Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not possible

Coppertone~

To find someone dumber than me to spar with you would be impossible! Only I who would bet on his own preformance in a team game could be dumb enough to lock horns with a guy of your smarts:rolleyes:

KNVBisstillwaitingtoseecoppertonesI-Roc:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hooked on phonics

I took you 2 minutes to read that. Wait.... I'll ....slow.....the......pace.....down......for........you!

Jinkyspostsarn'tasfunnyashelooks:D ;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Sporting 1

Lets stop talking about could of ,should of and would of's,the bottom line is that it was a tie and thats final.Good game by both teams.Like i said in one of my other posts,we kill ourselevs with our discipline,2 games,2 red cards resulting in losing 5 valuable points.If we finish with 11 men on the field we will be tough to beat.

Gomesy

I think we had 11 men when we scored,because when we went down a man,i got moved into the midfield and we were up at the time :confused:

Batista did what he had to do,i would of done the same,smart move by a good player.

Junglee

Can you honestly say were a dirty team,our cards were mostly for yapping and a hand ball.Can't remeber one for kicking someone?

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argentina's Keeper O.K.

ref beater,

sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Our Keeper should be just fine. When he first hit the post it looked and sounded awfull. I thought he was hurt bad but he was able to walk it off and have a couple of beers at the end of the game with us. He actually only made contact with the post with his bicep and his knee. His knee is fine but obviously he is having problems moving his arm. No word as to how long he will be out.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say that I agree with Coppertone 100% on his view of the Pork Chop menace. These guys are inbreds who fancy themselves this year to be world beaters. Come back down to earth.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
okok
jimmy ur right the game is final lets leave that behind us.. oh ya u guys were down to 10 men when u scored. a brilliant goal at that :D but i would have had it lol :p

now bronco wants to run his mouth. wait till sunday we'll c who will be yapping if we play like we did against inter u guys have no hope in hell staying with us
we beat u once and we'll do it again it just fcuking sucks this is my last game sitting out cuz i would love to play against u guys

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I see Ref beater, you are the idiot that just got out of the Betty Ford Clinic. As for you beating us at the Wesburn tournament, consider yourself lucky. Like I said before, it's a long season, don't count your cousins until their legal, or at least until they start shaving their backs. See you Sunday moron.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not another fcuking Croat

Speaking of cousins and legal ages, how was the honeymoon Bronco?

~TB.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
u just keep yapping we'll c who's yapping after the game :p like i said ur lucky i aint playing this week i come back next week against peg (fcuk) :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty good Regs, very astute deduction. See you at Adanac on Sunday. Yeah another fcuking Croat. What would you do without us..............As for you "cousin humper" see you at the preliminary hearing and mpost of the sentencing.

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF Stuff

MF 2 - 0 Argie

MF Looked soild! Brad with a red, quote after game "KFC was closing, I could not take the chance".

Cheers,
Smiles

PS The table is set!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey win close...

Surrey United 1 Toontown 0

It was a nuetral "zone lock" that stop Surrey from creating more chances... Toons did well counter attacking (must have watched Sap video)... second half a cross from Nobbin and headed home by Stevie "I don't like Sapperton" Dormer and that was all she wrote... in fairness to the lad down the right, (#9) he gave Surrey nightmares with his speed early on, but slowed in the second half... the Pinkies looked alright as far as ability but maybe need more bite out of their tall (but slightly soft) back four... all in all fair result for Surrey, Top of Premier "A" we go...

PS. Props to Darby for his Rangers shout... (sorry mate I didn't realise you had such a head on your shoulder)!!!

Guinnesshasnowservedhissuspension!!!!:p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the TTP hotline

Capitals 2
Serbs 0

Didn't someone mention it would be an upset if they only scored 2?

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0