supposed to win now your at home for both games WE might as well just not show up. The only GEU team i will give respect on an overall talent level is the knights I hope we play them in the final because it has the potential to be a pretty good affair

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

curious said:
knights 2 clones 0
a well deserved win by the knights.they outplayed us and it showed. not a lot i can say as we were soundly beaten. i do know that playing with ten men for most of the game does not help our cause as we need all 11 men and all 10 subs for us to compete.hats off to the knights as when you lose there can be no excuses.the only good thing for the clones is there is a next week as on sunday we meet again. and to the young lad who advised me to go play master's or whatever thank you for the motivation. i would like someone from delta or surrey to comment on the official for our game against the knights as my opinoin would be considered bias

Kyle did a fantastic job, you guys don't even compare in skill to us, your late on every tackle and when we get by you the only hope you had is take us out. Here's a tip play soccer not rugby and maybe the ref would give a call your way. Your lucky not to have more then 1 red

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:

You've only played two games at home in albion the rest have been cancelled.

Good luck next week Delta is going to wipe you guys out...KNIGHTS TO THE FINALS

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
You've only played two games at home in albion the rest have been cancelled.

Good luck next week Delta is going to wipe you guys out...KNIGHTS TO THE FINALS

Delta's not going to wipe us out. If they play like they did today in the second half they will be lucky to get a shot on goal. They will be no match against our size and when the twins are on their game we are unstopable. See you in the finals Knights and by the way 4 more wins and first place is ours.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
That was quite the impressive win tigers 1-0 over the coyotes shite soccer at its finest. I would be careful what you say sheep you can hide behind your name but we know who you are. Talk shite about me all you want I guarantee i will rip your team apart. Don't worry though i think we will rest most of our players for the season game being that it means nothing to us. Thanks for letting us know your undefeated at home how are we supposed to win now your at home for both games WE might as well just not show up. The only GEU team i will give respect on an overall talent level is the knights I hope we play them in the final because it has the potential to be a pretty good affair

Funny how you laugh at our one nill win over the shite Coyotes because you lost to them during the regular season buddy.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Funny how you laugh at our one nill win over the shite Coyotes because you lost to them during the regular season buddy.

I ain't your buddy, and if you read my past posts like you follow my teams history you would realize I was the first one to admit we shite the bed for the first half to 2/3 of the season no excuses we were just not a good team. it should be a good game you guys have had a good season but all good thiings must come to an end!

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Delta's not going to wipe us out. If they play like they did today in the second half they will be lucky to get a shot on goal. They will be no match against our size and when the twins are on their game we are unstopable. See you in the finals Knights and by the way 4 more wins and first place is ours.

Congratulations Delta and the Knights, We watched two piss taking games. Funny how our two make up games were against the two teams playing on the other field, the coyotes and the tigers, SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!! We here at the rippers have no fear of the tigers, and first place.......the clones??????are you kidding me???? First time I have seen the clones. Wow!!!!! .After watching todays games there aren't really any teams that desrerve to meet in the finals more than delta and the knights.......Tigers its time to face reality and the rippers are going to take you there. 4 more wins?????I cant wait!!! Doesnt matter if you have twins, triplets, quadruplets or whatever, the fact of the matter is they are going to end up our bit#$es anyways. You beat the coyotes 1-0 and we watched the game. HAHAHA. tigers might want to take notes from your club mates the kights on how to play football before you go promising unrealistic results.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Havent played either the coyotes or the tigers but after seeing them play today I cant wait. 6 points coming our way.....and by the way, I think the coyotes will be the trouble of the two. Tigers? I think they mean kittens. See you soon sweet hearts.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:

Funniest thing I have heard in a while, the twins couldn't hit the with a size 14 ball, there is no way one of them will even sniff the net past dopeashell and bulljive will probabley score two, two loses in a row coming up thats going to be bummer hey!

1-0 over the crappy coyotes i remember when we played them on that september afternoon I believe the score was 9-0 and everyone on the field had a point!

You guys are lucky sheep to have beaten the coyotes you won't even come close to Delta...see ya in penticton more like it! ;)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rippers/Delta fc

I don't know how it looked on the sidelines but was that not the worst team you guys have ever seen (Clones). I think the only reason they win is because the physically try to manhandle teams and the ref's don't do anything about it. Wow I think I'll ask my grandpa to play for them next week, he would fit in nicely between there centerbacks.

Knights verus Stars....two weeks

Haven't played them yet how are the stars are they any good? :confused:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I took in the game between the Clones and the knights as our Cat game was an early one. I'll have to agree with some earlier posts in saying that I'm not sure how the clones are atop this division? That being said they're style seemed to be obviously physical and intimidating to some of the younger smaller sides I'm sure.I can't understand how the Knights are still in question as to if they will be finishing top two and moving up? You guys have to get to a point where every week you know what to expect out of each other and I'm not sure if you have that right now?Does your coach have a strong enough impact on you? Just a couple questions as you clearly have the talentbut may be lacking elsewhere.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rippers/Delta fc

filling the net said:
I don't know how it looked on the sidelines but was that not the worst team you guys have ever seen (Clones). I think the only reason they win is because the physically try to manhandle teams and the ref's don't do anything about it. Wow I think I'll ask my grandpa to play for them next week, he would fit in nicely between there centerbacks.

Really when it comes down to it you guys should handle the stars with ease you have a much more talented side. How you guys are not in first is beyond me. You have 5 really good players and everybody else is solid enough to take any team in this league. Your only challenge before us will probably come from the hurricanes in the cup. they are actually a pretty good team

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

After watching that shite clones team I too dont know how they are atop the division. If they some-how get through to div.1 it will really be a joke, and a waste of time for everybody. To be honest they should be a middle of the pack team in div.2, and just by there talent alone they should be a middle of the pack team in div.3. I guess this league just prooves the best talent is the golden ears football clubs (just one GEU team is better than the rest...knights) ;) . And after watchin that game, Knights fully deserve to go div.1 and make an impact. Next week Knights 3 Clones 0, and it will be another showing of the knights class vs the clones..well...nothing. :confused:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rippers/Delta fc

dont take them lightly but you guys should walk all over them (the stars) they are not very skilled at passing the ball around the have a pretty good center midfield and one striker whom they try to go to all day long. they are boring to watch cause all they do is look for the same guy over and over. you guys will beat them maybe 4-0. yea the clones really are the shits they should give up their promotion spot to another team cause they will get munched in div 1. the clones should try to actually try and go 5min with out making a sub work on your cardio......................
out

well done knights im pulling for you to make the finals so we can hopfully play each other..

filling the net said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0