Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the rob

through the grape-vine ,word on the street is the rob is teaming up with auraver to coach alouette united,any one confirm this,:rolleyes: :eek: that will be a pretty solid partenership:D
also talked to SCOTTY kerr& he is considering coming to metro ford with sid;) :p :p ,he enjoyed my company soo much last year,in return the golden queers will all receive a free massage a the BALL BREAKER MASSAGE PARLOUR:D :eek:

thanks for a good lauge last year lads

your favourite sidney:eek: :) :D :D ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United policies

take a couple of Dude’s special Anti-wind-up pills
Dude, is that why they let you out of the straightjacket???:rolleyes:
As for policies regarding our club, you need a cup of "shut the hell up"!!! We don't really need to recruit players to our club, because they seem to inquire about coming to us!!!
OK, slagging aside, the last few years we have built a solid rep. and have had many lads want to play for SU... It makes for a tough line up to crack and for healthy competition at training... (As I can attest to):eek:

Milhouse, the Valley squads did have a tough year, but I can assure you that will not be the case this season... I'm not saying they will win anything, only be competitive each week and gain back some respect...;)

My Goodness My Guinness

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in...

RF looks like those World Cup matches for the Highlanders maybe back in the works.

Delta has given us the option of playing in Div1 and keeping our Fri nights.

There goes your perfect season!

Rangers, you can run but you cannot hide!:D ;) :rolleyes:

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paddy KNOB,
I think that Dude has a point, but you are getting all bent out of shape (maybe that goes back to Sage's observation about you and a certain little friend). SU's focus is the VMSl, not the Valley. If I was in charge, well I would have you sucking me off for one then, and number two I would just cut my ties with the valley, let Mamma (Doddie) from Mamma's Family take the team, change the name to Newton United or Whalley FC or Guildford HeadDownAssUp, and concentrate on the Vancouver.
By the way nice to see Guinness and KNOB show up on Sunday for the Nations cup. Always knew you can't depend on the Dutch and the Protestants...
Fenian

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian, Dude tries to make several points a day, in fact he makes a point to make a point so which point are you referring to? I don't really expect an answer from you because I know your on TTP about as much as you're sober.

BTW, Sage is knob. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian

I did show up to the Nation's Cup Sunday!!! It just happened to be at 5pm in the Beer garden...:rolleyes:
As for this dig;
Always knew you can't depend on the Dutch and the Protestants...
We are the same!!! The Dutch are protestants and we always smell better and look better than the fenians!!!:eek:
(sorry about the no show, had a PCSL match)...
BTW, where did you fcuk off to soo early, I was going to buy you a few pints... I know you're a Surrey F.C./Surrey United/Douglas College lad at heart!!! Who is that PAU thingy you speak of???
:confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

You fcuking dumb-ass. :rolleyes:

Only having a go at my mate Guinness and the rest of the SU guys (and ex-SU guys;) ) about when did Surrey United EVER have any respect.

Considering what you did back when and what they're doing now, just a friendly go at all of ya.

Because you do realize we were and continue to be the only decent club in Surrey. ;) ;)

Perhaps you already knew what I meant and are making me state on record. This, I wouldn't doubt surfer girl. But, I shall cover my bases.

Yours in rivalries,

RF

PS - Fenian: Fcuk off Pape

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse

I almost forgot to respond to you too.

Glad to hear your (I emphasize YOUR) world cup matches are on again this year.

I guess with the Lions pulling the traitor maneuver ;) the club's spot is up for grabs.

The division just got stronger no doubt.
That is, if you lot can, for once in your lives, get up for more than two games per season.
Actually, the more I think about it (here goes the Premier wind-up) that division is seriously almost the same grade as the top tier.
It's pretty exciting actually.
Who knows who will come in second place. :p
I like it.

Kindest of regards,

RF

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club

Which one would you be refering to Ranger???
Because you do realize we were and continue to be the only decent club in Surrey.
Is that Surrey City??? Was that Surrey F.C.??? Or is it officially Surrey F.C. again???:confused: ;)

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,
Fenian ook off at four to get some real pints at the Foggy Dew, not that shite that made my arse redder and sorer than when RangerForever touches his toes before every game to get 5 minutes on the pitch. Hey by the way, RF, aleays wondered why you don't wear #17 after your protege Krutov ;) ;) . As for you KNOb, I'm still trying to figure out your last post.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
More teams to get up for...

It will be a struggle but if we prepare ourselves properly with some intense practices of Highball and PIG we should be capable of getting up for 6 games this year: Pak Rangers, Traitor Lion Cubs and Tupper's Badmouthing Poco U.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, okay, okay.

Listen Guinness, we can't help it if the people in high places can't get along.
Same club different names brother.
I liked it better when we were just Linfield FC and Rangers FC anyway. :cool:

Speaking of clubs, Fenian's got more in his bag than Jack Nicklaus for Christ's sake.
(Sorry Pape, used the Lord's name in vain - my bad). :p

Hey: why don't you change your name to "ThePogoStick"?
The way you bounce around clubs to get a starting job would be much more appropriate. ;) ;) and ;)

Always up for some TTP,

RF

PS - Milhouse: Struggle my arse.
I'm not getting into your tangled web of deciet.
Planser back this year?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I knew...

Haven't spoken to him lately. Last I heard he was going to give it a try. Fortunately we proved we could play without him last year so we aren't pressuring him to play.

Being a small market team in Delta, unable to compete with the almighty Surrey teams we are hoping to add a couple of low priced free agents. You know add some character to the team. Anybody interested in playing in Delta...I didn't think so.

:eek: :mad:

I hear the Storm is miffed about being forced into CAT. Any truth to this??

Is SU going to have to pay to use....oh wait I forgot...I have been instructed not to talk about this by coachk.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Okay, okay, okay.

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Listen Guinness, we can't help it if the people in high places can't get along.
I liked it better when we were just Linfield FC and Rangers FC anyway. :cool:

Well said Laddie!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0