Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-03 Div. 2 & 2 CAT Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford United

Gurps,

Yes it is the sort of same Metro Ford team from last year with the addition of about 6 new people. Other players from last year couldn't make the commitment of making 1 practice this year. We are more serious now that we are playing Div 2 CAT . :rolleyes:

We came out the gates a little slow against Socceroos, but we hope to be back on form for our home opener Saturday against North Shore United. Any scoop on what they are like? Hopefully not too quick up front! Where are all the other Div 2 CAT piss takers?

Franz, :cool:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franz

No scoop on NS United, but I do know you guys do have a strong team and will finish near the top on your side. It's hard to tell in this league what team will show up, or how strong they are, because alot depends on wether or not teams bring down players from Div 1. One good thing about your side is that you guys basically have the same players from week to week.

I played against you guys once last year, but I am not going to admit what team I was with. It was my one and ONLY game with that team.;)

L

Lax13

MF 5 - NS 0

Metro Ford United easily handled North Shore today with a convincing 5-0 win.. could have been a lot more too.

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what's the deal between div 2 cat Westside and Mermaids, me thinks Westside 1-0, I heard they've picked up some youngins for this one.. any other guesses?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Bastads

Cliff Ave - 6
C-Men - 0

5 nil at half. C-Men battled 'til the end. Both sqauds missed late PKs. Bring on the Cougs.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S.T vs. Bombastic....

Saturday's result........

Sikhs 4-1 over Bombastic. I was not at the game to comment.

Hard Ballz

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
EW 5 - WV 1

Scrappy start to the game with very little flow and bad soccer. Got better towards the end of the 1st half and through the second. EW was up 1-0 at the half and put it away with 3 goals in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd.

The Blaze next week will be a tough test - are they the real deal??? We played the Primos tough ... how will we do vs. the Blaze???

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers 5 - 0 Bosna SC

It's looking more and more like October 19th & 27th are going to be the Clashes of the Titans: Rangers v. Club I and Rangers v. Meraloma. That is, if the Rangers don't blow themselves up first with another BBQ gone sour.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CH- 5
PGS - 1

Point Grey came out strong in the first half. The half ended up 1-0 for CH. The CH did well to keep CH up, stop two break-aways. The second saw Pt grey run out of steam and let in 4 unanswered goals. PG did pot one in after some laxed (sp) defending on CH's part. All in all not a bad win after a shoty start to the game. On to the Seimen and hopefully a record of .500.

Looks like last years runner's up NS JB and Optima aren't doing so well this year.

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas 'B' 3 - Westside 'C' 2

Meralomas came out strong and played a very good first half, some good movement complemented by great finishing by Henry Rojas gave us a 2-0 lead at the break.

After the break we made too many changes and let Westside back into it. They pulled back a goal thanks to their speedy forwards, but we went back ahead to make it 3-1. A strange goal, pulled back from out of play by yours truly made it 3-2 a scoreline which stood up despite my sending off for a senseless trip on their number 19.

Westside are a useful young side, their forwards are quick and reasonably skilfull, I thought their midfield was a bit weak. Solid Div 2 CAT team, a lot better than the dreadful teams we played the previous two weeks.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boycs

Ask Henry about the "Fernando" song sung by ABBA.
It was his theme song when he played for Champlain Heights one summera couple of years back. Say hello to him for me.

"There's something in the air tonight, the stars are bright...Fernando!!"

Biteme...out (Champlain Heights Manager)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0