Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-03 Div. 2 & 2 CAT Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2 predictions

Well the weekend is almost here and no predictions yet. Here are my thoughts this week for 2C.

Beam 4 - Champlain 3 (sorry biteme but i'm biased)
Primos 3 - E.Walk 1 (teelay tries hard to beat old team but to no avail)
Cougars 2 - Royals 2 (the first tie in our side)
PG vs Cliff Ave (postponed - good thing too cause could have been ugly......you thought we sucked Luch, just wait til you see these guys)

Anyone else.......:cool:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2 Preds

JB 2 - CH 3 (Just because)
Primo 3 - EW 1 (primos look good and EW just doesn't seem to care)
Cougars 2 - WV Royal 1 (Royals will get a little closer to div 2 reality)
SeaMen 0 - Blaze 4 (Blaze have had the easy draw for the second week in a row)

Mickster,

You forgot your preds on the last game.
I'll see you this weekend but I will have to leave just as the game starts (damn family commitments).

Biteme...
Kill..kill..kill..the dancing food!!!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2 Predictions...

JB 2 - CH 1 This result is contingent on the JB's goalie making an appearance...
EW 1 - Primos 1 Hard fought battle ... tie(???)
Cougars 3 - Royals 1 (If Cougars build on last week's effort, they'll win)
Blaze 5 - Cmen 1 (Blaze look like they know how to score.)

And yes, it's a good thing the last game has been postponed...

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops...

Can't believe I missed a game.

Pretty much like you guys say though, easy win for City

City 6 C-Men 1

I may have to leave the game early too, those same damn family commitments!!

See you on the weekend. How will your team do without you biteme. Will they be ripe for the pickens?!?

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am the wind beneath their wings

Mickster,

I think the team will do fine without me. I'm just a lonely defender. I do nothing but hump that ball up the field. I have been quite careful when choosing players. I have players that can play multiple position well. Someone will have to step up and lead the team though. It sounds like you guys are more ripe then we are at this time.

I'll do my best to come and say hi before the game.

Biteme
make them stop.....make the dancing food stop..pleeeease!!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suck(ed)

Mickster,

I don't recall mentioning that the JB's sucked. However, I will say that we were missing half the squad vs you boys. Looking forward to our rematch and every other match this season.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fruit?

Are pumpkins considered fruit?
And, what kind of fruit is this :knvb: ?

Therapist? Fasty?

jughead

Aug 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I was close, a 1-1 draw. Neither team played excellent, 1-0 Westside after half, neither team had any finish, defensively both teams played well, westsides sweeper played well along wiht the stopper and the two front runners for club-I played well too. On to next week....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A draw, eh? Either Rino's C has improved this year or you guys are quite as good as I thought you'd be. Good to hear. ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awfully nice of you

Just finished updating some standings and discovered that your unfortunate result versus Rino's Westside C leaves first pleasantly in the hands of us Rangers and the 'Lomas (assuming the Mermaids win this weekend).

Thank you kindly. :cool:

The Rangers won 3-2 in an atrocious game over Sikh Temple. While the score utterly flatters Sikh Temple's ability, it also illustrates the lack of any composure on the part of Westside. 3-0 at the half led to over-confidence and the frame of mind that the game was already over. An instance of poor defensive coverage and a shoddy PK call brought Sikh Temple back in the game. Meanwhile, their complete lack of knowledge of the rules and control over their body parts should brought at least a one red, if not two (most notably #15, already booked, taking a run at our right half while in mid-air, spliting his lip open, and giving him a welt on his face the size of an egg). Try to learn the rules before next weekend, ok?

One particularly memorable event was when one of their backs knocked himself out cold after taking yet another run at a striker. Sikh Temple asks us to phone for an ambulance, but then, after he wakes up, he continues playing because they used all 5 subs already. :rolleyes:

Knobs.

Hoping for and expecting better from Hardballz et al. tomorrow.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WESTYDYE

WFC SHITNIS 3 Temple 2

Biminis is lucky to come out of this game with a win. In the second half they touched the ball a total of two times. As for us using five subs, we only used four, but I guess when you grow up in the trailer park counting becomes hard. In fact, Biminis played with an extra player the whole game, the ref. With us getting zero calls, and their team getting all the calls, the ref might as well have started playing. This team is so classy that when when of our players was hurt, they still went in on a breakway. After a very crappy shot, they told us to kick the ball out when they messed up.:p Bimins is lucky the ref called the game whith fifteen mins left, once agin proving they had the 12th man. It was funny because my brother asked the ref how much time left, and he said 15mins, then called the game. To Bimin's, I leave you with these thoughts. You guys are very lucky that that we did not have our full squad on untill half time. Next time I gurantee right here on TTP that we will have our full squad on from the beginning, and that you guys will touch the ball a total of two times just like you did in the second half. :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rose coloured glasses and sh!t for brains.

Biminis is lucky to come out of this game with a win.
Really? That's great considering Bimini's doesn't play until tomorrow.
As for us using five subs, we only used four, but I guess when you grow up in the trailer park counting becomes hard.
Then would you care to explain why you let one of your own players continue to play despite being knocked unconcious? You asked us to phone for an ambulance, for Christ's sake. :rolleyes:
This team is so classy that when when of our players was hurt, they still went in on a breakway.
When there is scoring opportunity, there is no rule demanding the play be called dead or that the opposing team kick the ball out of bounds -- particularly when the player was hurt by his own volition*.

In fact, I suppose you don't remember a little more than 5 minutes later, another of your players was hurt (my you go down easy :eek: ) in our end during a scramble -- I didn't see your team putting the ball out of play then. Why not?
Bimins is lucky the ref called the game whith fifteen mins left, once agin proving they had the 12th man. It was funny because my brother asked the ref how much time left, and he said 15mins, then called the game.
I'm sure if you ask the ref why he called the game, he'd tell you that it was because your team was getting out of control (in fact, to your slight credit, the ref was the one who let you get out of control). Did you happen to notice that the last play before he blew the whistle was when your player knocked our right-mid's head off?
With us getting zero calls, and their team getting all the calls,
Remind me again, because I forgot: which team got a PK? I can't remember. Please, do tell.

Anything else you'd like me to call you on?

Again: knobs.

* vo·li·tion (vo-lishn) n.
1. The act or an instance of making a conscious choice or decision.
2. A conscious choice or decision.
3. The power or faculty of choosing; the will.

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is #15 on Sikh Temple

I'll see you at the game tomorrow

I'll be wearing a black and red umbro jacket, we'll talk bout this tomorrow. Bring a box of tissues for the next time we play.

:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then why is your handle KID#11?

Considering the way you guys play, perhaps a box of gauze pads would be more appropriate.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My you go down easy

You guys were the pussys that ran off the field after the game. I have never seen such a scared bunch of trailer park trash in my life. Why dont you let me know what number you will be wearing tommorow and we will see who goes down easy. I know your mom goes down easy, so I figure the same applies to you. By the way, no comment on the fact that you guys didn't even touch he ball in the second half? Don't give me this crap that you guys took us lightly in the second half. None of your players even touched the ball once we got everything together. Like I said, next time we play, I GURANTEE A VICTORY. ANY RESPONSE ON THE RECORD? Or are you guys still hiding in the mobile park? I bet you on the way home, between crying to your step-mom/sister, you realized what a puss you were. I love it when teams walk off the field. Specially when they are getting spanked and know they are about to lose the game. :p :wa:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why dont you let me know what number you will be wearing tommorow and we will see who goes down easy.
Think really, really hard about that question for a moment and see if you can't figure it out yourself.

Further, the reason we separated so quickly was because we were trying prevent any unnecessary reds. It doesn't surprise me that you guys wouldn't have the forethought to act responsibly.

For the record, in our next match up, you will lose again and I'm seriously looking forward to it.

Any answers to my questions, chump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0