Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Season Results and Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob put the Budha in HBBDE

Originally posted by Conductor
As for the Rob your the only person I know of that keeps track of their goals in co-ed.

TheRob was cut by TryHard FC for trying too hard and keeping track of all his goals, including training goals and assists. The Tryhard team could not tame the wild TR, so they traded him to the one team that they thought could convert him from the Dark Side. TheRob is in the Dragons 12 step program for becoming a mellow Co-Ed player.

He did well with Step 1, admiting that you have a Co-
Ed Problem.

He is however having a problem with Step 2, you don't count your goals in Co-Ed.

TheRob, we will get you through this, I know its hard, the shakes and the cold sweats, the dreams of cracker goals in Co-Ed. We will help you through this.

I want to move to Step 3, you must have a beer at half time. This is an important step for all Co-Ed players.

HOS:cool:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Beernuts Victory

8:30pm game against the QLT Quake resulted in a 4-1 win for the good guys!!! :p

They had to play 1 man short as they didn't have enough women where we have so many women it's hard to get playing time! :rolleyes:

It was a good, clean friendly game..... except for the 1 yellow card Herb issued one of our players..... ( we figured he'd been watching a lot of World Cup games and remembered that he had cards and decided to use one) which wasn't a bad tackle but.... that's co-ed... that's Herb! Right SC???

Spazz

BeernutsarehavingaBBQonSundayatComoLakefieldafterour10amgame

:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you have learned the ways oh wee one...

A few more seasons of study under your Master and you will survive the co-ed "calls"

+SCisgladtohearyoupulledoutawin;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Beernuts Victory!! 3 in a row....

A 3-0 win against the Broken Down Golfcarts who were almost as whiny as All Over United..... :rolleyes:

Was a good game (would have been better with somes lines).... Herb actually issued another yellow card (even though I think a few red cards were in order) and threaten to issue another in the same game-SHOCKING!!

And a great game played by our Keeper! And our German-white-cleat-sportin-sweeper (all high on Germany's win) scored a beautiful goal!!!

And the never ending Beernuts partied for 6 hours after..... freezing our asses off...... but the beer & bbq made up for the cold!

Next battle we're up against Poco United next Sunday after our big pissup Fundraiser on Saturday Night..... should be some hurtin people for that game ;)

:D Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lost count...

I know the other team had 3:eek:

Riggy for Golden Boot! :eek:

+SCandtheDragoonsfinallypulledoffawin!;)

I'd like to add that Coach AJ had a brilliant match of bocce :cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is this RIGGY Character?

K-nobby,
NO bad-mouthing your own teammates! :mad:
+SCishostingafamilyfootballpartyaswespeak!GOMEXICOGO~:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the older and the balder you get the more sleep you need....:rolleyes:

SC do I get the start or am I lucky enough to be sidelined with the cooler?

Bad-mouthing, KNVB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmmm...

Beaker, You will find out your playing status on game day, after the warm-up, pre-game stretch, mental prep and powerful words of wisdom by Coach AJ:rolleyes:

*Now go watch the WC Mexico game to inspire yourself for this Thursday:p

+SC'scoachingcareerisontheups-nowSCjustneedstoworkonherfinish:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
different team same result

AllOver 0 - TryHards 1 + a few

Was a good first half by both teams, TryHards up by 1 at the half. After the whistle went to start the second half it was AllOver. Credit to the AllOver team though, the more the game went on they were still smiling having a good time.

Skytrainevenscoredagoal-toottoot:D

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 posts, a crossbar and a some amazing saves....

...prevented the Mountain Shadow team from scoring on the keeper from Arse-nal. Our Peter Schmeichel look-alike contest winner made his second start for us and only a brilliant save on a bogus handball call kept the score 0-0 Sunday at Kwayquitlam.

Oh well, on to bigger and better things next Sunday!

JRwhoislookingforwardtotheleaguefundraiserthisfridaynight

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AMSL=volleyball

Dragoons on a roll 15 & 3;) -not that anyone cares about anything other than our co-ed results:eek:

+SCwantstoknowwhenNottyisgoingtojoinus:confused:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Good job on the Volley record:rolleyes: too bad this is the co-ed soccer thread;)

Do you happen to know what time the 'ladies night show' finishes on Friday? 10pm?11pm?

Also heard TheRob is headlining? :eek:true?

skytraindoesn'twanteomisstheshow :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AMSL=V-ball

Tryflame : it is the HBBDE result that counts here (no matter if it is co-ed soccer or not)

I just wanted to share with you that the Dragoons are doing well in something:rolleyes:

BTW, aren't you in the Ladies show?:confused: :eek: :p ;)

Your Private Dancer,
+SC:rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cosmos vs Cat & Fiddle.....

Back to co-ed soccer results........

The Cat & Fiddle won the game 3-2!!! Was a good game to watch! And they were pretty happy for the win!

Not sure who all scored.......... :confused:

:) Spazz

somuchfortheotherbeernutsthatweresupposedtowatchthisgame :mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome K-nobby

A great addition to the team~;)

Too bad all the Dragoons missed the fun on Lougheed:eek: -Let's just say, I found my new fav. bartender:eek:

Oh yeah, I think there was a game in there SOMEwhere...Coach AJ only to be scored on to keep the percentage level up :( or is it down :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :mad: :p :( :eek:

+atleastSCscoredtosaveface:rolleyes:

Over to you Throbby, with the game preview...;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Guess KNVB can come back Sunday for a Second Look

Not a bad showing by KNVB last night in his first Dragoon match, but a little slow on the back heels in the 6.

Highlights of the Night:

KNVB scores first of THREE:eek: on a thirty yard nuckler that goes through Beckhams legs, who had the heed of the night.

TheRob forgets how to jump on crosses and takes himself out of the scoring race, KNVB is now in for the Dragoons.

SexualChocolat scores the winner and then makes the save of the night off the line. HM to Mr. Fuji in the pipes for the second Half.

Riggy for the best celabration after a chip, cleaning your nails, that is a classic.

HOS, SO in the first half but couldn't hold onto the ball (what else is new), but the megs in the box was a thrill ride. Sorry to Mr. Fuji for the chip from 40, think of the Brasil winner without Seaman.

Notty, thanks for the invite to SunSet Grill, Killkennies till 1:30, a great place to watch a match, unlucky on the Result. I shouldn't have worn the Scotland shirt.

If I forgot anyone, well thats too bad. Kurgan you were solid in the middle.

Piss-take of the night was not Riggy and the Chip. Tyrn had a go at three guys in the corner at the end of the match, she left the park with tree pairs of Tighty Whities.

HOSonTHREEHoursSleepHoldingtheFortforTheRob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts