Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

saint jr said:
did someone mention a cooler and suds. seeing as the rippers had a rather lack luster cup game maybe we can bring our "A" game to the beer cooler this round. hopefully take in some decent football(who's gonna bring the portable tele?) :wa:

You arent suggesting we go out and watch and drink in public. Isn't that illegal??? Maybe just head there straight from saturday night so that we can get the best seats in the house - on the black knights team bench, I'm sure they will let us, right? Unfortunately we are no longer in the cup but we will sure participate......I cant wait!!!!!!! :bronco:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

There will be beer a plenty. Come one come all, consider it a div 2 gm meeting. This sunday hammond 12.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

yes i do have a spit personality and your calling for a side order of your boyfriends d**k in your mouth. second i anit your friend so dont call me brother either if you were my brother youd be strong and i already know your not. third youll see how good this kid is for yourself so be aware asshole cause you said to much already. fouth, arnt you injured i thought you wrote that before that you pulled your hammie boo hoo buddy i played all last year with a ripped groin and will be playing on sun with a pulled quad so go put on your justin timberlake cd and listen to "cry me a river" cause thats what you need to do. what a baby.....anyway id shut your mouth if all your going to be doing is sitting on the sideline for the rest of the year. your center mids are good players but unfortunatlly they didnt head shite against us i headed ever corner on both sides buddy (im not bragging) im just telling you the reality of it all cause you dont see it. they both are talented players though. the titans sweeper? when did you start giving out free head.....oh im sorry i guess you always have since you learned to walk.....whatever buddy no worries good luck against the clones tell your boys to pass the shite out of them and they will run them down so fast......oh yea this to the clones 1971 called they wanted their jerseys back.....ill buy you guys a new strip if you cant afford one......the knights are going to crush you big time........ill say 4-2 if you can even get two goals.......
out

LucVanLierde said:
That was too funny. I'm calling split personality with a side order of thai sticks.

lol

ahhhhhh....that was actually really funny. anyways......there is no use talking about this sweeper of yours when he is getting pissed in oz everyday......he wouldn't be able to catch our striker anyways. The nezbomb is lightning, I'm pretty sure he was in Hawaii when we played you.

Most of our goals come from sublime strikes around 30 yards out or headers from our 6.4 center mids off corners.
I don't see any fat travellin bastard stopin those two.

Our sweeper is way better than your fat drinking travelling homo bastard sweeper.

The Titans sweeper is 3 times better than that fat nomadic bastard drinkin drunk gay bastard girly pussy ass sweeper u have.

That ugly ass travellin fat drunk crack hoe bastard bitch donkey balled bald fat piggy soup puddle titttied drunk bitch sweeper u talk about is the worst sweeper in the league.

but ya good luck this weekend...we would love to play u in the finals
take it easy brotha
out

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
yes i do have a spit personality and your calling for a side order of your boyfriends d**k in your mouth. second i anit your friend so dont call me brother either if you were my brother youd be strong and i already know your not. third youll see how good this kid is for yourself so be aware asshole cause you said to much already. fouth, arnt you injured i thought you wrote that before that you pulled your hammie boo hoo buddy i played all last year with a ripped groin and will be playing on sun with a pulled quad so go put on your justin timberlake cd and listen to "cry me a river" cause thats what you need to do. what a baby.....anyway id shut your mouth if all your going to be doing is sitting on the sideline for the rest of the year. your center mids are good players but unfortunatlly they didnt head shite against us i headed ever corner on both sides buddy (im not bragging) im just telling you the reality of it all cause you dont see it. they both are talented players though. the titans sweeper? when did you start giving out free head.....oh im sorry i guess you always have since you learned to walk.....whatever buddy no worries good luck against the clones tell your boys to pass the shite out of them and they will run them down so fast......oh yea this to the clones 1971 called they wanted their jerseys back.....ill buy you guys a new strip if you cant afford one......the knights are going to crush you big time........ill say 4-2 if you can even get two goals.......
out

who are you talking to...he plays for the knights and set-up the goal against you guys...hate to break the close friendship but your really not that good either...stop saying your the shite cause it really doesn't show that much...yeah your decent but your team a little suspect! don't run your mouth to much or they be alot of crying when your rein of terror comes to an end

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

He is not that good eh, well itleast he reveals who he is instead of talking a bunch of shite and then hiding behind a name like filling the net. Our every single team from GEU talks the same shite none of you are that good or you wouldn'y be playing div 2 you guys got demoted last year and it is not like your showing your clear dominance this year 4 loses and however many ties is not that spectacular for all the shite talk. I do feel we will be playing you guys in the final and no none of us are the good or we wouldn't be playing in canada let alone div 2 so lets all stop acting like it.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
He is not that good eh, well itleast he reveals who he is instead of talking a bunch of shite and then hiding behind a name like filling the net. Our every single team from GEU talks the same shite none of you are that good or you wouldn'y be playing div 2 you guys got demoted last year and it is not like your showing your clear dominance this year 4 loses and however many ties is not that spectacular for all the shite talk. I do feel we will be playing you guys in the final and no none of us are the good or we wouldn't be playing in canada let alone div 2 so lets all stop acting like it.

he knows who I am, I don't reveal it to you cause your not good enough..cheers

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey dopey losing 4-2 is not getting crushed losing 5-0 is. with all this siht talk from geu all the pressure is on them to perform.if we lose(the clones) everyone will say i told you so and if we win then what?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

well first off bulljuve is doubble that player you are shrimp. second if im not that good (which im not) you are brutal then. you got no shots against us and all you could do against me was fall over to get a call cause you went going to get by me i dont think you got by me once and i have a bad leg buddy so much for your skills huh cant run past a guy with one good leg. i never said i was the shite but if thats how you took its then fine not what i ment to say. im slow, cant kick well, not good in the air, not good at checking, no moves, not physical, not a leader. i suck at football i really do but until i start getting exposed then ill stick around and play.......good luck trying to expose me. i hope we meet in the finals then youll have your shot to prove is your a player or pylon........guess which one i think you are?

filling the net said:
he knows who I am, I don't reveal it to you cause your not good enough..cheers

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey if you win thats great pat on your back. dosent matter though if you get to the finals your still going to loose. good luck on sun. i just think the knights will win thats all. and to be honest the pressure is all on you guys to beat a team lower in the standings that you...........they are the underdogs. oh yea does anyone else think that going to penelty shots is gay there must be a better way to decide the winner. any ideas

curious said:
hey dopey losing 4-2 is not getting crushed losing 5-0 is. with all this siht talk from geu all the pressure is on them to perform.if we lose(the clones) everyone will say i told you so and if we win then what?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

pks are the best way to end the game but before it goes to that you play for the golden goal.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Dopeashell,

You have no chance of beating any of the GEU Teams on your so called road to glory, so stop talking about how you are going to beat them in the Finals. For you to win the cup you would first have to knock off the GEU Titans (good luck) this Sunday at Hammond and then come back to Maple Ridge and beat the GEU Tigers (good luck again) and if you by some fluky chance made it that far you would then have to play the GEU Black Knights in the final. You’d have better luck trying to get leid with a five dollar bill on Hastings Street than for that to happen.

Keep dreaming buddy.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Hey Dopeashell,

You have no chance of beating any of the GEU Teams on your so called road to glory, so stop talking about how you are going to beat them in the Finals. For you to win the cup you would first have to knock off the GEU Titans (good luck) this Sunday at Hammond and then come back to Maple Ridge and beat the GEU Tigers (good luck again) and if you by some fluky chance made it that far you would then have to play the GEU Black Knights in the final. You’d have better luck trying to get leid with a five dollar bill on Hastings Street than for that to happen.

Keep dreaming buddy.

Come on now mighty tiger I am surprised you have time to open your mouth considering you have all the knights players dicks in your mouth. The titans and the tigers arent shite. You'll see that on sunday, you can call it luck or whatever you want but I call it the fact that we began getting our line up back against the knights and we just keep getting better and better. I would love to see what place you guys would be in when your two best players are injured the 1st four months of the season and your best defender leaves until March 1. Its unfortunate our league play at the beginning of the year was absolutly horrible our team is far from deep. But when are good player get going we are tuff to beat now that are injured plaers are beginning to hit form we have pulled a few upsets. easily beating the rippers who have beat all the top teams and easily beating the players. WE stilll have injuries to a few key players but a win this weekend will give some much needed rest. If the parks hold up sunday will be going the way of NDFC

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta FC

Hey do you guys get paid to play cause remeber what happen to the ripper players when they continued to talk trash.. playoff time came and they shite the bed...granted your a good squad but hey your not that good! it seems funny to me you use the line of we never saw the net you killed us all game..I think you guys had 3 shots and the play was mostly in your end ask saint junior though cause he was there. But hey I do predict you guys to make it far into the playoffs but don't count out the titans...just like the clones..older and give it there all every weekend!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta FC

filling the net said:
Hey do you guys get paid to play cause remeber what happen to the ripper players when they continued to talk trash.. playoff time came and they shite the bed...granted your a good squad but hey your not that good! it seems funny to me you use the line of we never saw the net you killed us all game..I think you guys had 3 shots and the play was mostly in your end ask saint junior though cause he was there. But hey I do predict you guys to make it far into the playoffs but don't count out the titans...just like the clones..older and give it there all every weekend!

I have never said we are that good I have said that from the beginning I am just saying nobody in this league is that good. If we can come out of 10th place and man handle two of the top teams how good can anyone be, I will give it to your team you have some good players and not to many weak ones "FOR DIV 2" quit acting like you guys are so dominant.

justaplayer

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally Posted by bulljive
Come on now mighty tiger I am surprised you have time to open your mouth considering you have all the knights players dicks in your mouth.

I guess they should be taking notes from you there bulljive, your situation with dipshite. He is so infatuated with you he's bending over taking it up the arse, that way you both can run your mouths off.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Silence falls over the forums as aunday approaches no more shite talk time to put on the hard hats and work the titans!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just took in the Knights vs Clones game, and I must say it was a domination by the knights, they controlled most of the play and scored two nice goals early, both comming from the same player. The Clones never really got much going today and the knights were unlucky not to net a couple more. The Tigers also took a 1-0 victory over the surrey coyotes at the same time, congrats to both teams on two well earned wins. Good Luck in the Cup race.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 2 -0 over clones

Wow just "Curious" but do you guys know how to play actual soccer. No wonder any team with an inkling of talent beats you guys...see ya next week for league play!

Not to impressed with dopeashells play today, was expecting a little bit more from the allstar...although he did play better then most of his team with the exception of bulljive! Hell of a goal he scored I think he could of read a book before putting in his goal. Good game though the titans weren't even on the same page as them. hey your captain needs a new hair do I think the john Lennon thing went out a few years ago... :confused:

Special thanks to the rippers for showing up today, all the way from surrey now thats dedication for ya :)

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

knights 2 clones 0
a well deserved win by the knights.they outplayed us and it showed. not a lot i can say as we were soundly beaten. i do know that playing with ten men for most of the game does not help our cause as we need all 11 men and all 10 subs for us to compete.hats off to the knights as when you lose there can be no excuses.the only good thing for the clones is there is a next week as on sunday we meet again. and to the young lad who advised me to go play master's or whatever thank you for the motivation. i would like someone from delta or surrey to comment on the official for our game against the knights as my opinoin would be considered bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0